Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I was naturally curious to know the amount of money they would offer though the fact remained a beggar like me had no choices!

Me: Err.. Chacha-ji... kitna? I mean how much do they pay to their... err... heroine?

Chacha-ji: Pandhra-bees hajar to hogahi!

Me: Kya! O My God!

I was naturally not expecting such hefty amount! I was extremely happy and relieved.

Chacha-ji: Lekin kaam bhi to karna padhega do mahine lagatar! Aur acting mei to kya kya karna padhta hai... It’s not that easy Beti!

Me: Jo bhi ho Chacha-ji... if I get bees hajjar – that will be just incredible!

We talked for some more time about how to go about this and my landlord suggested me to clean my face three times a day, use some cleansers and moisturizers not only to my face but also to my hands and feet and also to try different hair styles so that I looked decent and presentable when I go to meet the filmy person.

Chacha-ji: You know... Beti... presentation is all to these cinema line people. Pehle darshan dhari phir gunn bichari! So you must take care of your face and body from today itself!

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... absolutely! You just guide me Chacha-ji... as you have done... I mean... in case of Ram... then I will be more confident.

Chacha-ji: Don’t worry Beti... I will be there by you.

In a couple of days we were all set to meet Mr. Raman and during these two days I had checked myself innumerable times in the mirror to ascertain my beauty. I tried my best to look better with my limited cosmetic resources that I had. In fact I even asked Ram about my hair styles if I was looking better and different! I noted that Ram had also noticed this sudden change in me that I was spending more time on the dressing table and I was trying to remain tip-top looking fairer, using eyeliners and different types of bindis, using face packs, and also gave time in neatly tying my long hair. Though Ram did not ask me anything directly, but I could find his eyes curiously watching me and my figure.

I even tried to recapitulate the dramas that I had acted in my teenage days and remembered some of the dialogues that were there and even rehearsed them behind closed doors! Simultaneously, I tried to asses myself in the mirror from every aspect thinking myself as the heroine! I tried to gather data in my mind as much as I had seen pictures of heroines and actresses in magazines and on TV. I tried to compare myself with them from every aspect so that I had a wholistic view about myself before presenting myself to the audition. I even used a measuring tape to be absolutely sure what’s my proportions were as I wanted to be confident in every possible way. I was mature enough to gather this much that in the cinema world my physical assets would be evaluated along with my acting... as Chacha-ji very rightly remarked: “Pehle darshan dhari phir gunn bichari!” Hence I wanted to weigh me up in the mirror.

After Ram was away for school I decided in the afternoon for a trial session. I tried to prepare my mind to be bold and confident like the heroines! This was indeed tough, but I tried to succeed behind closed doors. I decided to spend a full 60 minutes to inspect me in the mirror and the first step for me was to be in minimum clothing for that one hour! I chose to be in my undies for that complete one hour – just my bra and panty and nothing else would remain on my body. That would in fact also enable me to estimate myself in an honest manner.

I locked the door and closed the windows of the room also so as to feel absolutely safe. I naturally did not want my neighbor to see me in that compromised state. I then stepped in front of the mirror and got out of my nighty and housecoat as confidently as possible. I was now just wearing a white bra and a dark blue panty. I walked round the room wearing just that so as to boost in confidence in me. As I looked into the mirror, my whole naked curvy body was as if glistening like gold (due to the over-use of moisturizers last several hours)! I giggled observing the shine of my skin which made my 30-year-old voluptuous figure look more provocative. Unknowingly my nipples started getting hard inside my brassiere and I blushed sensing them grow hard and erect!

As I checked myself in the mirror I noted that I surely possessed an above average height - 5 feet 5 inches for a woman can be termed tall with an oval spotless face – definitely not beautiful in the literal sense but presentable I guess; I was satisfied with my eyes which were big and almond shaped, but I was slightly hesitant with my lips as they were quite thickish for my face. I wished if they were slightly less thick, they would have matched better with my face. I had long black hair which fell till half of my ass with which I tried different hair styles. I had a polite personality, though on the introvert side, containing all the features of a typical buxom woman.

At the age of 30 and even with two childbirths, I was thankful to the Almighty that my figure was yet tight with evoking womanly assets of 34-26-36. I did note that my waist had developed a little fat on all the sides after the birth of Harpal, which in fact I thought made my belly more roundish and curvy in line with my fleshy figure on the whole. I had a clear and clean complexion, which was more or less fair, obviously not like the Fair & Lovely ad model girl, but could be termed wheatish. My arms were hairless and meaty which added to my overall appeal probably.

I now casually opened the back hook of my bra and peeled it off my body and looked at my mammaries. My fair chest was indeed gifted with two round tight milk tanks like two ripe coconuts which any male would like to touch and taste! The reason probably was that all males fantasize a woman with firm, rubber-tight boobs which are of course big-sized like headlights and I possessed that even after childbirths and breastfeeding! My breasts terminated in two brown nipples, which were swollen in appearance and succulent looking, backed by extremely prominent dark brown areolas making my both tits extremely attention-grabbing. Hence I have always noticed since my marriage that my big, gracious tits were constantly an item of interest for most males.

I possessed a deep navel, at least an inch deep, which made the middle part of my body look prettier. My husband always used to tell me during my early marriage days that my navel was a ‘beauty mark’ in my body. As I looked down my slippery body, my curvy waist stood firm on my bottom which contained two solid flesh-filled round globes that remained upturned from the level of my body. My panty was hardly able to cover my big round buttocks and exposed my fair butt flesh quite generously. I had hairless, very creamy and fleshy legs supporting my robust figure. Honestly I felt quite content looking at my physical appearance in the mirror and I grew in confidence that Chacha-ji’s friend from the film line surely would not be able to completely ignore me though I did not possess a pretty face and was a mother a two.

We landed at the hotel in the town at about noon where Mr. Raman was staying. Obviously I had to wait for Rampal to leave for school and also arranged to keep Harpal in neighbor’s place. Before that I had expressed my breast milk in a feeding bottle so that when needed he can feed on that. I had dressed myself in the best sari that I had with light makeup and a small bindi so that I looked decent and presentable. I had light green nail polish on my finger nails and toenails which matched with my sari color. I was wearing light green georgette and matching blouse and had wrapped my sari tightly on my body somewhat tightly so as to appear smart and attractive though that had made my big-sized breasts and round ass quite prominent through my clothing. As I walked down the road for a rickshaw with Chacha-ji I could realize some males ogling at me as I passed them. I even heard a dirty comment from a rowdy “kya pathakha maal uthaya hai nana ne!”

Mr. Raman was waiting for us in Room No 7 of the hotel. Myself and Chacha-ji entered the room with bated breath. In the room there was a sofa on which three persons were seated. An aged person, seemed the same age as Chacha-ji’s, who immediately got up with a smiling face and greeted us.

Mr. Raman: So, your name is Bina… I guess… Hello!

I nodded with a very nervous smile. The man at first look appeared decent and friendly.

Mr. Raman: I am Natarajan... Natarajan Raman… everybody calls me ‘Raman Sir’ here. He he he...

Me: Hello! Glad to meet you Sir.

Mr. Raman was a dark complexioned, tall and stout man in his fifties, appeared serious and strict. He then introduced us to the other two persons in the room.

Mr. Raman: This is my cameraman Nitin and this is Sharma, my designer cum assistant director… (we offered namaste to each other) …and I am the director. We form the core team of the upcoming VFY. Actually we do not have much time... so I will cut short the introduction and get onto business. I was naturally a bit nervous with three completely unknown males ‘eyeing’ me. I sat on the sofa and all the males including Chacha-ji sat circling me.

Mr. Raman: Bina... since you are completely new to this world as Mukund (that’s Chacha-ji’s first name) told me ... I will briefly detail our roles in this project so that you understand things in a better way before you present yourself for the audition. Okay?

It immediately seemed like an examination to me and Mr. Raman appeared to be the examiner! His voice was cold and stern and his appearance was indeed like a rude schoolteacher! I felt somewhat nervous already and had a dry throat. Just then the housekeeping staff of the hotel brought few cold drink bottles and distributed among us. I was much relieved to sip the cold drink and felt better.

Mr. Raman: As I told you just now... I am the director of this video and I will be behind the filming process and will communicate to all actors and actresses about their roles and scenes in this video... okay?

Me: O... Okay Sir.

Chacha-ji: So you are the boss and everybody has to obey you... He he he...

Though Chacha-ji said that in lighter spirits, the director did not take that in the same light!

Mr. Raman: Yes... and when I say obey... it means obey... I have a reputation of throwing people out of my project due to casualness and indiscipline. I am a strict boss to say the least and so people has to be on their toes while at work.

The director now turned towards Nitin.

Mr. Raman: Nitin will be behind the camera and capture every scene as I direct him to do. (now turning towards the other man) And Sharma is my costume designer who will arrange dresses for my actors and actresses and assists me with direction. Koi shaque?

Me: Nehi... err... its o... okay.

Nitin seemed to be a jolly character and had a smiling face. He was in his thirties, probably the same age as me. Sharma on the other hand was middle aged, 40+, and seemed to be a serious guy. I could sense that both these males were looking at me with keen interest. I unsurprisingly felt a little tight though realized that they were trying to assess me for the job.

Mr. Raman: Nitin, Sharma… aap chalu ho jao…you talk and check if she is fit for our job or not… and then will go for the audition... (turning towards Chacha-ji) Tu chal mere saath baju wale kamre mei… I need to talk to you.

Before moving out to the adjacent room, Chacha-ji looked at me indicating me to relax and be confident. I was somewhat relieved as the director went to the other room; he seemed like a stern personality. I could comprehend that if I could impress these two men... there was a chance for me to grab this job. I was little apprehensive about what they would ask me as I knew nothing about the film industry!

Sharma-ji: So Madam is this your first time that you have come to attend an audition or you have tried before?

Me: Ye… yes… first time Sir.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 07:44 AM