Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
At around 9:30 Anand left for office, immediately she pick her cell and text doctor “ want to meet you today please confirm”
She took her mobile and saw message from Doc.,
Doctor :-- hey baby thank you texting me “ I told you I am always free for you” please tell me when can you come, so that I can make myself free for atlest 2 hrs.”
Supriya called her husband. “ hey hubby, where are you, I wanted to know by what time you can come so that I can go out and do some shopping and come back.”
Anand :-- baby will be there at usual time approx. by 9 Pm and instead of going tomorrow morning I am going in night and today boss ask me to give party at our place so not able to denied it. He and Tanaya will be coming at our place and will have some booze, please don’t get angry. Please
Supriya :-- Common Anand, you going tomorrow and now this party.. please tell them once you come then we can do it..  
Anand :-- Please suppi, try to understand, I didn’t invited him, he himself invited at our place how can I deny, if I denys then it might have some negative impact. And he was telling me that in my absence he can’t come and meet adi, so this is best chance to meet him and spend quality time with him.
Supriya :-- Ok as you say So. Whos other one, Tanya, Who is she ? and why she coming
Anand :-- Ohh. She is also project lead and I invited her because I want you to meet her as I am working with her so that in future you come to know, you should not think it other wise.
Supriya  :-- Oh baby, you scared of me… hahah.. ok will arrange everything, and please drinking will be very limited,  I don’t want any one drink too much and create any scene and vodka for me.
Anand :-- I know your choice of drink, don’t worry, there wont be any such scene, that’s promise.
Supriya :-- Ok baby come soon, I will ensure every thing is ready. I love you Baby…. “I Love you Baby”  he replied and disconnected call.
She text doc message that she will be there by 3 Pm.  She got replied “Ok, please wear purple”.
She moves Aditya and wake him up and asked him to get ready as soon as possible as its medication time, Maids will be here at any time.
She moves to kitchen and started preparing tea, and move to dinning table with 2 cups. Aditya sits besider and started sipping tea, its already 9:45,
Supriya :-- Adi, have tea fast, 15 minute left, they will be here soon, saying so she moves her hand behind and unhook her bra. So
On Aditya kneel down infront of her and move her t-shirt up, he started kissing on her stomach and naval area, she moves his head up “ we don’t have time adi, drink it fast. Aditya move to her breast and started suking her breast and soon both of her breast are empty. Now he started sucking her boobs and paying with nipple.
Supriya :-- what you doing Adi,
Aditya :-- Please you left me yesterday as well high and dry let me play with it some time.
Supriya :-- No Adi, saying so she move down her bra and move her t-shirt down.
Supriya :-- I will go out to do some shopping please take care of children, I will ask one maid to stay back.
Aditya :-- Again you going out leaving me alone, please take me as well.
Supriya :-- No I am going with my friend and you are not allowed to go out.
Aditya making sad face, you change a lot, now a days you don’t care about me. You are lost some where and you sound different… as I am burden for you.. saying so he move to his room and close door.
Supriya :-- Adi, Adi, but he move inside his room and slam door behind him.
Soon both maid reported on time and started working, Supriya called both of them and instructed them one of person need to stay back as she going out and in evening guest are coming.
Savita voluntarily decided to stay back as she is staying with her mother and there is no issue whereas Savitri baby is at home which needs her milk at regular interval. She is ok with it and briefed them what to cook.
They had lunch at around 1 PM and Savitri already left to her room and Savita is watching TV. At 1:50  she called adi in her room and asked him to letch it from inside.
Supriya feed him, and informed him that his father is coming today night for dinner. She asked him to go out of room  as she needs to get ready as going out.  Aditya felt very bad with her behaviour and left her room.
She wore purple saree kept on bed and started applying light make up and wore lipstick. At 2:15 she moves out from house and hired auto and sharp at 2:45 she reached hospital.  
Doc. :- Hey, Supriya, please come in, and held door till she move in, he close the door and letch it from inside.
Her for unknown reason her heart started beating fast, she taking deep breath.
Doc. Held her hand and kissed on back of her palm. You look so gorgeous.. saying so he embraces her. She also wrapped her hand around him and hug him back and put her head on his chest. After long she feels solace, she feels its only him who can help her out to get out of this situation, he is the only one with whom she can share her problem.

Both move inside sonography room and their doc already arranged his date, same like last time but there is one curtain added, she wanted to look behind it but doc stopped her not to do so. He also kept one executive chair and one small stool with 1 feet of height is there.
She let her sit on executive chair’s hand reset been removed from both the side, she find it strange but could not asked it, why is it so. .
On other side of curtain he arrange one mattress on floor with white, bed sheet and purple flower leaves, rose petals over bed sheet as it like prepared for first night.  

Doc asked her to sit on chair and handed over her glass, and with toast both of them gulp down entire glass. Doc refill it and again Supriya gulp it down in one shot.  She is bit nervous today.

Doc pulled her chair and now her chair is just infront of him, he put his head on her lap, Supriya feel his love towards her, as she observe that he didn’t jump on her as soon as she entered. He hug her, let her get relaxed and still he is putting her head on my lap and saying nothing.
She bend down her upper body and lay her head on his back. For few seconds they remain like this but Supriya felt unfortable and pushed chair aside and sit on floor and put her face on his lap.

He roam his hand on his cheek and hair, he untied her hair and make them free.
Doc. :-- You look more beautiful when you set your hair free.  She blushed on his remarks
He put his face on her and rubbing his cheek with her, he move his lips on his face, neck, and open portion of her back, her blouse is having deep cut from front and back.

Her entire body Shudder, she moves her face forward from his upper thigh till his lower thigh. She circle around her hand on his lower back, he kissing her middle of back,  a portion where neither blouse nor saree is covering, he is taking bit amount of flesh in his mouth and sucking it. He open thread of her blouse and pull her out from his lap both facing each other.

Both can feel each others breath on their face, like magnet their lips move towards each other and soon he started eating her lipstick from both of her lips, she equally co operating him and sucking his lips, He took her upper lips where as she took lower one both sucking blood from each other lips making them red, frequently they inter change lips. its more than 15 mins they sucking each other as both are thirsty for long long years. Without breaking kiss he made her stand along with him and unpin her saree pallu, on the other hand she unbuttoning his shirt.
He removes saree frill from her waist, and she remove his shirt from his shoulder and throw it aside. He started unbuttoning her blouse button and removed from her shoulder and let it fall on floor. He opened knot of inner skirt and it circle around her feet. Mean while she also open her pant and move it down, he move out of his pant.

Now both are standing in their inner wears. Still both of them are kissing their tongue fighting with each other to move inside each other mouth. He sits on chair and made her sit on his lap keeping both of leg each side. His dick is pressing on her crotch above their cloths.
Finally he brakes a kiss and started showering series of kisses on her front portion, in shift motion he unhook her bra and remove it from her body and she also took his vest out from his body.

He stood from chair but she is not putting her legs down, she wrapped it around his waist and circle his hand around her neck and hugging her. He moved passed curtain and bend down and slowly keep her body on matresses, she felt cold and soft thing on her naked back, she look around and found flower petals are there. Matching her saree and her lips.

She blushed, on this arrangement and asked him, is it out first night or what,.. what arrangement is this.

Baby with you every day, every night will be my first, I will never ever get bored with you. Saying so he started kissing her. She also gets excited and kissed him back with more passion. As she felt seriously like as her first night. She started moaning in his mouth. She reached on her peak mood move him down and came top of him, she removes his underwear and hers and toss it aside.

Now both of them are on their birth suits. She sit on his shaft and started moving her pussy lips across his shaft. No one knows that she enjoys most, rubbing her pussy lips on shaft. It takes her to height of pleasure, being doc he senses that she enjoys this. He started pressing her boobs and enjoying movement of her hips and touch of her pussy lips on his dick. It is taking him to another world of excitement. he started moving his hips slowly taking her to next level.

He wanted to sit and take her on his lap but she pushed him again back and started moving her hips to and fro more speedly.
Ahhh .. doc.. i am feeling so good, doc… I am flying… doc.. I .. I … cummmmiinnggggggggg…. And she move her hips so fast that doc also reached on his peak and moan… ahhhh baby… don’t stop.. I also want  to fly with you… I am too feeling good… u .. arreeeeeeee  awesome… and both came together. Doc shoot his load on his entire stomach full of his cum… she stood up and took tissue paper from table and wipe him clean and throw it aside and lay beside him.

Both lying on one side facing each other, doc took her face in his hand and look into her eyes and said I love you baby, I will die for your.. she put her finger on his lips. “don’t say like that”, “I love you too” saying so she took his upper lips and suck it with love.
Doc. :-- I know you like to be on top and rubbing your tinny lips on my dick rather taking it inside.

Supriya :-- Yes doc, I love that way only, I enjoy that way only… and I am married so can’t take you in.. please understand it.
Doc. :-- I understand it, and won’t force you but now it doen’t make any difference baby, its body need and you have to fulfil it, your husband has claim your soul and no one can take it from his. Its just body and nothing. When you feeling comfortable to shed your cloths in front of person then it doesn’t make any difference to take it in or not, you put your tinny lips on it. You rubbed it, so what left, I think it don’t make any sense baby. Still if you like that way your wish my command.

Supriya :-- Doc. You are right but I need some time, please

Doc. :-- I love you baby, as you are.. I don’t want you to get change because I am saying so, you decide and take your decision.  Saying so he stood and started wearing his cloths, he is angry on her but don’t wanted to force her or else he won’t get her again near future.

Supriya move to him and hug him, “ I know you are angry on me, if you want then take me as you want doc.” Saying so she kissed him on his lips and started sobbing.

Doc. :-- Now you making me angry, do you think I say I love you because I want to get inside you.. I say it because I mean it you fool, saying he also started kissing her.

She dragged him again on bed and lay him flat on his back. She move down and kiss him on his nipple, she licking it, she took his nipple and started sucking it.

Ahhl… baby you are magician, see you make me ready just in minute, she takes his other nipple and started sucking it. She moves down and started kissing on his navel, his tool is between boobs, she purposely moving to and fro and his dick moving between her boobs.
She moves a side and lay on her back, she hold his pennies and pulled doc holding his pennis, she guided his disk in between her boobs, she press her boobs from both the side hold his dick in between. He understood and started moving his dick but due to dry skin its not moving, she took it in her mouth and started sucking it.

After some time doc wanted to explore her ass, he turn her around and move spread her ass check and started licking entire ass crack, it is full of his saliva, now started playing with her ass hole, he tried to move his finger inside her ass hole, she tried to stop him but he asked her to relax.
Doc. Relax your muscles suppi, supriya relax her muscle and allowed doc to explore her rear hole. He took wine glass from table and pured some wine on her ass crack and it is flowing down, he put his tongue and started licking it, he again put his index finger on her rear hole, the hole is tight shut, baby relax your musle.. she again did what asked, he pushed his finger on her hole now bit of his finger move inside, with left hand he pour some wine and started moving his finger in and out slowly, soon his finger is moving inside some time he feel her hole ring muscle getting contract and some time getting relax, he pour more of wine which is helping him to lubricate that hole.

Soon she engulf entire length of his finger inside her rear hole. He move his left hand to her pussy and started rubbing her pussy lips and with right finger he is fucking her rear hole, he move his finger in her pussy hole and started fucking her both hole with his finger. She started moving her hip matching his movement. Soon again she reached her climax and with loud moan came in his hand…

He move his finger from her pussy and applying pussy joice on her ass hole making it more lubricant, he now started pushing second finger in her ass hole.. she felt pain and tried to move, but doc is more rigid and with force he move his second finger as well. She screamed in pain.

“’ aaaaa Doc remove your finger, please its paining.. doc. Please..” but her painful scream not entering in his ears and he started moving his both finger in and out. He again started fingering her but she is not enjoying and tears are coming from her eyes, she is in immense pain but he is not caring about it not listening to her. She got angry on him and she tried to move away from him but he is not leaving her. She kicked him down and started cyring.

Doc realize his mistake. He move near to  her and appologing her. “ Doc not fair, I was and in so much pain but you were busy playing with, you were not listening to me, my cry”

Sorry baby he move her down and lay her on her back and hug her and kissed her on her lips. several time he said sorry to her and after 15 min, she came back to normal and asked him not to repeat again.

He promised and both again got involved in passionate kiss and he again move to her pussy and started licking her and her ass hole… she enjoying his tongue their and pushed his head more in there and soon she reached again to her climax and started rubbing her lips on his face, and move his face on her pussy, he darted his tongue in her hole and fucking her with his tongue soon with biggest scream she reached her orgasm and pushed his head more in to her … he lapped entire her juices and even she not leaking more he continue lapping her.

she again started enjoying his lapping. Ohhh doc, you are great, doc move your dick inside my mouth and want to  lick my lollypop. He comes in 69 position and both started licking and sucking each other till both reaches climax.

Both lay exhausted, doc bring 2 glasses of wine and gave her. She gulp it done and asked for more.
He refilled her glass.

Doc. ;-- Tell me baby, whats bothering you ??

Supriya with surprise :-- How do you know that something bothering me up.

Doc. :-- I know bit of you, so tell me freely.

Supriya :-- I want to come out of this.. I can’t bear this any more..first you tell me to feed him and now you asked me to help him to pleasure me. Its eating me from inside.

Doc. :-- hmm , so what exactly you want.. tell me freely.. he became bit serious hearing this.

Supriya :-- I started feeding him as motherly but since we return from trip it is totally changed,..he saw me and my husband while we were making out. And since then there are lot of instance that situation going out of control, I some how managing it but on last check up you asked me to use saliva or help him to get relieve. Its becoming bit tuff now a days. Every time I go to him for feeding he demands me to relieve him. Its high time doc. I can’t do it. I can’t take it any more.

Doc. :-- I can understand Supriya but I asked you because medical treatment says. You are lucky that you don’t need to give him kangaroo treatment.

Supriya with surprise on his face “ kangaroo Teatment” what is that now..

Doc. “ in this treatment, recently it has been observed that patients get skin allergy after consuming milk, and in your case luckily no such thing happened like that. If it would have occurred than you need to give kangaroo treatment where in you and him both need to lay naked, he on your top and lay like that for 30 min at least so that your skin cells repairs his and it happens only when you can give it because you are feeding him.

Supriya put her palm on his head and started sobbing, why I agreed for this treatment, I feel like I am slu…..  started crying.

Doc feel bad on her condition but he is helpless, “ baby, give me 2-3 days to think about it, I promise I will come with some solution, I promise, please don’t cry.”

He kissed her and hug her, soon both of them wear their cloths, her face still dull and not talking much. She sat on chair and put her class on table. She observe some power on table. She take it on his index finger and rub it, what is this doc.

Doc. ;-- ohh that’s my tablet I don’t like  inhaling it solid it gets stuck on my throat so I crushed and and mix with water, milk, and liquid form and take it.

Supriya :-- You and adi do poses same habit of taking tablets.

Doc. :-- he once came to me complaining same problem which I am facing it, hence I suggested my method. Even his father started taking medicine same way.

Supriya:-- Oh is it.. Doc. But please help me out I think I am stuck in whirlpool and only you are my hope. Please help me out.

Doc. :-- Baby, I swear to god, I will definitely will come out with solution for giving pleasure to adi. But breast feeding as off now I don’t have but I need to study cases if we increase daily dose then may be we end this treatment soon.

Supriya got some relief with his answer :-- Doc please do and please help me out .. please saying so she hug him.
Soon she is in cab and moving towards her home, its already 6 PM.
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 10-04-2020, 09:46 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM