Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Fuck, you're so wet." Kerry's eyes were staring at her panties as he held them in his hand. The crotch of her panties was two shades darker than the rest - clearly soaked through by her body.

"Say no and I'll walk away - you can keep them to finish." Lizzie was breathing impossibly heavy. Her body needed her to act on her desires. The heat had taken over and now her head was bowed low as she stood there waiting on the sexy man to respond.

He said nothing, instead shoving her soaked panties into his mouth. Kerry tasted her for the first time, and his mind reeled. She tasted of honey with a hint of saltiness. His tongue danced on the dampened fabric as her eyes lit up.

Lizzie's breath caught in her throat as she watched him. She was impossibly wet and needed him inside of her now. Kerry reached out grabbing her towards him by her hips and she picked her knees up obliging him as she straddled his lap on the desk chair. Pulling herself upward slightly as she stared into his hazel eyes, she let her hand slide down seizing his cock and aligning it with her dripping pussy.

Her descent was slow as she adjusted to yet another large man entering her. It was definitely clear that Kerry and Jeff had enough length and girth to make any girl need to adjust. The familiar burning and stinging was less than with Jeff the year before, perhaps because she had been enjoying her body throughout the past year. Once he was fully inside, she felt better instantly - her heat starting to be quenched.

Kerry moaned with her at the feeling, and when she started to move the change from discomfort to pleasure was much quicker than it had been with Jeff. She stared at him eye to eye with her red panties gripped in his teeth in front of her. Her body did not let her enjoy slow movements for long as she felt the pleasure increasing. Kerry's hands gripped her ass helping to facilitate her movement and keeping her skirt nicely up and out of their way. Lizzie moved faster and faster, and soon couldn't take it anymore and grasped the panties in his mouth.

"Drop." She commanded him like a dog, not for any reason other than she could barely muster that word with her heavy breathing. Kerry let the fabric go and she tossed them to the side as she pressed her mouth to his, hard. Their tongues eagerly fought with each other as they groaned with each movement. Kerry's hands soon grabbed her shirt pulling it upward and over her head before going back to kissing her. Her white cotton bra exposed to him he started pawing at her breasts the best way he could.

"Oh, Lizzie fuck, that's so good...uhhhh." His mouth pulled from hers he made quick work of her bra clasp and she let her arms drop for an instant freeing her breasts as he whisked her bra off of her and onto the floor. His mouth instantly grabbed her right nipple with his hand firmly holding it in place, and her head was forced backwards with a groan.

"Oh, Kerry, yes, oh suck hard." She moaned out the words as his other hand gripped onto her hip even harder. Lizzie's body moved faster rocking against him and allowing his cock to come out and in just a few inches with every thrust. As she continued they changed from words to only grunts. Each thrust sent a new shockwave through her.

"Uh God, too good..." She breathed between movements.

"Cum for me Z...please God cum for me." He growled out as his hand went from her breast to entwine in her hair pulling her face to his. They kissed feverishly until she couldn't breathe anymore and pulled back. Her forehead rested against his and she continued thrusting her body, feeling the inevitable orgasm just a few movements away.

"Uh...Uh...I'm...uh...uh...AHHHHHH...GODDDDD...YESSS!" The tightness in her body burst from every seam as her nails dug into Kerry's shoulders. She opened her eyes half way through to look into his face as her jaw hung slack.

"OH FUCK!!" Kerry came as she watched his face seize up. He had only made two thrusts into her beyond her orgasm's start and he pulsed inside as his hands held her to him in a death grip. He grunted through his orgasm as she whimpered with each new thrust into her calming body.

When both had subsided they stayed locked breathing together. Her body felt sated for the first time in so long, and the heat seemed to gradually be fading from her.

"I'm so sorry Kerry." Breathlessly she whispered to him as she pulled her face back from his.

"What?" Kerry was bewildered as he spoke.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to um take advantage." She suddenly realized that she had essentially ambushed a masturbation session and then hopped on him to fuck him.

"Hey, no apologies, you can't force the willing." He smiled the boyish grin that she remembered from their talks about sex the year before. He always seemed just a little embarrassed when they talked about sex of any kind.

"I know, but you were trying to not..." He pulled her in for a kiss cutting her off mid-sentence.

"I was trying to not jump you, but I definitely have wanted to for a while now. And, fuck, it was even better than I thought it would be. I'm sorry it didn't last longer, but you know...fuck.," a small blush creeped into his cheeks.

Lizzie chuckled a little, "well, this one will be awkward to get out of."

"Um, let me help." Kerry's erection had receded enough so he shifted and it released from her body before he grabbed her against him in his enormous arms and stood up. Lizzie allowed her legs to release and find the ground.

"Thanks, now if you'll excuse me, I need a minute in the bathroom before lunch."

"Sure, and by the way, I like you in heels it's easy to kiss you." Kerry leaned down giving her a sweet kiss before she grabbed her shirt and bra and left his room.

A few minutes later, and they both sat at the table in the kitchen over some burritos Kerry had put together quickly.

"So, how have you been this last year other than 'ok' like you said in your texts?" Kerry finally broke the awkward silence.

"I've been doing good, you know still doing some contract legal work and then enjoying some life in between the craziness. How have you and Jeff been?"

"We've been good, you know the usual top secret crazy weird stuff, and trying to have some fun here and there. We both missed you when you left...you could have stayed you know." He looked at her imploring.

"I know, but I didn't want to make things awkward, plus I guess I'm different when I'm not in heat, not quite as alluring and all." She smiled taking a big bite of her meal.

"I have to say you still smell good, but it's not as overpowering right now, does that always happen after...you know."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 11:32 AM