Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 2.. story continues...

i felt like woman in his arms as he was holding me nicely like a man whispered ..
anu.... with dry lips i replied yes wasim...

he slowly looses his grip and holding my hands he make me walk and make me sit on his lap ,i put my hand on his shoulder and he slowly pushed his hand in my waist and pulled me close to his body and pour drink in glass n passed me one in my hand and drinking his own he smiled and said anu tonight i gonna make love that u won't forget ever.. 

i blushes and feeling shy i lowered my eyes when he said don't be shy anu it's true tonight we are not going to sleep... you will be experiencing what you always wished for... i with low voice replied wasim... what you think i wished for.... 

he smiled saying anu anu anu.... you wished for a man who love you so hard that you wake up in morning thinking you are now woman not some cross dressing woman... 

i fgelt so shy listening to his talking when he aside his glass and bend a bit n bites on my waist with his teeth i moaned ouch wasim he licked my piercing navel saying this all you wear for me because you wanted me to ruin your sexy body and mke you my woman and he bites again with intense and i moaned ouch ahhhhhh and so he gave me another live bites and marked my waist like anu belongs to wasim now... i felt horny by his love making moves and caresses his hair gently and he got up and said anu finish your drink and light a smoke while i smell you.....

i already started enjoying his slow moves that makes me feel calm before the wild things that is going to happen late night...  i gulp my drink at once and lights a cigarette blowing see his face buried in my cleavage with his tongue rolling gently and his hands on my small sissy tits folding smoothly .....

i dragged few more puff and passed him cigarette... he gently got up and started smoking saying you taste amazing and smiles ....

after five minutes he slowly caressing my thighs looking me with lust touched my sissy dick,  as always i was soft n tiny under my panty which makes him happy and he said anu you are truely a woman trapped in man body and put my hand on his dick... omg it was hard and long, i gripped tightly in lust as i was horny for that thing my entire life... 

he removed my hand from his dick and getting up holding me in his arms started walking to bedroom , seeing big framed picture of me and my wife said your wife is so sexy and putting on bed he keep looking her and asked me isn't her name is priya... i with dry lips mummers yes... 

he get down his whole body on mine and started kissing my lips saying anu i am your husband from today...am i !!! 

i didn't expecting such question i got lost in thought when he bites my lips hard and i replied loudly yes wasim i am your wife... he smiled and said that means priya is my wife too isn't she anu.... 

i was bit confused but in such situation i said yes ith boldness when he started sucking my lips badly and squeezes my both tits very hard... i feel his dick on my navel pressing my navel ring making me feel pain when i realized wasim can be the guy no no yes he can be the guy who can give me love and child... i blushing myself feel open to him and wrapped my arms in his shoulder like am saying kiss me hard wasim...

soon he started trying to remove my saree but i pinned it so i slowly said let he remove pins he left me n lay just beside me i got up slowly removed all pins from saree and let it fall in floor and get on top of him and started caressing his chest... uff a hairy chest just like a man or should i say bull..... 

my pallu falls on his body which he removed and looked my blouse saying wish your tits were huge with these two hooks it would be nice to see how it holds your breasts and he pulled my hook and in no time hooks were lost in bed he buried his both hands in side my bra forcefully and started squeezing my small tits badly i started moaning loudly and he said that's my anu and he whispered did you think priya should watch us..... 

i moaning loudly got shy saying wasim don't you think we both made for you..... 

he gets amazingly happy and pushed me down n got up and slowly untied my saree from waist pulled peticoat strings with force he pushed it down with his hands to my thighs and hold me hlf up pulled my blouse from my body unhooking my bra he mke me completely naked i was just in panty when i slowly unbuttons his shirt and removed his banyan and said wasim i like hairy chest man to be my lover he laughed loudly saying i know you like man like me who make me go crazy anu and he unbuttoned his jeans which i slowly pushes down with my feet and placed my hand in his underwear omg he had huge dick with precum and hairy too..... he smiled saying anu isn't it hard for you....

i said yes this is mine and i slowly let his underwear go down to his legs and said wasim can i taste it he said off course anu and lay beside on bed i slowly folding my legs put my face on his waist closer to his pubic hair and holding his dick i kissed his dick head and licked his tip circling when he moaned saying anu make it wet ahhhh......
i opened my mouth wide and started sucking slowly he placed his hand on my ass and pushed his hands inside caressing my ass cheeks...... 

i keep sucking his dick when he pushed my head and in a sudden is entire dick was in my throat omg he literally choked me badly my eyes started getting wet i cried a bit he slowly pushed it back saying you are flexible baby i like using my love on bed saying that he spanked my ass... ouch hhhhh

he choked me many times my spit started falling on his pubic hairs when he said anu balls needs your love too ....i got up a bit and started licking his balls when he said turn around let me see how sexy you look while licking my balls i turned around him seeing my wet dried tears and messed up eyeliner he said did i roughly choked you anu i immediately said no... he smiles with lust and i started licking his balls when he opened his legs saying don't you think you should know how my ass hole taste like and he placed his both heavy legs on my shoulder as i bending stopped placed my face in his ass hole ummm it smelling good at least for me as i was about to lick he said no anu first smell it place you nose i did what he asked and he fold his legs like i was stuck there smelling his ass in few minutes i started shaking ...i can't breathe when he removed his legs and said now lick... i licked like bitch his entire ass hole with my tongue.....

he stopped me saying now i can't play anymore since evening am horny for you now suck my dick once and slowly stand on bed.... 

i sucked his dick and stand on bed he said turn around n pull your panty real slow showing me your sexy ass.... i slowly bending pulling my panty down showing his what he needed when he got up and pulled panty down to my feet and turned me and started kissing me madly saying anu i will love you so hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks...... 

to be continued.....stay tuned my lovely friends
[+] 3 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 11-04-2020, 03:42 AM