Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I had no other option but to succeed to save Ram and Harpal!

I as if experienced a momentary blackout standing in the middle of the room. Nitin was kind enough to quickly forward me a chair.

Nitin: Madam, relax... you can do it! This is your first time... hence you appear so inflexible... just relax...

Me: Thanks (for the chair)... yes... may be...

Sharma-ji: Madam, take some deep breaths and just slow down... let us now check your screen presence.

Me: O... okay Sharma-ji.

As I stood in front of them I was unaware that I was giving a glimpse of my deep navel through my thin sari and my boobs felt tighter in my blouse and bra as I was breathing deeply out of sheer nervousness.

Sharma-ji: Good... to start with… just walk from this end to that end… across the room.

I nodded and got up from the chair and adjusted my sari and went to one end of the room. As already mentioned I had worn my sari tightly around my figure and surely I looked appealing as I started walking from one side of the room to the other passing the two males sideways during my walk. They continued to sit on the sofa and watch me intently and it must be quite enjoyable for the males to watch me from such close quarters. I was naturally breathing a shade heavy as I was being watched and my heavy boob flesh went up and down inside my clothing which indeed must have made me look more tempting in the eyes of the two males. I tried my best to amble normally in front of them and also flowed my sari-aanchal along my walk such that I looked gracious.

Sharma-ji: Wah! Very nice move Bina! Can you just repeat your walk?

I was glad that I got some appreciation and probably he liked my sari-aanchal move. I giggled and nodded and walked back.

Sharma-ji: Good. Now just walk away from us... to that direction....

Nitin: Madam... that will enable us to assess… err… I mean… how you will look in the camera from your backside.

Me: O... okay.

I realized that Sharma-ji and the cameraman wanted to see me from all angles before selecting me for the main audition. Though I was a bit embarrassed as they indirectly hinted me to see my back and haunches, I realized that was part of their job and there was nothing indecent about it.

Though I was still nervous, I tried my best to hold my nerves and give my best to whatever they instructed. I promptly turned back and walked away from Sharma-ji and Nitin. I was conscious that both males were looking at my big round sari-covered ass, which was protruding outside my sari, more so as I had wrapped the sari today tightly over my curvy body. Moreover, since my bottom was extremely fleshy, that must have been swaying sexily as I walked away from them.

“Anyway, they are professionals and I should not feel embarrassed about it, they are just executing their job”, I thought, and completed my walk and thankfully Sharma-ji looked impressed and so was Nitin.

Sharma-ji (turning to Nitin): She will look very good from the posterior angle… what do you say?

Nitin: Ji Sharma-ji... undoubtedly she has a prominent and round backside which can be canned from different angles.

Sharma-ji: Yes and if she looks so prominent in a sari... she definitely would look more promising in other costumes.

Nitin: Surely Sharma-ji... you are absolutely right!

I naturally felt better hearing some praises at last though it was pretty much evident that both males were indirectly indicating that I possessed a plump bottom under my sari! Though I felt a little embarrassed, but did not feel shy. I was slowly getting used to the environment. Luckily for me, Chacha-ji was not present in the room at that time, otherwise he too must have been eyeing my swaying gaand as I walked for Nitin and Sharma-ji. .

Sharma-ji: Bina! Now come back to us.... let us check your front and side profile.

Me: Ji Sharma-ji!

I came back to their sofa and stood in front of them. As they were sitting and I was standing right in front of them, their eye level was approximately at my waist level and as they looked up slightly their eyesight was getting stuck on my protruding boobs under the cover of my georgette sari. My milk-filled luscious mammaries indeed looked like two headlights under the tight cover of my dress and I was unknowingly exposing my deep navel also to them! Both males gaped at my upper treasures from close quarters for some moments; I blushed a little, naturally.

Nitin: Sharma-ji... I think Madam’s front face profile is slightly blunt, but she will look better from the sides...

Sharma-ji: You are the cameraman… so you know this better Nitin than me… He he he…

Nitin: Ji… Madam, please turn your face sideways... (as I turned my face)... ya right! Right!

I did not know what Nitin observed and he certified heavily about my side face profile. But I wondered if they were looking at my face all the time as I caught them both staring at my heavy upright bosom under my sari!

Nitin: Good Madam… you have passed the facial profile and screen presence tests. Congratulations!

Sharma-ji: Congrats Madam! You are through for the audition!

I thanked them back with smiles and indeed was feeling much relieved. I had crossed the first hurdle, I thought. Just then Mr. Raman returned to the room with Chacha-ji.

Mr. Raman: So Sharma.... Nitin? How did you find Bina?

Sharma-ji: Well Sir... she is okay regarding screen presence, but her basic expressions are lacking… that needs practice and rehearse!

Nitin: Her facial profile is good and acceptable. Her screen presence is also very good from all angles especially the sides and back.

Mr. Raman: Okay… okay…

Nitin: I feel Sir... she can work on that as this is the outset of her audition.

Mr. Raman: Hmm... that’s a good point you made Nitin! You must improve your basic expressions Bina if you are selected in the audition. Got my point?

Me: Yes Sir... yes Sir… I will learn quickly. Please have faith in me.

Mr. Raman: But then, that can only happen if you satisfy me in the audition.

The director was indeed a tough nut to crack. Though I showed a very positive intent but he reminded me of the core fact. His presence itself made me nervous! Chacha-ji was standing close and he just kept a hand on my shoulder to boost my self-belief and held my hand with his other free hand to extend support, which was indeed much needed.

Mr. Raman: Okay then, shall we go for the audition?

Nitin: Yes Sir.

Mr. Raman: Bina are you ready?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 07:46 AM