Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
The cameraman and the assistant director further explained the details of the scene to us so that we could perform that in the correct manner in front of the director.

Mr. Raman: Naren? Are you ready?

Naren (who was at the door): Ji.

Mr. Raman: Bina? Ready?

I had already tightened my sari on my body and adjusted my pallu. Mentally also I was all set. The only focus that was in my mind was to satisfy the director through my acting so that I acquire the job.

Me: Ji.

Mr. Raman: Sharma… give the mock start!

Sharma-ji got up from the sofa and as if a real shooting was taking place, shouted and clapped – “Audition… reel 1… take 1… (paused a little) Action!

Naren shouted happily at the door ofd the hotel room that he has passed the examination and has become a graduate waving his hand in the air. I quickly responded with a big smile and greeted him. He virtually ran a few steps to come near me and hugged me gently. He held me by my arms and was quite close to my body. He pretended to be panting as the director had advised him. I was rather tight at first go getting a hug from a completely stranger guy; but simultaneously I knew in my mind that I must not get stiff otherwise the natural vibe would be lost, which Sharma-ji and Nitin already pointed to me some minutes prior.

In fact I could observe that new guy Naren was also uneasy touching a married woman like me. Unsurprisingly there was a lot of space between us while Naren came close to me and shared the happy breaking news and I patted his shoulder congratulating him; the director was pretty much unsatisfied.

Mr. Raman (almost howled): What is this? Eh! What’s this? You two are hugging as if Narender Modi is hugging Rahul Gandhi!

All the males (including Chacha-ji) broke out in laughter. I also could not stop smiling at those words. But unfortunately the director was not amused at all. He looked grim and dissatisfied.

Mr. Raman: Naren! Bina! You are brother-sister… where is the affection and attachment?

Both myself and Naren looked at him and nodded realizing our half-hearted approach.

Mr. Raman: Do you want me to pass a football in between you the way you are close to each other? This is what happens in reality when a brother hugs a sister? Eh?

We realized our mistake and admitted that to Raman Sir. Unfortunately he was not at all sympathetic to us (we being novice) but he virtually scolded Naren for his artificial act. I felt bad for him – he was a young energetic guy - and tried to cover up for him and me too.

Me: Sir… I mean... Please allow us to do the scene again…ye to first time tha… so probably we goofed up... if you give a second chance... ….

I requested as sweetly as possible to won over the director’s strong personality.

Naren (also echoed my voice): Yes Sir, first time hai naa… so please…

Mr. Raman: Okay…but don’t waste my time! This is a simple scene… so execute it properly!

Sharma-ji: Get back to your positions…. Retaking… Audition… reel 1… take 2… Action!

Naren had already stepped back to his previous position at the door. I also tucked my sari pallu at my waist so that I could execute the scene in a cleaner way. Though it made me look more tempting with my pallu stretched tightly over my big boobs and the fair soft skin of my midriff somewhat exposed. We redid the scene but unfortunately this time also it was not up to the satisfaction of the director. Naren could not come up with a proper hug and to tell the truth my body also involuntarily moved away from him as he tried to embrace me sharing the breaking news! Though I tried my best not to, but I realized it was not that easy to accept a hug from an outside guy readily!

But here the director lost his cool.

Mr. Raman: Stop it! Kaha kaha se sab chale aate hai! Eh? What is this going on?

Alarm bells as if rang in my mind as the director was upset at the initial attempts of the audition!

Mr. Raman: Hey Naren… are you in the mood to act or what? What the fuckk is going on? Is this how you hug your didi after you get some great news? Eh? Tell me…. Tell me!

Naren stood still and looked down. He was evidently not comfortable hugging me, otherwise the way he waved his hand and while panting announced the good news of passing the examination indeed looked quite real.

Mr. Raman: You come out and I will show you how to do it!

I was taken aback at this sudden development, but quickly sensed that it was a ‘chalu practice’ in this film line that the director demonstrated things for his actors and actresses so that they know how to go about things exactly.

Before I could even react properly and get ready, the elderly director acted out the scene!

After saying his dialogue, Raman Sir just came near me and hugged me, he was huge in stature and his potbelly pushed my stomach rather awkwardly. He held me tightly in his arms as if... as if he was my husband! I was instantly red and literally breathless as I found myself in his sweaty arms. He simply hugged me like an octopus! I could even clearly smell his pungent body odor! My tight coconut-like boobs immediately got pressed on his chest while his potbelly continuously pushed my flat belly very awkwardly. He was indeed a strong man with large arms and he forcefully pulled me more towards him in the pretext of showing my co-actor the closeness of a brother and sister!

For some moments I was almost paralyzed as I was never expecting such a direct hug in the name of acting in front of everybody! When I realized and reacted, it was just too late as he must have sensed the fullness and sensuousness of my tight boob flesh against his wide chest and my face almost buried in his shoulder. I could feel his cold palms on my back, one over my blouse and the other alarmingly low on my hips! My whole body trembled in natural bodily excitement as his grip tightened around my plump figure.

Thankfully the director released me instantly and (as if nothing happened) asked very normally to Naren to follow suit.

Mr. Raman: This is how you should express the good news… it’s not a small thing… you are a graduate now! You have cleared the final examination... so the intensity of the hug should reflect that! Koi shaque?

Naren: No Sir. I got it.

I was naturally breathing quite heavily and had a trying time to look normal. My heavy boob flesh was going up and down inside my blouse and since I had tucked my pallu at my waist I looked sexier standing like that. I was exhaling warm breaths and I could easily sense that my nipples had got hard inside my blouse getting the tight hug from my middle-aged director. My face was crimson and I was unable to look up in shyness.

Naren must have observed the whole sequence how the director hugged me tightly embracing my curvy figure with both hands. Now he was back to the door and watching a man openly cuddle a housewife like me, he must have been quite charged up. And that naturally reflected in his behavior. So when he got his turn, he horridly ran towards me vomiting his dialogue was more than eager to feel my full-grown sexy body! Naren hugged me real tight this time and though I tried my best to protect my mammaries from pressing against his chest directly with one hand, he was in a moment all over me!

I involuntarily was responding favorably to his hug and as his cold fingers embraced my bare back (just below my blouse cover), I was already shivering inside! The director’s hug had naturally ignited my blood flow and this time though I tried to be protective, it turned out to be quite an intimate squeeze! Thus in spite of trying to save my decency with one hand protecting my boobs, my heavy boob flesh pressed against Naren’s T-shirt!

Naren’s greenhorn hug - he initially touched and pressed my arms, then felt my belly with his hand, and finally embraced me tightly with his hands on my back - and myself trying to protect my dignity had shifted my sari pallu off my stomach area and my exposed belly was pressing against his jeans. His hands were thankfully decently placed on my blouse back. He did not try to feel my naked back skin which actually would have made me more stirred up and stimulated.

Mr. Raman: Stay still in that position! Don’t move! Don’t move at all!

The director howled and then called the cameraman.

Mr. Raman: Nitin, take some trial stills… we can study those later....

Nitin: Ji Sir.

I closed my eyes and bite my lips in shyness and embarrassment as my young co-actor continued to hug me feeling my body. NAren’s face as close to mine and I could feel his warm breaths striking my soft cheeks! It was but natural that he was also pretty much excited and probably greatly stimulated feeling a housewife like me who had a full grown figure.

There was no option to move away as it was the director’s order and Naren was lucky enough to continue to feel the contours of my 30-year-old juicy body. The cameraman Nitin took out his zoom lens camera from his side bag and positioned himself to take snaps. He took at least half a dozen snaps and praised our posture time and again. Though I was feeling pretty much uncomfortable and scratchy being in the arms of a stranger, I felt relieved and ecstatic that I was surely on the way to grab the job, otherwise the director won’t have asked his cameraman to take our snaps. I thanked God in my mind as I virtually melted in Naren’s arms. I could feel my boobs getting taut inside my bra and blouse at the constant brushing with a male body though I was trying my level best to protect my oozing flesh from pressing fully against my co-actor’s body!

As Nitin was taking snaps of us in that embraced posture from different angles, Mr Raman was also inspecting us from different angles. From the corner of my eye, I noticed that he suddenly stopped at one angle and frowned. My heartbeat as if stopped and my heart was in my mouth!

Have I done anything wrong?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 07:47 AM