Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
"Did you hear about Pooja?" Bhakti said, switching into gossip mode.

"She's gone to America to visit her brother, right?"

Pooja was a very beautiful young receptionist who was supposedly Uday's latest conquest. They flirted and cootchie-cooed in the office quite openly. But she had taken a month long leave recently.

"That's the official story. But the truth is, she got pregnant with Uday's child and has gone away to get an abortion." Bhakti said in a low voice.

"No way!"

"Yep. She was having trouble getting such a long leave approved. That's when she told Maya about it, and Maya approved the leave."

"Wow! I had no idea!"

"Clearly, there's nothing wrong with his sperm." Bhakti said. "Maybe you should sleep with him when you're ovulating."

I gave Bhakti a mock scowl and we both started giggling. That's when two more colleagues entered the break room and we dropped the subject.

---------

The next day I was about to leave work when Bhakti sent me a text message asking me to join her for coffee. We went to a cute little non-chain coffee shop in Juhu. Our conversation centered around the usual topics ranging from music to TV shows to office politics to complaints about our respective husbands.

"Ketaki.... I have been thinking...."

"Why start now after all these years?" I said my often used stock line. But Bhakti didn't giggle like she usually did.

"That thing I said yesterday. Maybe you should consider it."

"What thing?"

"Sleeping with Uday."

I was taken aback. Surely this was a joke. But Bhakti's face didn't show any hint of levity.

"What?"

"Think about it. He is good looking, smart, and the whole package - great genes. And he can clearly get a woman pregnant."

"Are you insane?" I dropped my voice to a whisper and looked around, hoping no one else had heard Bhakti.

"And he clearly fancies you. I have seen the way he looks at you, talks to you, flirts with you. If you let him, he'll happily sleep with you and thank you for it. And you can have a baby with great genetic material."

"I am NOT going to have an affair with Uday."

"Who's talking about an affair? Just sleep with him a few times. If he knocks you up, end it. He doesn't have to know its his baby. And Manish will think God finally answered his prayers."

"You're out of your mind!"

"Ketaki, think about it. It is obvious by now that Manish has a problem. Even if you have sex day and night with him, you're not going to get pregnant."

"He will realize it eventually. Then we can consider in vitro....."

"Not before several fights. And maybe a bout of depression after he realizes he can't give you a baby. This way, you avoid all the hassle."

"Do you realize what you're saying?"

"I know the idea is a bit out there, but it is the path of least resistance. And least headache."

"Path of least sense!"

"Come on Ketaki, it's not like you've never dreamed or fantasized about Uday. And it's not like Manish is setting the sheets on fire."

"Bhakti!" I almost yelled.

I couldn't believe she was using this against me. She had gotten married only a year ago. When she told me raunchy details of her sex life, I often told her I missed the passion that Manish and I once had. Told her how the sex didn't seem as exciting any more. And how Manish couldn't last as long or do it as often as he once could. But after 7 years of marriage, that's a normal change.

My husband, as it happened, was very well endowed. The first few times we had sex, it had hurt. During our early days of dating, I measured him and he was a touch above 8 inches with an impressive girth. So it's not like there were any problems there. But other than the big penis, I just didn't find Manish as attractive as I used to. He had lost a lot of hair and packed on a few pounds, even though I had worked hard to stay slim and fit. So occasionally I would fantasize or dream about other guys and tell Bhakti about it. She told me her own fantasies too. But they were just that - fantasies.

"All I am saying is, think about it."

"You're asking me to cheat on my husband."

"Maybe, but if you think about it, it's not very different from getting a sperm donor. Except that to get a sperm donor, you will first have to drag the horse that is Manish to the water that is fertility tests, and make him drink the water that is agreeing to other methods. If you use my idea, you avoid all that hassle, and have a good time with that stud Uday. And get pregnant anyway. Just think of him as a sperm donor."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM