Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
His hands stopped massaging me and stayed on my shoulders. His lips pressed into mine. I was frozen as he started kissing me. My brain told me to break away from the kiss but my lips refused to respond. I found myself kissing him back, our faces upside down towards each other. After what seemed like an eternity, but was just a couple of seconds, Uday pulled away. But his face stayed a couple of inches away from mine.

"Sorry.... you're so beautiful..."

I just stared silently. He seemed to be waiting for my reaction. I was waiting for my reaction. But the only reaction I had was heavy breathing and rapid heartbeat.

Uday waited for a couple of seconds more and then turned the swiveling chair so that I was facing him. And started kissing me again. I responded by putting my hand on the back of his head. This time the kiss went on for a full minute or so, and I only pulled away from it when I felt his tongue probe my mouth.

I stared at him in horror and pushed my chair back.

"I should go...." I said, getting up in a hurry. I started gathering the printouts that were spread on the table and stuffing them into my bag.

"Ketaki.... I am sorry if I...."

"It's getting late." I interrupted him.

Uday just stood there watching me scramble about to get everything in order. Avoiding looking at him directly, I moved towards the door of the conference room.

"Wait." Uday said and I stopped.

"I am married." I said, my back still towards him.

"I know. I am sorry." I heard Uday say. "I just wanted to ask you what time do you want to meet here for the Zincorp call."

"830 is fine." I said and almost sprinted towards the elevator.

---------------

It was 10 am the next day. Uday and I were sitting in the lobby of Zincorp's office in Powai. I had a slight headache because I had been unable to sleep all night. I kept struggling with my conflicting emotions about the kiss with Uday. In the morning, we met in our office and drove to Zincorp in his car. I was dreading the subject of the kiss. But thankfully, Uday joined me in pretending that nothing had happened. And here we were now, seated on different couches.

"Mr. Sharma is ready for you." the receptionist said.

Uday followed me as I walked down the corridor and knocked on the door of a corner office.

"Come in." said a familiar voice.

I opened the door and entered the office. Vinod Sharma, procurement manager for Zincorp's Western India operations was seated behind his desk. He got up and shot me a smile displayed his uneven nicotine-stained teeth. And as usual, his eyes drifted to my breasts and stayed there a moment before returning to my face.

"Ketaki! It is always a pleasure to see you."

As Sharma moved from behind his desk, his ample belly jiggled. I noticed that the circle of hair around his big bald patch was a salt and pepper gray, as opposed to the usual black. he must not have dyed his hair in a while. Sharma came to a stop in front of me, and with the leery smile on his face, extended his hand. I politely offered my own hand and he grabbed it and limply shook it.

"Hello Mr. Sharma. Nice to see you." I said, flashing him a half-smile with some effort.

Sharma held my hand in his and looked at me up and down. He always seemed to be shamelessly stripping me naked in his mind. Being an attractive woman in the male-dominated world of technology sales, I was used to men checking me out and letting their eyes wander. But most men did it instinctively, and tried to be furtive about it. And they usually curbed their lustful thoughts and looks after a few moments.

But Sharma was one of the, if not THE most shameless lecher I had come across in my career. He didn't try to hide the fact that he was ogling. In fact, he seemed to want to make it obvious, the dirty hog. Sharma continued to look at me as if I was on display. This despite the fact that I was wearing a very modest and formal blouse with no hint of cleavage and plain gray trousers with a comfortable fit. But the way he leched, I felt like I was a stripper on a pole.

Finally Sharma had his fill of staring at me and his eyes fell on Uday standing behind me. His lecherous grin subsided.

"Oh hello!" Sharma said politely, reluctantly letting go of my hand and extending it towards Uday.

"Mr. Sharma I presume?" Uday said gracefully taking a step forward and grabbing Sharma's hand. "I have heard a lot about you from Ketaki."

"Really?" Sharma threw me a glance with the leer reappearing.

"All good things I assure you. I am Uday Kaul."

"Nice to meet you Uday. Please, be seated, both of you."

Sharma turned around and walked back to his seat. Uday and I sat in the chairs in front of him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM