Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-9_EPISODE-2

Vikrant tried to convince Priyanka bhabhi but she was adamant. She was firm on his demand for Nazia’s exile. Vikrant had no other option other than returning with his hard cock back in his apartment. When he was entering his bedroom, he noticed that door of the room in which Nazia was sleeping, was slightly open. His cock was still stiff and he desperately wanted to release his cum so he sauntered towards her room.

Vikrant planned to silently sneak into her bathroom and get her panty for masturbating. Vikrant entered the room and saw Nazia in deep slumber. Instead of going to her bathroom, he started moving slowly towards her. Her eyeglass was resting on the side table. It was the first time when he was seeing her without eyeglasses. He sat down next to the bed and kept looking at her beautiful face for some time. 

Vikrant had entered the room with full of lust but after looking at Nazia’s innocent face, his feelings turned. Even he was surprised to notice it. Just a few minutes ago he was planning to cum on one of her panty but now feeling of lust was disappeared. He leaned in on her face and kissed on her cheek softly and then left her room.

~

Next morning Vikrant opened his eyes and saw Nazia’s shaking him to wake him up. She was leaning on him, shaking him by his biceps. Her hair were wet and water drops were falling from hairs, few of which fell on Vikrant’s face too. He instantly felt fresh as the drops were dripping from her hair and was falling on his face.

“Good morning, Nazia” Vikrant said getting up.

“Good morning Vikrant, I am going to make some breakfast so get up and fresh up quickly,” Nazia said with a smile and then turned to return to the kitchen.

“Which perfume do you use? It smells is so exotic” Vikrant gave a genuine compliment as the smell coming out of Nazia was so intoxicating.

“Thanks, but I don’t have any perfume” Nazia replied with a blush and then quickly rushed to the kitchen.

Vikrant blushed too as he entered the bathroom. He was in love with Nazia and he knew it, since he was thinking of her pretty face and her alluring smell instead of her boobs and pussy or ass.

~

Vikrant and Nazia were watching a movie on Vikrant’s laptop after having breakfast, when he got a message from Tanya that today was her birthday. Vikrant wished her happy birthday after she asked him to join the birthday party in her flat in the evening. Vikrant was loving spending time with Nazia so much that he didn’t like to idea of leaving her to going to Tanya’s birthday party but horny part of his mind convinced him to go Tanya’s party.

~

Vikrant told Nazia that he was going to birthday party of one of his friend and will be back in a couple of hours. When Vikrant entered Tanya’s flat, he saw hall of his flat was full of people. There were 5 girls apart from Tanya and her flat-mate and 3 boys including Vikrant.  Soon Tanya cut the cake and then everybody painted his face with the cake. After that beer and whisky’s bottles started to get empty one by one.

~

“It looks you don’t like drinking much” Nitika, asked Vikrant. Both of them were standing in a corner of the hall watching Tanya dancing with the few girls and boys.

“Yeah, it's right. I am not a drinker. Only have it occasionally, but how you guessed it?” Vikrant said then he took a close look of Nitika. She was wearing a crop top on a jeans.

[img][Image: 143996619_nitka.png][/img]

“Because we are the only ones who are still drinking their first drink” Nitika replied with a grin.

“I have been here a few times but never got to knew much about you”

“That’s because you were too busy having fun with Tanya”

“Well better late than never, Tanya once told that you make videos on  YouTuber, so tell me what kind of video you make.”

“I make travel and lifestyle related videos since its my hobby but by profession I am a software engineer”

“hmm, that’s interesting.”

“what??? I can't hear you”  

“Music is too loud. Come to my room, we will talk there” Nitika replied. By now both of them were little tipsy.

Then they entered Nitika’s room and sat on the bed, their back was against the headboard. Nitika started talking and she was a girl who just loved talking. She told Vikrant everything from her childhood days to her college days.

She was telling him about her boyfriend who had gone to Canada for further study and now she was in a long-distance relationship with him when Vikrant decided that he had enough of her talking and pulled her close to put his lips on hers. She was surprised, initially, she just tried to figure out what was happening but then she started responding. They kissed each other until they were out of breath and pulled out of the kiss to take a breath.

“I don’t think its right, we should talk only” Nitika said as she gasped for the air.

“If you want someone to talk then talk to your boyfriend with whom you are in a long-distance relationship” Vikrant replied angrily and pretended to get up. Both of them were little tipsy and both of them were craving for sex.

“Vikrant!!! Please don’t go” Nitika pleaded. She was in a long-distance relationship and it had been more than six months since she last had sex with her boyfriend.  She was feeling an itching between her legs and only a hard penis was the medicine of that itching.

Vikrant turned towards her, pulled her in a tight embrace and started kissing her lips again. Vikrant grabbed caught her upper lip between his lips and sucked like a juicy candy. Vikrant barely knew Nitika a few hours ago and here he was about to fuck her. Both of them were desperate for sex. Their bodies were hungry and all they wanted at that time was just to fuck and calm down their ragging carnal desires.

This time when Vikrant stopped kissing, he removed Nitika’s top and jeans quickly. She was more than happy to help him undress her upper layer of clothing. Soon she was left on a white bra and panty.

[img][Image: 143996701_nitika2.png][/img]

When eyes met after removing Nitika’s top and jeans, she felt a little shy in front of a man whom she barely knew a few hours before so she turned her back towards Vikrant. He get rid of his Shirt and pant before hugging her from behind. Both of his hands were at work as soon as he grabbed her. His left hand was her boobs while his right hand was on above her stomach and his finger playing around her navel.

Nitika was enjoying every movement of Vikrant’s hand on her body with closed eyes. She was loving the way, his hand was toying with her tits over her bra. Her breath started to get heavier as Vikrant kept playing with her body.

“aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Nitika moaned for the first time when Vikrant’s trembling hot lips touched against her back of the neck, her most vulnerable spot on the body. She moved her hand between both of them and grabbed his cock over underwear and started to tease it.

Nitika’s panty was made of a very flimsy material so when her pussy started to get moist, part of the panty which was covering her pussy become transparent. Vikrant’s right hand started to move down between her legs while his lips touched lobe on her ear.

“ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Nitika moanded again when Vikrant’s hand invaded into her panty and his fingers tingled her clit.

“Vikrantttt, fuckkk meee. Fukk me Hard and deep” Nitika demanded as she was too wet to care about more foreplay.

Vikrant get his hands off her and she quickly lie down and opened her legs wide for him. He looked in her eyes, they were filled with lust only lust. She lifted her ass when Vikrant tried to pull down her panty. Vikrant then pointed his stiff dick at the entrance of her pussy. She was so wet that with just couple of thrust, his cock was fully inside her vagina.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Nitika moaned loudly as Vikrant’s gave a powerful thrust and planted his dick deep in her and their thighs rubbed tightly against each other.

Vikrant quickly moved his hand behind her back when she arched her back after another powerful push in her pussy. Vikrant unhooked her bra and then pulled her on his lap. Now Vikrant was lying flat and she was riding his cock with proud and ecstasy. Her unhooked bra was getting loose with her every squat and finally she take it off and throw it somewhere in the room. Vikrant saw her ripe and perky breast and promptly seized them between his palm.

“aaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh” she had her first orgasm when Vikrant twirled her nipple between his finger and thumb but she kept jumping on his cock.

“I am about to cummmmm” Vikrant announced when he felt he was close to his climax.

“Not inside, you don’t have a condom. I will suck you until you cum” She said and get up form his cock.  

Vikrant was lying flat on his back and Nitika was sitting between his legs staring at his meaty dick which was drenched in her cum. She grabbed it in her right hand and start to stroke it and after some time she lowered her head, open her juicy lips and take his dick in her mouth and sucked him until her mouth was filled with his sticky semen. She drank every drop of his cum and then she collapsed down beside him. Both were gasping for air after a robust round of fucking.
[+] 8 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 09-04-2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM