Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Nandini: Okay baba! Nothing much happened in the first part… till interval our shoulders were brushing as we sat closely though in two seats, he was keeping his hand on my hand as soon as there was a scary sound or a scary scene and frankly I was enjoying that and noting that probably he started playing with my fingers lightly, I could also sense his warm breath on my cheeks as he whispered some naughty comments about the heroine... like that the first half went

Me: After interval?

Nandini: Yes… things changed drastically after the interval as Praveen realized that the hall was pretty empty and our back seats were also vacant. That made him bolder to make advances towards me and as soon as there was a love scene on the screen after the interval, he did not wait any more.

Me: What did he do?

Nandini: He slipped his hand off my hand from the seat handle onto my legs... more precisely on my thighs and started feeling them over my dress. Naturally I got excited as he quickly changed his pressing to rubbing my upper and inner thighs with his fingers and palm.

Me: You were expecting that… isn’t Didi?

Nandini: Yes Bina, there’s nothing to hide! Frankly I was in anticipation of that and longing for his touches on my body… and the best part was that… it was dark… so my hesitation also was much less. I tried to make the most of it.

Me: Hmm...

Nandini: See Bina... there was no point being timid and defending... because I went there for that only!

Me (rubbing my pussy in a more vigorous way): Hmm...

Nandini: I allowed him to feel my body fully over my salwar-kamiz... starting from my knees till my breasts. He pulled up my kamiz to my waist and boldly caressed my choot over my pajama and panty and I really enjoyed that. I allowed him to touch and press by breasts unhindered over my kamiz, but yes… I objected when he tried to pull up my kamiz to the level of my breasts and wanted to free my breasts out of my brassiere. As I said Bina….I was not okay to expose in public in a vulgar manner.

Me: Right Didi… you also feel cheap!

Nandini: Exactly… but still Bina… it was such a rousing and stimulating experience that I could not control myself and got a bit carried away.

Me: How Didi?

Nandini: Actually at one point when seeing on-screen kissing of the hero and the heroine, Praveen turned my face towards him and started kissing me… first time on my lips… and simultaneously with his free hand he opened up my thighs and was probing my pussy over my dress with his fingers. This coupled effect was such a horny feeling for me that I was provoked to extend my arm to his pant front to feel his erect cock! But you tell me Bina, was that unnatural for me? I was so frustrated inside... I had not touched an erect cock for months then!

Me (still rubbing my choot): Not at all Didi.... it was a very natural thing you did! I also would have done the same thing!

How could I share my elder sister that t I had already done that out of my frustration... and with whom? With my son! Ram!

Nandini: I knew you will realize my condition! But by doing that I invited vulgarity which I actually did not want to do in a public place.

Me: Did he open his zip to make you hold his naked lund?

Nandini: If that was the case still it could have been okay… but not only did he open his pant zip and took out his erect dick, but also cajoled and enticed me to suck his cock!

Me: What? You sucked his cock in the cinema hall?!!?

Nandini: Frankly I was never okay doing that in public place, but the way he stirred me up and kept me stimulated by constantly fingering my choot that I succumbed to it! He pushed his waist up and made his dick stand erect and forced me to bend down towards his chair and suck his cock.

Me: How was the feeling Didi? Err… how was the size?

I was breathing heavily and asked in an almost whispering tone!

Nandini: Feeling was great as you know… any woman would love to do this… and his size was also decent… I could not take his whole cock inside my mouth, it was long enough… my dear sister!

We both giggled. I noted Didi was also scratching her choot, naturally!

Me: Wah! Didi... and how did it advance from there?

Nandini: Watching the movie together was like ‘agni mei ghee dalna’... from that moment we both were impatient and restless to get to bed, but it was not easy with his wife and daughter present and on my side Natasha and Urvasi were also very much present.

Me: Then?

Nandini: Praveen managed one of his friend’s room just for the afternoon when our daughters were at tuition and we spent the afternoon there in that room….Uff! Kya batayun Bina… seemed I got fuckked for the first time! Gap itni huge thi… jab last your Rajnath Bhaiya-ne mujhe choda tha …

Me: Ohhhh!

Nandini: It was such a thrilling, breathtaking, heavenly experience Bina! Uff! Kya batayunn… It was so, so special... getting pinned down by someone other than my husband! Bahut masti hua Bina... aur jo bharpur chuddai huyi meri Praveen ke haat... I cannot ever forget!

I was obviously excited listening to Didi’s (s)escapade though somewhat hesitant deep down inside me. I also wanted that pleasure but something was still hindering me! The situation for me was - my figure as if was fully ready for chuudai with an ‘unknown male’, but my mind was not!

Me: Then? Is it a regular phenomenon now Didi?

Nandini: No way, we both have families and our daughters are grownup. It’s just a weekly phenomenon, once a week, and that’s why probably our interest levels are also quite high for being together on bed!

Me: Par Didi… err… I mean... ghar mei... I mean at home... as far as I know the males... they try to get close utilizing every opportunity! Did your landlord not try on you at home?

Nandini: Yes, yes... that happens... but what I meant was... Praveen ko mujhe ghar mei choddne ka mauka nehi mila… daba-dabi, chumma-chati tak hua hai, par chudai nehi hui about tak ghar mei.

Me: I see… it’s risky too!

Nandini: Indeed risky.

Me: But still you are getting opportunities to get wet... keeps you motivated for daily works Didi. He He...

Nandini: Yes, that I agree... my dryness has evaporated completely! Since we live upstairs, Praveen often comes to dry wet clothes on the roof or he comes with his daughter to clarify some study points... seeing the opportunity and risk factors, we get close to each other for a coupe of minutes may be. Matlab some hugging, kissing and fondling...

Me: Great! Didi... Par Urvasi aur Natasha ko kuch shaque ho gaya to badi sharmindagi hogi.

Nandidni: Yes... I know... and I remain very careful my dear sister.

She again came closer and embraced me kissing my rosy cheeks and felt my curves with her hands. In fact she naughtily caressed my choot also which was now quite moist. Clock was ticking. It was getting late. We needed some sleep too! We decided to call it a day and went to sleep. Didi looked so happy as she went to sleep, but I remained deprived, arid, and frustrated.

Chacha-ji’s suggestion of “passing the litmus test” in the hands of my son unfortunately did not happen as the first thing in the morning that happened was a news from Didi’s home that Rajnath Bhaiya had suffered an accident and Didi had to leave along with her daughters tatkal.

Didi looked concerned – though she was having an affair with her landlord as a ‘Hindustani nari’ her emotions were still attached with her sindoor, which was but natural. She hurried away with her daughters.

As I continued with my daily chores, I noted that Ram was again eyeing me which I missed when Urvasi and Natasha were present in the house. I noted that in the mirror when I bent down to open the dressing table drawer and remained in that state and as a result my big round ass was protruding through my sari... Ram was intently eyeing my inviting pose sitting on bed. I unknowingly felt happy inside me that Ram’s sisters had moved away from his sight and he was again concentrating on me which was the prescription from Chacha-ji to keep him away from dirty pron books.

No sooner had Nandini and her two daughters left our house, my husband as if dropped a bomb at me! Vinay declared that he would be going to Dubai for six months as he had at last grabbed some job there and that he had spent all that we had in our saving as transit money to the foreign country. My husband was extremely happy and as if flying as he dreamt of making big money within six months which he would send to us, but I was literally at a loss how to run the show here!

Apart from our daily fooding and clothing cost, I have to pay Chacha-ji’s rent for a roof above our head, I have to pay Ram’s school fees, and on top of everything I need money for Harpal’s baby food which doctor had advised to start slowly along with breast milk.

It was just an impossible situation for me with the little savings that we had being exhausted by my husband. How would I run the family’s daily expenses?

Just then Chacha-ji stepped in.

Chacha-ji: Beti… this is not the time to think of finance! Yes, I agree it’s a difficult situation as you do not earn anything yourself… but don’t worry much… I am there naa… where there is a will there is a way!

Saying that he came closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder; his fatherly touch indeed made me feel better. He gently caressed my blouse covered shoulder trying to coax me.

Chacha-ji: Now is the time to rejoice and just pray to God for Vinay’s success in Dubai… so that the toll that he will take up in the coming few months pays off… That will keep you, Ram and Harpal smiling in the forthcoming days... isn’t it Beti? .
Chacha-ji’s words, as always, had instant effect on me. If my husband was a success in Dubai, then we could have a better lifestyle in the coming days – may be the first six months would be very tough, but later things would definitely improve.

I also thought if Chacha-ji could pave a way for me to earn some money in these six months, I could surely run the show till Vinay sends money from Dubai.

Vinay: Exactly Chacha-ji! That’s what I am trying to convey Bina… but she isn’t understanding at all! Arre… if you can somehow manage these six months… I will send you enough so that you don’t have to worry for the next six months!

Chacha-ji (grabbing my shoulder, his fingers descending down by bra strap): Arre I will arrange something... don’t worry baba! I will get you a job in a shop etc. so that you can earn something... that’s all you want naa in these six months?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji… wo ho jayega to I can mange!

Vinay (also echoing my voice): Yes, yes… thank you Chacha-ji! Ye hone so to sab problem solve ho jayega!

Chacha-ji now holding me closer to his body lifted my chin gently.

Chacha-ji: Ab to musgura do Beti!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:47 AM