Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Me: Err… Ji… ye… yes Sir.

Mr. Raman: Arre silly girl! What’s this? Why are you so nervous?

Saying that he just casually patted my back just below my blouse on my bare skin! He did it so nonchalantly that I could not say anything also, but his cold fingers and palm on my naked back (between my blouse and waist) made me shiver almost! His palm was awfully big and I could as if feel his whole palm on my bare back! Though I knew this person only for few minutes, he was able to “touch” me so effortlessly!

Mr. Raman: Arre Bina... film line mei kaam karne ayi ho... confident to ban-na padhega…otherwise acting kaise karogi?

Me (blushing, giggling and fumbling): Ye.. yes Sir... I will... I will tra...tra....err.. try my best!

Mr. Raman: Arre... your Chacha-ji is here… be positive! Hey Mukund (turning to Chacha-ji) Arre yaar! Tera bahu hai.... give her a hug and boost her composure!

Chacha-ji: Yes yes...

Chacha-ji was close to me and he just pulled me close by my arms in front of everybody. I was naturally shy and somewhat stiff to go into Chacha-ji’s arms. We were not that intimate afterall!

Mr. Raman: Give her a warm hug... make her feel at home... otherwise she will spoil the audition yaar!

His voice was stern and most of his words sounded like commands or directives! And Chacha-ji though not entirely confident pulled me close onto his chest and patted my head to assure me. Just as any other housewife would do, I also naturally protected my dignity by crossing my arms over my chest area and took the hug from Chacha-ji. It did no good to my confidence as I felt more withdrawn to be in the arms of my landlord in front of three other males. Chacha-ji’s one hand was on my head and the other encircling me on my blouse-covered back. I tried my best not to press my choochiyan on his body.

Mr. Raman: That’s it! This will make you feel better Bina!

Sharma-ji: Sir, shall I call Naren?

Mr. Raman: Yes, yes Sharma… we have kept him waiting for a long time.

Naren? Who on earth was that!

Mr. Raman: Well Bina… now for some real life tryout!

Me: Ji Sir.

I was still having a slight rush of blood after Chacha-ji had given me the hug in front of the three unknown males. My voluptuous body had mildly reacted to that also as I realized a slight budge of my nipples inside my bra; that’s always the first sign that I get of arousal followed by warmth emitting from my rotund thighs. It should not have happened, but since he embraced me in front of other males who were intently watching me, I probably was aroused! I tried my best to get out of that.

Sharma-ji: Madam… if you can do what’s being told as per the satisfaction of Raman Sir you will be selected as the heroine for this project. Just imagine Madam! You can become a heroine practically from nowhere!

Nitin: Yes Madam… this indeed is a huge opportunity for you! I am in this line for a long time… I see so many strugglers.... very few girls get such direct opening!

I knew that jolly well; especially myself being married and a mom of two kids being tried for the role of a heroine was beyond all imaginations! Neither had I a beautiful Aiswariya Bachhan face nor a gym-toned Katrina Kaif body that I would get caught readily! But surely I got some overall appeal even after marriage and childbirth that these filmi people were testing me.

Mr. Raman: See Bina… though I am giving you a lucky break on my friend’s recommendation... had you not been okayed by my assistants regarding your screen presence, I would have not gone for this audition!

Me: Thank you Sir. I shall try do my best! I promise!

Mr. Raman: Don’t let your Chacha-ji and my assistants down!

Mr: No, no Sir... I have to do it!

Mr. Raman: That’s the attitude! I like it! You give your 100% without hesitation. Then only you will succeed!

Me: Ji Sir.

Mr. Raman: Good! But I am not a person to believe in words - seeing is believing for me! You get my point?

It seemed to me that the most difficult job on earth was to impress this director!

As the cameraman called “Naren” I could see a well-built, young guy coming out of the adjacent room. He was wearing a red T-shirt and light blue jeans; definitely looked handsome at first sight.

Sharma-ji: Bina you know… Naren is an amateur… he has completed graduation and was trying for a job… when I told him that you are good looking and well built… why don’t you try this line… and hence he is here!

Nitin: He is also trying for a role like you Madam!

Me: I see.

I smiled at Naren and he nodded at me. He appeared younger than me, he looked 26-27… so should be younger than me by 2-3 years. He looked attractive especially due to his nice physique.

Naren: Namaste Raman Sir!

Mr. Raman: Well… I think its time to set you up for the audition. If you both succeed, you get the role in my movie… otherwise just pack up for you. Koi shaque?

I momentarily closed my eyes in frustration and helplessness thinking of the consequence if I do not succeed in the audition. I took a deep breath and prepared myself mentally for virtually anything to grab this job.

Mr. Raman: Well… I shall explain a situation… and you two will have to act it out… the acting must look natural and should not look like puppets performing…. is that clear?

Naren & Me: Ji Sir!

The director’s voice was as cold as steel. His look was stern and there seemed to be no mercy for anyone. He was growing up to be a great ‘fear factor’ in my mind!

Mr. Raman took his seat on the sofa with the assistant director and cameraman on his sides. Chacha-ji took a distant seat. Myself and Naren were standing in the middle of the room. Honestly I liked Naren at the very first meeting; he was handsome and had a V-shaped body from his waist upwards which made him look very smart and striking. .

Mr. Raman: Okay… here is the scene - (indicating to me) Bina… you are the eldest sister of the family and your younger brother (indicating to Naren) has just passed the graduation exam. He comes home running and relates you the good news. Okay?

Naren & Me: Ji Sir! …

Mr. Raman: Naren, you are ecstatic and on cloud nine because you are a graduate now toiling hard for three years, which must reflect in your approach and gesture. Koi shaque?

Naren: Nehi Sir! Samajh gaya.

Mr. Raman: Good. And Bina… being his elder sister you need to also express that joy and cheerfulness through your body language that your brother is a graduate now and soon will be earning for the family. Koi shaque?

Me: Ji… err… ji nehi Sir!

Mr. Raman: Since you both are novice in this line… I have given you this scene… it should be comfortable for both of you to act as brother and sister… rather than any other relation.

Naren: Yes, thank you Sir.

Mr. Raman: Just think like that… she is your Didi… then your hesitation will go away Naren. And same goes with you Bina!

We both nodded. My throat was already dry. It was the director rather than anything else that was making me extremely nervous. His strong personality was making me more timid. I looked at Chacha-ji for some help as if and he probably realized that I was feeling scared and anxious due to the presence of Mr. Raman. He assured me through his eyes and hands not to focus on the director but to focus on the task that I was given.

Truthfully I was at least somewhat happy in my mind with this scene for the audition as I actually had an younger brother and I love him very much (though after marriage I could hardly meet him). Hence my nervousness reduced a bit though with three males watching my act, it was never easy, especially with the presence of the “no smile, strict teacher-like” director! Thankfully, my co-actor Naren was also novice, so there was no fear that he would act like a professional and me failing. All in all, I was comfortable with the scene.

Nitin: Madam… you now go and stand there… (I followed his instruction) …yes there at the center (of the room)… and Naren… you will come through the door running… okay?

Sharma-ji: See Naren… you have run the whole way while coming to your sister to give the big news that you are a graduate now… so you should be panting as you walk into the room. You will come shouting that you have passed the exam. Okay?

Nitin: Madam… you are naturally very happy hearing this news… so as soon as he gives you the breaking news… you will express your cheerfulness by hugging your younger brother affectionately. That’s the scene.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 07:47 AM