Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I turned to Chacha-ji.

Me: Chaaaaaaaaachaaaaaaaaaaa-ji… am selected!

I ran down to him and held his hand to express my gratitude to him – without his recommendation it wouldn’t have been possible!

We both expressed our thanks and gratitude again towards Mr. Raman and also to Sharma-ji and Nitin. They both wished us luck for the job. My uncomfortable and somewhat elated state was gradually disappearing and I could sense that my nervousness was also by then completely gone and I was really thrilled that I could grab this opportunity which in turn would provide me surety of money for my family - Ram and Harpal.

Just then tea and snacks was served by the hotel boy and that was certainly a very welcome thing for me. After tea, Sharma-ji and Nitin bade us good-bye as they went to another shooting area leaving Chacha-ji, Mr. Raman, Naren and myself in the hotel.

I found it rather odd to look directly at Naren; I was feeling overwhelmingly embarrassed as I knew I was intimate with him just moments ago to the point that my boobs pressed on his chest and he felt my round plump ass directly with his hands in the pretext of the acting sequence. Naren on the other hand was giving me constant stealthy secret glances and I could not stop blushing as I was honestly impressed by his looks and physique!

Mr. Raman: Before briefing you two about the project… one thing I would like to know from you Bina… it is especially a problem with the female actresses…

I looked questionably at the director.

Mr. Raman: Well… I have seen many novice actresses like you… prefer to act with known faces… i.e. persons they know… rather than acting with complete strangers and outsiders.

Me: Err... yes absolutely Sir. Err… I mean… it is much easier to adjust and act with known persons Sir and to express oneself before the camera rather than unknown people.

Mr. Raman: Hmm…

Me: Actually Sir… it is much, much easier to act out new relations with known faces, rather new people.
Mr. Raman: So Bina… you agree that you can deliver better if known people are in the team.

Me: Absolutely Sir!

Chacha-ji: Is that possible Raman? I mean… you must have specifications for all roles…like you have for Bina and Naren…

Mr. Raman: Yes… as per the story of this project… Oops! I forgot to tell you people the name of this video… its “Amavyas Ki Raat”.

Naren: Oh! Very mysterious name… is it a horror story Sir?

Me: Oh! Err… I mean Sir… something happens on the raat of Amavyas and that is the story?

Both Naren and myself were extremely curious and excited which was but natural too as we were chosen as the hero and heroine of this video!

Mr. Raman: Hold on… hold on Naren, Bina! Yes, of course… a lot of things happen on the ‘Amavyas ki raat’ and as the heroine of the film… things happen around you only Bina! The whole story revolves around you Bina… you are the centerfold!

Me: Oh! Wow! Thank you Sir! Thank you!

For the first time I felt true importance! Naren and Chacha-ji were looking at me with appreciation. But I was too innocent in this line not knowing what the director meant by mentioning the word ‘centerfold’; which actually meant a picture of a model in nude condition on the center fold of a magazine! To my utter ignorance he probably had vivid plans to strip me naked in this video!

Mr. Raman (talking to me): Well… I shall come to the story later, but firstly I think I can fulfill your suggestion.

Me: Means you can cast my known people in this video??!? I can’t believe it Sir!

Mr. Raman: Yes Bina! The story gives me that space and the other people who are not in lead roles can also be fitted without an audition.

Chacha-ji: Oh! That would solve a lot of problem I guess!

Mr. Raman: Yes Mukund. (turning to Naren) Naren, the first day you came to me and a girl was accompanying you…

Naren: Yes Sir… she is my sister, Ritu. She is also very keen about acting… but she is yet to complete schooling….

Mr. Raman: Does not matter! I can provide her a role in this video… though very small…

Naren: Chalega Sir, chalega… you are so kind! Thank you Sir!

Mr. Raman: Even in that small role she can make her presence felt! And you were saying she stays in hostel… so no need to inform your parents also.

Naren: Oh! Thank you Sir! She will go mad when she will hear it!

Mr. Raman: So see… three roles are finalized… you, your sister and Bina.

Naren: Ji.

Mr. Raman: Well Bina… do you think you will be comfortable if my friend gets a role in this project?

Me: W—h—a---t? What Sir?

I was really not at all expecting this and almost shouted!

Mr. Raman: Look Bina… I just want to ensure an environment where my lead actress gives her best… See… firstly you are a housewife… secondly you are about 30… you are no longer a 22-23 year old girl that you would flirt about with any male and mix easily. So I have to plan likewise naa…

Me: Ohhh! Sir! I am so thankful to you! This would be a very special comfort for me during the shooting. Thank you again Sir for taking Chacha-ji in this project.

Chacha-ji: And since I am not a professional, I will charge less also from Raman… Ha ha ha ha….

Mr. Raman (smiling): Yes, I can’t deny that fact too!

We all were smiling and I was especially happy to note that Chacha-ji would be present with me in this job and Naren was also glad that his sister got a role too.

Mr. Raman: Well Bina… I have one more surprise for you.

Me: Oh! What Sir?

Mr. Raman: Well… though this video is meant for adult audience… but the story gives me opportunity to cast teenagers and hence I am giving a chance to Naren’s sister who is a schoolgirl…. And I have decided to cast your son Ram also in this video!

That was a real big amazement for me!

Me: W-h-a-t? Ram?

Mr. Raman: See Bina… as per the story I had to cast some unknown teenager boy…and I had to pay him…. but when your son is there who qualifies my criteria…. and Mukund said he is very smart and tidy, I decided to go with him only! I will add his payment to yours! This ensures your comfort level to the highest point… acting with your son… am I right?

Me: Oh! Absolutely Sir… I am so, so delighted… I cannot thank you enough!

Though I was happy but I immediately got alerted about Ram’s studies and school and was about to put forward that point when the director cleared my doubts on that.

Mr. Raman: I shall schedule your son’s shooting only on Saturdays and Sundays so that his school and studies are not hampered.

Me (smiling): So kind of you Sir! I was about to tell you that only. Then there is no problem from my side.

Mr. Raman: That’s great to know! Well Bina… apart from you and Naren, I have space for 6 characters in the story out of which we have finalized Naren’s sister, your Chacha-ji and your son.

Naren: Then Sir… three more characters need to be filled.

Mr. Raman: Exactly Naren. Out of the three… Sharma will be relatively free during shooting because once he gets the costumes for you people, he is only assisting me, so he can do a small role and another role can be done by Sharma’s younger brother who actually runs a garment shop from where we take costumes.

Naren: Oh! That will be great Sir! It’s like all within family.

Mr. Raman: Right you are Naren. (turning to me) Bina… I hope you were comfortable with Sharma?

Me: Ji Sir. He is very soft spoken and helpful.

Mr. Raman: Good… and since his bother resembles much like him, except that he is younger by some years it should not be a problem for you. Moreover, they will be providing your full costume set for every scene… so if he is acting with you… you can be more comfortable telling him if you have any problems with any dress, etc.

Me: Ji Sir… it will be very good.

Mr. Raman: I have seen heroines have a lot of problem with size and dress fitting. Since he runs a shop he can get you different sizes etc. His name is Surinder. And Sharma as it is will be always there to guide you.

Me: Okay Sir…. once again thank you Sir for thinking about me so much.

Mr. Raman: You are my heroine… I have to think of you man! Anyway, now for the last role that’s left in my kitty …

Mr. Raman could not complete his words when a stranger knocked and entered the room along with a lady.

Mr. Raman: Ah! Dr. Despande… please come!

As the director stood up, we all had to stand up and greet the new man. He was in his 50s, looked pretty elderly with grayish white hair and having a potbelly, most unimpressive looking. The lady behind him was dark complexioned and petite though looked plump and fleshy. She was wearing a three piece costume which included a white shirt, a long skirt, and a matching red jacket with gold trim to sleeves. I wondered how she could wear that jacket in the summer! But readily realized as she came forward to the director to hand over a file that the shirt she was wearing was thin and tight enough to reveal her white bra amply; so probably to look decent in public she was wearing a jacket over her shirt.

Mr. Raman: Gloria, is this the time to come?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 07:49 AM