Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
As he did that I could feel his elbow lightly touching my fleshy boobs under my sari.

Me (griming): Ji Chacha-ji!

Vinay left early in the morning next day leaving behind me, Ram and Hapral “in the hands of Chacha-ji”. The worst part was that even on the night before leaving he drank heavily and was not in a position to give me any physical pleasure! Though I felt depressed, I was used to it as we had no physical relation for months then! Probably Didi was right – he must have developed fuckking prostitutes!

Though Chacha-ji had promised me he would arrange a job for me but I wondered what could I do? As I unbuttoned my blouse and exposed my right breast and pushed the swollen nipple into my son’s mouth for breastfeeding, I was wondering what my options were! I don’t even know stitching well such that I could get a job in a tailoring shop! I was not extrovert and smart enough to get a salesgirl job! I did not even have a pretty beautiful face to sit at a shop counter.

I was just starting to feel depressed when Chahca-ji entered my room. I quickly lowered the pallu of my sari so that my exposed right breast was covered, but I could not hide the indecent “chuk chuk” sound made by my son as he sucked my nipple under the sari.

Chacha-ji: Now that Vinay is gone… you must be thinking what job you can do to earn a living?

Me (naturally looking surprised as the elderly man read my mind perfectly): Ji… Ji Chacha-ji.... but… but how do you know that?

Chacha-ji (smiling): Are Beti… when I see you in this pose… with Harpal on your lap, do I have to be a scientist to tell that you are feeding the baby? Similarly, looking at your face, I can tell what’s going on in your mind!

Me (smiling): Hmm… you are dead correct Chacha-ji! Par... Ufffff! Aaaoouch!

I reacted naturally though it was pretty lewd to do that in front of my elderly landlord! Harpal was developing teeth and at times while sucking my nipple for milk, he pressed his gums on my nipple and with the uneven border of the developing teeth pressing on my nipple – it indeed hurts!

Chacha-ji: Arre... kya hua Beti? Must be Harpal’s budding teeth...

Me (blushing a bit as Chacha-ji was keenly looking at my bosom): Err… yes Chacha-ji… his teeth are just developing naaa … very sharp…

Chacha-ji: Yes… due to the undulating edges it hurts and more so as the nipple area is very soft and sensitive!

I blushed and naturally felt a bit uncomfortable.

Chacha-ji: Moreover, the baby is sucking your nipple at least thrice or four times a day… so naturally the area remains tender Beti.

I was naturally feeling increasingly tight and obviously was in no mood to discuss my nipple sore with my landlord. Hence I changed the topic.

Me: What were you saying Chacha-ji a moment ago?

Chacha-ji: Yes… I was saying that you must be thinking what would be an appropriate job for you?

Me: Ya… exactly! Just wait… let me make Harpal comfortable on bed… just a minute… please.

Chacha-ji: Yes, yes… lie him down… no problem.

I made my baby lie down on the bed and got down. Chacha-ji was sitting in such close proximity that I was really not wanting to close my half-open blouse in front of him. So I adjusted my pallu such that my half-open blouse was more or less covered and stepped out of the room to go to the kitchen and close my blouse hooks.

Me: Will bring you a cup of tea Chacha-ji …its ready actually… had prepared it before feeding Harpal.

Chacha-ji: Oh! So nice of you Beti!

As I descended from the bed my heavy milk-filled boobs jiggled and vibrated inside my blouse due to my bra-less state and I quickly walked out of the room. I closed the last three buttons of my blouse and placed the sari pallu properly so that I looked decent. As I did that I noticed that my blouse cup was getting wet as milk droplets on my nipple soaked into my blouse and in no time I had a small wet patch on my blouse around my right nipple. I could not make Chacha-ji wait for ages and hence decided not to change the blouse and went ahead like that with the tea.

Though I walked with the cup of tea towards Chacha-ji in a slow pace, still I could not hide the undulation of my big-sized boobs inside my blouse due to my braless state. I noted from the corner of my eye that my landlord did not miss that either!

Chacha-ji: Thanks Beti. Have you decided on anything that you can do as a source of income?

Me: Err… not exactly Chacha-ji… honestly I am at a loss… what to do… I am not an expert at stitching neither am I young and smart enough to work as a counter salesgirl!

Chacha-ji: Hmm… True but not to the extent that you are not young as you said… 30 is a ripe and attractive age for any woman.

Me (smiling): Haa par… I mean Chacha-ji… unmarried young girls are preferred as salesgirls at shop counter… isn’t it?

Chacha-ji: You are talking about a cosmetics or a jewellery shop Beti… where you need up-to-date young unmarried girls… but for working in a shop selling saris or a shop selling undergarments you need married experienced ladies . . isn’t it?

Me: U-n-d-e-r g-a-r-m-e-n-t-s!

I did not thought of this in my wildest thoughts!

Chacha-ji: Arre… I am just citing examples…

Me (much relieved): Oh… okay.

Chacha-ji: Then what are the options left? No tailoring shop, no counter sales, no nursing job as you are not aware of nursing techniques, and no desk job as you are not aware of office things… Right? Moreover, since ours is not a big city… you do not have any shopping malls here either where you can work… so???

Chahca-ji nodded his head negatively and suddenly I felt the balloon of procuring a job in my mind as if burst!

Me: I mean err… Chacha-ji… I guess I can work as a receptionist where there is no sales job, but only information sharing and attending customers…

Chacha-ji: Yes Beti… and I have some contacts in this line also and they take married ladies... but whenever I will say to them that you are a mother of two… they will not be much interested… you know!

Me (sighing): Hmm...

Chacha-ji: Moreover, they would want a lady who is modern and bold in outlook … one who wears modern clothing... you know.... tops, leggings, skirts, skin-tight pants... I hope you understand!

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... its not that I cannot wear those modern outfits... I can jolly well wear them and I bet they will fit well on my figure also... but yes, it’s a fact that I have never worn them and frankly I never had the money to buy them either!

Chacha-ji: But if you get a job in the office you will have to have a good wardrobe collection... which you do not have at all. So that possibility is also closed.

Me: True! (nodding my head negatively) Seems its a blind lane for me!

I honestly started feeling rather depressed and dejected. Frankly I started feeling nervous and worried too - how would I run my family then?

Chahca-ji: Your limitations are a setback Beti…

The zeal and confidence that was there in Chacha-ji’s when Vinay was there was slowly evaporating! This made me more nervous and anxious about our future. In fact a drop of tear rolled out down my cheek. I started weeping thinking of the uncertain foreseeable future with my two sons – Rampal who was in class VIII and Harpal who was a toddler still breastfeeding!

Seeing me weep, Chacha-ji could not sit steady. He came closer and tried to comfort me by patting my head. By that time I got more panicky and could not control myself and broke into tears in his arms!

Me: What will happen Chacha-ji... now that Vinay is also not there!

The elderly man tried to console me and patted my head and shoulder time and again and in the process his hand and fingers brushed and grazed there which accidentally made my pallu slip off my shoulder. As I was still weeping in my landlord’s arms, I did not notice that for some moments.

Chacha-ji must have relished my sexy state as I was looking rather inviting with more than an inch of creamy cleavage visible clearly over my blouse; furthermore I was not wearing a bra inside my blouse and so my boob shape and size was quite clearly evident and since I had completed breastfeeding moments ago, my nipple pokes were pretty much evident on my blouse fabric since they were wet and swollen. The elderly man must have taken erotic pleasures seeing me in that sexy state as he embraced my trembling body in a very natural manner to soothe my emotions.

Chacha-ji: Beti… I know it’s a tough ask… but if we work together we will surely come up with a solution. Don’t lose heart… don’t forget the case of Ram… did we not work together and achieve some success…. at least he is not reading those dirty books now… similarly we will do something to get out of this financial crisis also…

As he spoke I continued to weep and in the process my whole body vibrated and my bra-less heavy mammaries undulated inside my blouse and probably seeing that my landlord got excited and embraced me closer in the pretext of soothing me and my milk-jugs started to get pressed gently on his flat chest. Though I was sobbing, I was momentarily attentive of the male contact I had on my tits, but due to his fatherly looks and encouraging words, I did not feel guilty about it. Seeing me not retracting, Chacha-ji started comforting me in a more assertive manner thereby pressing his chest more and more on my oozing milk-filled tits. Though I was momentarily uncomfortable especially because my breasts were just covered in a sheet blouse and my pallu was also out of place, I slowly started to feel less nervous in his manly arms.

Chacha-ji: Don’t cry beti... Have faith on me Beti… I will get a way out for you.

Till now he was comforting me with his hand on my head and shoulder, but this time he gently embraced me with both hands which made me feel slightly uneasy as he had kept one of his hands below the hem of my blouse on my bare midriff. The elderly pervert was keen to touch my naked skin! His other hand was wiping my tears off my cheeks, but in my ignorance was time and again touching and brushing my soft full lips! He was craftily feeling my pink luscious lips with his fingers in the pretext of wiping my tears. He must have felt somewhat horny touching me like that and he was clearly pushing his body more and more towards me to feel the pressure and sexy feel of my bra-less heavy breasts on his chest. Unfortunately I was totally ignorant of all this and was deeply concerned about my future. I was unsure how long I wept in Chacha-ji’s arms when suddenly he cried out!

Chacha-ji: Eureka! Eureka! Yes… yes… there is a way! There is a way Beti!

He yelled so loudly that my instant reaction was grabbing him more closely to my body in a sense of scariness, but I immediately retracted out of natural shyness of embracing a male other than my husband. I was as if back to my senses and immediately picked up my pallu and covered my exposed bosom.

Me: What Chacha-ji? Which way?

Chacha-ji: Well! Beti… I just remembered…. Yes it can be tried… it can be tried…

Me: Arre Chacha-ji? What can be tried? Wo to boliye!

Chacha-ji: Look Beti…. since the path of employment for you is closed here due to our town’s very limited opportunities as well as your limited capacity...

Me: True …

Chacha-ji: I feel there is this only glimmer of hope… if you can do it… all depends on YOU Beti… in fact, you can earn very good cash...

Me: Really?!?? Chacha-ji? Is there an avenue for me? Really??? I can’t believe it…

My whole body jerked and I wiped off my tears and looked keenly at my landlord. He held me my shoulders and looked deeply in my eyes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:48 AM