Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 06

After she left, their lives and hers returned to pretty much normal. Well, as normal as theirs lives could be. Jeff stopped once in a while to send her a text and check in as did Kerry. Her answers were always sweet and normal. She had apparently resumed her contract attorney work and that was that. It seemed as though nothing had been off between them, and both guys were thankful. After all, both men wanted to stay friends with her.

As much as everything was fine for Jeff, he still only had her on his mind when he jerked off. The sweet taste of her juices often came to mind when he ate pie after also, especially her cherry pie from the night before she left. He would often wonder if she tasted more like one fruit than another.

Kerry, while having not had the pleasure, still envisioned Lizzie when he had the time to jerk off and enjoy himself. He kicked himself for not taking advantage while she was in heat, and for assuming she would be around long enough for him to make a move. He had always been slower than his partner when it came to making moves on girls, and this time it had meant losing one that he really would have enjoyed having.

All went smoothly, until the end of September the following year. Call it a boy thing, but neither Kerry nor Jeff had kept track of exactly when Lizzie had been with them. If they had, they may have expected that her annual heat cycle would be on the horizon once again.

It was September 30th, when Lizzie realized that her scent was changing and she noted the different looks she had gotten at the supermarket. She knew it was coming, and expected it to start on the 1st or 2nd, so it really wasn't too much of a surprise. She grabbed a few items and headed back to her house, before it could attract too much attention. The vague look of desire from her neighbor on the way into her apartment reminded her of the danger on the horizon.

When she awoke the next morning, Lizzie's temperature was already up and her sheets slightly damp from the night's dreams. It was always this way on her first night, but never this strong. She would awake with dampness in her sheets and her pussy that was all too familiar.

She had already decided to ride this cycle out, not wanting to be a burden on the two men that were so kind last year. Last year, her cycle had started a day later, but with leap year she had been surprised somehow. A knock at the door roused her from her stupor.

"Who is it?" She asked as she approached to look out the door after throwing on a few items of clothing.

"It's me, Rob, your neighbor." Lizzie wasn't sure what was going on, but she figured she already asked who it was so now she was stuck.

She opened the door and there stood her young buck of a neighbor with a bouquet of daisies in his hand smiling.

"Oh, hi Rob, what's going on?" She tried to be nonchalant even though her core was on fire.

"I was just sitting at my apartment, and this morning I was thinking about you and how you probably needed some flowers as beautiful as you are in your house." Oh shit, she thought to herself. It had gotten so bad that Rob could smell her from the apartment next door.

"Thanks, Rob, but you didn't have to. Can we catch up some other time? I was about to head out for work." She forced a smile. Rob, unfortunately, smelled of day old booze and a greasy breakfast as he stood in front of her. The smell of man was beneath it, but not enough to overcome it at all. Although, given enough desperation, who knew.

"Why don't you have me in now, and we can get to know each other better." Rob's words confirmed her fears that her heat this time was much worse than last year. He had only hit on her once as they passed in the hallway. The trouble, of course, had been the demons and other beings that could smell her last year and why she had run to the bunker in the first place. She didn't want to be taken and mated to one of them.

Tomas had saved her then taking her to the two men that could keep her safe from it all. And they had, the interlude with Jeff after her cycle being the only time that either had cracked, and that didn't really count.

If Rob could smell her from the other apartment though, this was going to be too much for her to stay here. The other things that go bump in the night would surely be smelling her already.

"Rob, not a good time, sorry, go home." Lizzie slammed the door in his face after taking the flowers and ran to her room starting to pack. She paused only for a second to send Jeff a text"

"Jeff, heat's on, can I come stay again? It seems like I might need the seclusion?"

Lizzie continued packing, assuming they would help out. A few minutes later and she was not disappointed.

"No problem, come to the bunker, Kerry is there. I'm on a hunt for some items with Oz, but I'll let Kerry know to expect you and you can text him when you get there. Should be like 2 hours right?" Jeff's text was welcome and made her sigh with relief. Like it or not those boys had saved her ass last year, and it appeared she would need saving once more.

"Thanks - yea 2 hours."

Two hours later with two suitcases in her trunk and a laptop bag she pulled up to the bunker. A parking spot in the trees next to it meant her car was hidden from easy sight and then she texted Kerry.

"Hey, outside, can you come help with my bags?" Lizzie was almost safe and felt her heartrate coming down already. She had already stopped to get herself off once on the way here, so that she wouldn't be coming into the bunker in full heat for poor Kerry. Last year he had almost cracked a few times, but never allowed himself to go too far. She didn't want to put him in a bad position this time.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 11:31 AM