Thriller WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...????
Pradeep wearing an Brown suit, saw me and say hi in symbolic, walk straight to my house, before i closed the doors, saw outside whether anyone has watch him coming to my home. Locked the main door. 

Pradeep looking me, Divya you are looking great today, Nice t-shirt and Denims, he removes his  shoes, sit on the sofa, Divya i want to talk personally with you, I don't know what to react to him. Divya can we go and talk in your room, that better for me. 

Yeah, Pradeep we can, i walk towards my room, Pradeep was following me, I went in my room but pradeep was standing before my room looking at  family Photo on the wall, I walked back, Anything happens. Nothing he move back to my room.

I don't closed the room, there was no one in the home, other than us, Pradeep sit on the cot, Divya no one was in the home, what about your brother and SIL; they gone for outside, come in around an hour (I don't tell him that they will come only in evening), Ohh, divya when will you come back from native. Will be back on next weekend, are you shore about it. Yes !! my dad and brother have office, so that we'll back; Okay divya i made a plan were you come from the native. What's the plan Pradeep ?? Nothing divya it will be surprise for you.

Pradeep said divya, i have been taken you virgin that day, and fucked you two times, you know Navi fucking waste, we can't hold for even 5 mins, Varun is better than Navi but in fucking we too loser, Actually divya i know that you know or not know about it, Really men have take multiple women orgasms in an single fuck, these both guys don't hold for an single orgasms of girls. 

First time i saw you in an mall with your friends, were varun, me and my wife come for the movie that time varun showed you, while watching you in just top and leggings, you made my dick erect harder, when i can't watch movie comfortable, that night i have fucked my wife for around 25 mins image swetha as you. Swetha had 3 times orgasms and she drain out without energy level, i can't reach my climax; I gone to restroom with an phone and saw your Insta Dp pic make my dick to reach climax of shaking for 10 mins released my climax. 

These was never happen in life, I has been fucked lot of girls, womens never able reach my climax, you make a such pleasure without i touched you, just imagine you i reached my pleasure. You i made a plan to fuck, by follow you made a plan done, it even that day too Both the guys has fucked around 30 mins, I only fucked each session around 1 hour, your too not in conscious, but you enjoyed it well, i hold my climax and fucked you more. That was best fucked with girl ever darling. your such hot chick.

Divya if i don't married, definitely i married you darling, your more hotter than swetha; Pradeep is comparing me with his wife. Divya i want to keep you with me itself, till lifelong. you can make anyone manhood hard within an second darling, I have been order an sari for you, wears in the marriage function, It will comes to you in the evening, they will delivery to you from the boutique. I dream on you on that sari, he looked at the watch, divya can i get the some cold water. yeah i come talked to kitchen think about the pradeep brief, Is he proposing me indirectly.     
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...???? - by sakshisanthosh143 - 10-04-2020, 01:03 PM