Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
O! My God!

I started feeling extremely nervous - naturally; I just hoped that there was no fault of mine.

Mr. Raman: Hey! What is this? Don’t you have the slightest sense!

We both looked questionably at the director. My throat was absolutely dry and my fingertips were cold in fear of getting a thrash from Raman Sir!

Sharma-ji: Kiyu Sir? Kya hua?

The assistant director-cum-costume designer readily intervened.

Mr. Raman: Sharma… Just see! Just see… what is this buffoon here for?

Sharma-ji was the assistant director and he was calm and composed. He was not at all ill tempered like the director. He quickly realized what Naren did wrong in that posture; though I could not make out anything what went wrong!

Sharma-ji: Are Naren… don’t move... but listen to me! You are not with your lover here that you are trying to choose where to keep your hands while hugging her? You are hugging Madam who is your elder sister. Will you think before touching your sister whether it would look obscene or not?

Naren looked blank in nervousness. He was naturally scared just like me due to director’s close presence.

Sharma-ji: You are hugging your didi… and most importantly… this is an impromptu situation!

Mr. Raman (shouting): Precisely! In an ad lib situation... you cannot choose to hold and place your hand… must look like impromptu… you blockhead!

The director’s bad temper was amply reflecting in his choice of words and Naren naturally looked rather pale at the scolding and I indeed felt for my young co-actor. He looked blank and undecided holding me in his arms. His hands continue to rest on my back just over my blouse.

So saying the director just pulled Naren’s right hand off my back and dragged it down and placed it......

Oh! God!

He placed Naren’s hand right over my sari-covered bulging ass! I was simply paralyzed!

Mr. Raman: You idiot! You are hugging your didi… you can hold her on any part… you will never choose whether it looks decent or indecent! Will you?

My heart rate increased by leaps and bounds as I felt his stretched palm on the smooth contour of my buttocks. I was embarrassed as well as irritated at this utter obscenity – no matured woman would allow a man to hold her gaand like this in public! But unfortunately I was so much afraid of the howling, rough tempered director that I decided not to speak out.

Naren: Ji… ji…right Sir. Mai samajh gaya…

Naren seemed to be utterly nervous! As he replied his voice was trembling and he literally pressed his right palm more and more on my tight prominent ass cheek and I almost died in shame as he was doing that in front of everybody! I cursed myself for wrapping the sari tightly over my body today because it actually had accentuated my round fleshy ass all the more and the director placing my co-actor’s hand exactly over it made my look absolutely luring!

To add to my awkwardness, Mr. Raman did not stop there! He did a complete weird thing! He simply took Naren’s other hand, which was still resting lightly on my back, and placed it also over my gaand! He did it in such a way as if to underline to my male co-actor that he should hold me there only!

I involuntarily closed my eyes – partly due to my clumsy helpless situation and partly due to my bodily excitement. I immediately shuffled and literally wriggled my heavy ass flesh so as to stand comfortably. But Naren hardly allowed me to do so as he as if tasted blood by getting the firm feel of my tight smooth ass flesh on his fingers! He naturally was stirred up passably and was virtually embracing me by holding gaand! I must have been looking alarmingly shameless allowing this act in front of the eyes of other adult males.

Naren had already got enough scolding from Raman Sir and probably in order to somewhat pacify that he aimed at satisfying the director. He took a step forward taking the hint and started pressing his hands on my firm ass cheeks, his fingers slowly clutching my taut ass flesh over my dress! I was obviously and logically very, very uncomfortable standing at this posture biting my lips not knowing what to do! My face was crimson and I was breathing noticeably heavy at this development.

Naren: Ye position thik hai Sir?

Mr. Raman: Yes… very good! That’s how you hold your didi in an impromptu situation!

Naren probably breathed easy now getting a pat from the director at last! I could sense that he too was breathing briskly (just like me) in sheer excitement of touching and pressing a full grown woman like this! As we had to stand in that posture till the director ordered to do otherwise, I could not stop shuffling almost continuously in his arms moving my big fleshy gaand uncomfortably and rather enticingly for anyone watching!

I even tried my best to think logically…

“Yes, at times it does happen that a brother might hold a sister by her bottom… but that’s momentarily, fleetingly, accidentally, by mistake! Even my son Ram while hugging at times touched and pressed my ass flesh or my boobs, but again that’s for a moment or two… but what Naren was doing to me is so offensive and lewd! He is literally holding me by my butt cheeks – his fingers spread over my round pumpkin ass! I doubt this is portraying brother-sister love and intimacy, rather it carries a sexual hint and looks like a husband-wife relationship!”

…but who would explain this to this Hitler-like director!

It seemed like eternity that I stood in that sexy pose with my co-actor while Nitin and Raman Sir inspected us from different angles and babbled amongst themselves about choice of angles and camera positions. From the corner of my eyes I could note the middle-aged Sharma-ji was literally gaping at my prominent obtruding ass on which Naren rested his hands! I even noted that he was shamelessly adjusting his pant front time and again looking at me and Naren! I was definitely not a schoolgirl that I would not know what was happening inside his pants!

As I stood in that compromised posture, I helplessly turned to Chacha-ji, who must have been watching me all through. Chacha-ji looked calm as ever and indicated through his eyes and hand to cooperate and to stay unmoving till the scene is over. I thought it wise to follow Chacha-ji’s unsaid words because afterall satisfying the movie director and grabbing the role was of utmost importance to me!

Nitin’s camera started capturing Naren’s hands pressing against my heavy oval butt cheeks. Naren though was resting both his hands on my gaand and pressing it amply was never daring enough to directly squeeze my ass cheeks, which generally is a natural craving for all males. That probably was due to the presence of Raman Sir. Naren obviously did not want to do anything extra to get another fresh scolding from this ill-tempered man.

Mr. Raman: Cut! Vishraam!

As the director said cut, I immediately got out from Naren’s clutches just like a timid kitten released from a confine. I was feeling extremely shy even out of my co-actor’s embrace as all four males including Chacha-ji were looking at me. I immediately adjusted my sari pallu which had shifted to one side of my body giving a luscious view of my big sized erect breasts in my blouse and my exposed navel.

Mr. Raman: Nitin! Sharma! I think we can go with this pair for this movie… Bina and Naren… both have faired okay!

Nitin and Sharma-ji echoed “Definitely Sir”.

Mr. Raman: You both are selected!

Naren: Oh! Thank you Sir! Thank you!

I took a little bit more time to express my joy as I was still unable to get out of my embarrassing audition spell.

Me: Yahhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffff! Am so excited! Thank you Sir… thank you so, so much! This job means a lot to me Sir… a lot to me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 07:48 AM