Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti… there is no surety that I can get this income opportunity for you… it entirely depends on your skills…

Me: I will achieve it… I have to achieve it Chacha-ji for my sons! I have to...

Chahca-ji: Yes that has to be the attitude… that whatever may be the case… you will grab this opportunity!

Me: What is it Chacha-ji? Tell me naa… I can’t wait…

Chacha-ji: Yes, yes… am coming to that.

Me: Oh! I am dying to listen….

I naturally started breathing heavily in anticipation and excitement. My heavy bustline was moving up and down inside my bra-less blouse. Chahca-ji’s hands slipped off my shoulder now onto my arms; he was holding my upper arms pressing its soft flesh. He was looking into my eyes intently.

Chacha-ji: Sit here.

He made me sit on the cot while he himself sat on a chair just in front of me.

Chacha-ji: Listen…. a few days back one of my old friends… langota yaar you can say… came from Mumbai… you remember I went to Lucknow some days back…

Me: Yes, yes I distinctly remember…. His name was… his name was… arre you told me… Yes! His name was Raman.

Chacha-ji: Right..... Raman!

Chacha-ji: After a very long gap… many, many years… he came to Lucknow and telephoned just to meet me…

Me: What did he tell you?

Chacha-ji: He told me that he has got a project which needs to be finished in the coming two months…

Me: Project? What is that?

Chacha-ji: VFY.

Me: VFY?!?! What’s that Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: It’s ‘Video For Youtube’… this is in great demand now-a-days… a short movie for internet viewing Beti.

Me: O! Achha achha... I have heard of ‘internet’ from Ram… it can be seen in computers… I know... some ‘www’ thing… but not aware what exactly it is.

Chacha-ji: Arre Beti… we are from the old generation… how would we know? Ram is young and updated and hence he knows it. Ram is very smart I must say Beti.

I naturally felt proud somewhere in my mind that my son was aware of these modern technical things. Chacha-ji was still holding onto my arms feeling my naked skin outside my blouse cover. I was feeling a bit tight as I was in a bra-less condition under my sari.

Chacha-ji: Anyway, what I could gather from Raman was... it’s a basically movie but of short duration... hence called a video... and it will not be screened in the cinema halls, but will be flashed on the internet only.

Me: I see!

Chacha-ji: Raman needs to make that video in the coming two months… I don’t remember the subject though… but Raman was desperately looking for a fresh unknown face… a fresh next door lass he said... and... and he did mention that married young female is his preference!

Chacha-ji paused; my heart was pounding inside me and I was actually trembling in excitement now sensing the opportunity to act in a movie!

This was simply beyond all my imaginations!

Me: Chacha-ji! What are you saying? Is it really true?

Chacha-ji: Ha Beti! I am not joking!

Me: Oh! This is unbelievable! I can do this… I can to do this…

I stood up in excitement and Chacha-ji had to release his clutches.

Me: You don’t know Chacha-ji that I have acted in dramas in my village in my teenage days…

I was so excited at this news that I started shuffling and taking a few steps in the room in front of my landlord. This actually made my look severely sexy as my heavy boobs jerked and swayed inside my sari absolutely in front of Chacha-ji. I was totally ignorant of that.

Chacha-ji: Oh! That’s fantastic to note! Then Beti I don’t think you should think of any job... you go for this and grab it!

Saying that he again stretched his arms and held my arms and pulled me near him; this time he held me just near my wrist above my bangles.

Me: Yes Chacha-ji! I have to... I have to get this... I need the money desperately!

Chacha-ji held my wrists more firmly so as to give me reassurance and looked into my eyes. I was breathing heavily in anticipation and my heavy boob flesh was moving up and down in a sexy manner in front of Chacha-ji’s eyes. I was naturally ignorant of that as I could only see the ‘window of opportunity’ at that moment.

Chacha-ji: But then I need to get back to Raman soon... I just hope he has not finalized any girl yet for his project!

Me: Please Chacha-ji ... subh subh boliye! Please!

Chacha-ji took this opportunity to get close and he released my wrists and casually held me directly by my waist! Though this was indeed a pretty indecent action to do to a housewife, his calm smiling face mirrored reassurance for me!

Chacha-ji: Beti! Tujhe mujhpe bharosa nehi hai? Even if Raman has finalized a girl... he will not be able to ignore my request...

I could feel my landlord’s cold fingers pressing on my waistline just above my sari. He must have enjoying the soft and warm feel of my waist contour as his fingers pressed deep on my creamy naked flesh there. Chacha-ji felt my naked waist only for some moments and before I could get conscious and start feeling uncomfortable, he was smart enough to remove his fingers off my sensitive area.

Me (with a big smile): That’s my Chacha-ji! Thank you!

Chacha-ji: Yes yes.... but Beti one thing... err... I mean you must remember that just my recommendation won’t get you the role in the movie… I mean... you have to be selected for the purpose. Any Sita, Gita, and Babita can appear for an audition, but will NOT be selected unless they perform!

From momentary dreamy flying I instantly was thrown onto the concrete of reality. Chacha-ji was dead right! ‘He can recommend me, but if I do not perform up to the mark... I will not get the role and more importantly to me - not the money!’

Me: But Chacha-ji… I have no other way… I will not succeed in other jobs…So I have to try this…I have to try this!

Chacha-ji: Yes Beti… I want this attitude of yours! You must be determined to grab the role whatever be the situation!

Me: Ji Chacha-ji! I am already mentally prepared for that! I have to do this for my sons!

Chacha-ji: Right! And once you pass the audition and get the role… you will have good money at your disposal... I tell you! You will not have to think for my rent, Ram’s school fees, and Harpal’s baby food for at least a year!

Me: Itna paisa dega Chacha-ji? I asked hesitatingly.

Chahca-ji: Arre I told you naa… Raman is looking for a female lead in the video. And they pay good amounts to their hero and heroine.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:49 AM