Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I was indeed tensed and my reply was not even audible! I quickly replied in a louder voice!

Me: Yes... this is my first audition.

Sharma-ji: Arre don’t call me ‘Sir’... here the only Sir is “Raman Sir”... the director! So please….

Me: O... okay… Shar… Sharma-ji.

Sharma-ji: Yes that’s better.

Nitin: Madam... Don’t get so tensed... be relaxed… it’s the first time you have come for audition... that’s why you are feeling like that.

Me (tried to smile): Yes, true....

Nitin instantly offered me another bottle of cold drink and I indeed breathed easy sipping the drink and my nervousness subsided a bit.

Sharma-ji: Actually Madam... for this project Raman Sir wanted a virgin …

I could not stop exclaiming, “What?”

Nitin: Err… what Sharma-ji mean is… err... Sir wanted a virgin actress… meaning one who has not acted before camera earlier....

Me: Oh! Okay… Achha achha! I have never acted in front of camera.

Sharma-ji: Yes, which is very good to know Madam… and in fact several girls are already rejected as they were not novice in the true sense... and we are still searching and then Sir said that his friend has a recommendation… and that’s why you are here.

I indeed felt better hearing that. As I conversed I started feeling easy.

Sharma-ji: By the way, I have to ask some basic details... if you can please reply to them.

Me: Yes, yes!

Sharma-ji: Madam... tell us something about yourself.

I tried my best not to fumble.

Me: Yes... my name is Bina... as I have already told you... and am from a small town and not from any big city... I am a housewife and have two kids, one in school and the other is a toddler. Though I am totally novice about acting… in my teenage days I had acted in some dramas in school.

Sharma-ji: That’s good to know and will surely help! Raman Sir will like that info.

Me (smiling): Thanks!

Sharma-ji: Err Madam... how old are you? And what’s your height and weight? We need to know this for our job.

Me: I am… I am 30... just completed 30... and am 5 feet 5 inches tall and my weight... err... though I have not taken recently... but approximately 60 kgs.

Sharma-ji: Very good... just what Raman Sir was looking for.

I smiled and was relieved that I did not botch up and more importantly was not nervous while speaking.

Nitin: Sharma-ji, Raman Sir may be back anytime... let’s check the basic things... to pass Madam for audition.

Sharma-ji: Yes! Yes Nitin! You are right! We should not waste much time... See Madam, your acting skills will be checked by Raman Sir... what we will do is just ensure whether your screen presence is acceptable or not...

I looked questionably at Sharma-ji.

Nitin: ...which in other words means... how you look when you walk Madam, how you look from the front... from the backside... like that... and you just need to give some basic expressions... like laughing, exclaiming, crying, etc.. That’s all.

Me: I see… okay Bhaiya.

I called Nitin “Bhaiya” because he was almost my age and seemed helpful.

Nitin: Once we feel you are apposite for the camera angles, we can send you to Raman Sir for the audition.

Nitin (smiling): Just a short trial Madam... nothing to get nervous!

Me (giggling): Thanks… I hope so...

I started feeling a bit tight for the first time now. I could realize my lips were getting dry and my heart had started to pound a bit. I tried my best to look normal. As a common female habit, I casually adjusted my sari pallu over my bosom.

Sharma-ji: Best of luck Madam!

I could hardly giggle as Sharma-ji forwarded his arm for a hand-shake. I felt his warm big fingers press on my tender palm and he also patted my shoulder as if to relate me not to get nervous.

Sharma-ji: Please stand there!

He indicated me to stand in the center of the room facing them; both men relaxed on the couch; I was definitely feeling uncomfortable as they were looking directly at me quite intently. My hands and feet were somewhat cold due to my uneasiness and in the process I almost dropped my pallu in front of them, but thankfully recovered it instantly, but in the process did give a hint of my blouse-covered milk tanks to them. Georgette being light and somewhat flimsy, now that I had adjusted my pallu without looking at the mirror made my fair midriff and upper treasures visible to some extent to both males.

I noted Mr. Sharma to lightly rub his crotch as he looked at me adjusting my sari pallu. The blouse I was wearing today was a fitting one and had a deep U-neck cut, which revealed an inch of my cleavage clearly above my blouse cover, which indeed I was careful enough to cover when I left home, but now without looking at the mirror and not looking down at my boobs when I adjusted my sari remained somewhat visible which might have prompted Sharma-ji to have a stir in his pants! I tried to carry my sari as graciously as possible as I walked to the center of the hotel room.

Me: Here?

Sharma-ji: Yes…perfect!

Nitin: Well Madam... first you give us a laughing gesture... to help you I will just crack a joke and you have to react to it by smiling first and then laughing... okay?

I just nodded and quickly prepared myself.

Nitin: Ek ladki apne papa ko bol rahi hai: Papa iss paheli ka jawab do: Masal masal ke khada kiya… aur thook laga ke ghusa diya!

Nitin paused, probably deliberately to see my reaction. I naturally frowned and did not enjoy it at all as I could jolly well realize what he was trying to indicate!

Nitin (continuing the joke): Papa- Kya? Ye kya battamizi hai? Girl- Papa, gussa kiyu hote ho... ye to asaan pehli tha - sui me dhaga!

I also got fooled by the joke and automatically exclaimed “Ohh...” and laughed out naturally.

It was not entirely possible from the faces of the males to ascertain whether they liked my smile and laugh; afterall they were professionals working in the movie line.

Sharma-ji: Madam... next... imagine that one of your relatives has just passed away and you just got that news… you first exclaim and then broke into tears.... I mean not literally but just act as if you are crying. Okay?

This was naturally not the easiest. My heart was already as if skipping a beat! I had to adjust quickly.

Nitin (giving me the clue to act): Bhabi... abhi abhi hospital se khabar aya.... ke... ke nana-ji aur nehi rahe!

Me: Neeeeehhhhhiiii!

I tried my best to emulate as I had seen on TV several times in the serial episodes and then also acted as if was crying. .

Sharma-ji: Madam... sorry to say... your expressions look very artificial… you must be more honest towards your expressions.... has to come out naturally from within!

Me: But…but Sharma-ji... I tried to give my natural expression only!

Sharma-ji: Yes Madam... that’s where acting comes! You might think that you are doing it naturally, with 100% effort, but your nervousness and stiffness unknowingly is taking over your expressions... which you are unaware of!

Nitin: Madam... Sharma-ji is right! You seemed rather stiff and artificial.

Naturally I was feeling extremely down to listen to the comments from Nitin and Sharma-ji. What to do? Should I take permission from the two males to repeat my acts? My heart was beating faster and my lips were getting drier.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 07:45 AM