Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I quickly looked down and adjusted my dress and giggled.

Me: Ye ek problem hai Didi… kiyu ki mai Harpal ko bar bar breastfeed karta hoon… to mere nipples hameisha khadi rehti hai aur dikh jati hai nighty ke andar se…

Nandini: Good for your ‘pujya Chacah-ji'! He he he…

Me: Dhyat! Tum bhi naa…

Nandini: But my pyari behna... Sach to kadwa hota hai... you have to digest that Vinay surely is regularly fucking some woman outside, hence he is uninterested in you.

I could not strongly counter the point either as I myself slowly started believing that!

Nandini: But you are not helpless! You can show your husband that you are not a pushover! If he can enjoy, you can also enjoy! Just look at me! Do I not look happy and glowing?

Me: Yes Didi... very much!

Nandini: Why? Because I have chosen to deviate and decided to enjoy my life!

Me: Main samjhi nahi Didi….

Nandini: Simple Bina! If our husbands can enjoy outside and take no interest in us… We also have equal rights to enjoy our life and fulfill our physical loneliness. . And I have just done that.

I looked questionably at my elder sister. My face probably clearly asked her the question “how”?

Nandini: See Bina... you have to look for help nearby! You will surely find one! See my case... my landlord was giving me signal for a long time and I grabbed that.

Me: Signal bole to?

Nandini: Arre duffer! He was showing interest to talk to me, was discussing her daughter’s studies with me, was trying to help me out in daily chores of life as much as possible without his wife’s notice, he was meeting me at the grocery shop as if we suddenly met... like that! And that’s enough for a man to say silently that I am interested in you!

Me: Oh... okay... that much I also can read!

Nandini (smiling): Good behna! Good! So what should be the next step… tell me!

Me: Err... I mean... if you are interested... I mean you like that person... you should also show gestures that…

Nandini: Wow Bina! Tu kinta samajdar hai! To kaal se tu tere ‘pujya Chacha-ji’ ko signal dena chalu kar... He he he...

Me: Dhyat! Tum bhi na Didi... kuch bhi bol deti ho!

Nandini: He he he... anyway, seeing my landlord’s interest in me, I also stared flashing my assets to him generously at every opportunity. And jo hona tha... wohi hua... Wo to lattu ho gaya meri badi badi choochi aur gaand dekh ke!

Me: Didi... tum naa! You are getting naughtier by the day!

Nandini (smiling): As you know I go to a coaching center to drop Urvasi and Natasha and my landlord also goes to drop his daughter to another tuition center. One day seeing the opportunity when the timings matched, he visited my coaching center and pretended as if he came there by chance!

Me: Oh! Wow! Phir!

Nandini: Phir tuu mere paas aa… batati hoon!

I giggled as I knew Didi was excited sharing her escapade and honestly I was also absolutely keen to know that. Since we were both in half-lying posture on bed, it was easy to come closer. I lifted and shifted my heavy ass some inches and was within my elder sister’s embracing zone. She immediately hugged me tightly and started kissing my cheeks.

This was not new to me; from my teenage days, I had noticed that Didi preferred to cuddle me in an adult way by kissing, fondling and caressing my body. Though she never tried to strip me completely and suck my boobs or lick my pussy area, but she always loved to hug and caress my developed figure. I also enjoyed that as long as it was always within limits.

As she embraced me tightly in her arms, our heavy bosoms collided sexily and since both of us had big sized tits and were both bra-less at that time, our boob flesh jiggled and mashed upon one another in an extremely sexy manner. Didi’s moist full lips brushed and pressed all over my face and then as she was planning to go down, I requested her to continue. She just descended from my body a bit and continued.

Nandini: Yes Bina… then… actually expectedly he offered me coffee at a nearby restaurant. And that’s how things started rolling.

Me: Hmm… sounds pretty interesting… but Didi… I mean... how did you get to the pinnacle… err… I mean… how did you land up on bed with that person?

Nandini: Arre pagli… already in the house I was teasing him by wearing flimsy nighty which are meant to be worn at night… and was bending every now and then in front of him showing my choochi and gaand to him. My landlord was already fidaa on me which I could read from his face.

Me (smiling): Wo to usse hona hi tha… iss kaamuk jism to kareeb se dekhkar!

Nandini (playfully pinching my boobs): Haa re!

Me: Phir kya hua Didi?

Nandini: Once he came down to the coaching center where my daughters study… the hint was crystal clear for me. He started paying weekly visits to my coaching center and we started having coffee together.

Me: Then I think you could anticipate that it was just a matter of time that he would offer you to….

Nandini: Exatly Bina… I easily realized that it was just a matter of time that he would offer me to go for a movie together.

Me: Oh! Sounds so rousing… just like teenage days!

Nandini: Yes all this actually makes you feel young!

Me: True! So, you went together to the movie? Was there not a risk involved?

Nandini: Of course, there was risk. So we went separately. He had given me the ticket at home. We met inside the cinema house, not before that.

Me: Oh! Good…. What movie was it? What were you wearing? Uff! It’s so motivating! Did he touch you in the theater? Oh! I have so many things to ask!

I was so keen that my right hand involuntarily went down my waist and I gently started scratching and massaging my pussy over my nighty! And it felt so, so comforting and exciting!

Nandini: I was not wearing anything special. I just wore a regular salwar-kamiz, more so as I was apprehensive about my decency in a sari.

Me: But you look decent in a sari Didi! Rather you look appealing even!

Nandini: Arre duffer! I am talking about the physical closeness with a male in the darkness of the cinema house. I definitely did not want to get clumsy and exposed indecently in a public place… if wearing a sari I get close with a man, he can easily unbutton my blouse hooks and just push my bra up and expose my breasts in the darkness of the cinema hall… which I frankly I did not desired.. afterall it was a public place.

Me: Right Didi… you have a logic. Moreover, in a sari your lower part is also not adequately protected as if it is pulled up… a man can easily touch your naked thighs and up…

Nandini: Exactly so! And for these reasons I decided to wear a salwar-kamiz and not a sari.

Me: You did not tell; what movie was it?

Nandini: It was a Hindi movie… I do not exactly remember the name… it was a horror movie…

Me (laughing out): Aur kuch nehi mila!?!?!? Horror movie for the fresh romantic pair!

Nandini: Are buddhu… we had to go to a place which is less crowded in the fear of getting caught. And “Lotus” was the only cinema hall for that which does not run regular Bollywood films. .

Me: Oh! Right! Right! Uss mei to sirf English movie aur Hindi horror films chalta hai… I noted that.

Nandini: Right you are my dear sister!

Me: Uske baad kya hua Didi? Once you went inside the theater? When did your landlord first touch you? How did you react to that Didi?

Nandini: Uff Bina! I am not a teenager girl that I will react and shiver to the touches of a male!

Me: No, no… still… I mean… he is an unknown male… I mean he was not Rajnath Bhaiya afterall!

Nandini: Yes… that you can say… naturally I was a bit hesitant initially… though I knew jolly well that I had agreed to come to the movie purely for getting close to him! And ‘close’ means physically close in the darkness of the cinema hall!

I smiled and continued to rub my pussy as I listened to my elder sister’s escapade! Didi noticed that and she was so naughty that she simply pulled up my nighty to my waist exposing my full and fair rotund legs and my pussy!

Nandini: He he he…. Jo kar rahi hai… thik se to kar!

She indicated me to scratch my pussy directly and not over my nighty. I was naturally not wearing a panty at that hour of the night and momentarily Didi exposed my full hairy choot. I quickly dropped my nighty a bit to look decent though I kept my fair hairless thighs totally exposed so that I could scratch my pussy more comfortably. We both giggled and Didi came closer to me again and kissed my cheeks and cupped my milk tanks over my sheer nightdress. I was also somewhat excited and return kissed her cheeks and pressed her round ass over her nighty pressing her rotund ass flesh. Since Natasha and Urvasi were asleep and so was Ram, it was a safe thing to do such naughty pranks. We continued to grope each other at strategic places till I was impatient to know more about her escapade!

Me: Didi… bolo na… phir kya hua?

Nandini: The best part you know was since it was a horror flick, there was lot of scary sounds and faces and that actually made things easier for Praveen – that’s my landlord’s name – to touch me!

Me (smiling): Good point… horror for romancing!

Nandini: Bas! Aur kya? That was the beginning...

Me: Nehi nehi… aise nehi… detail bolo na Didi… kya kya hua? Thik se… please!

Nandini: Uff! Its getting late Bina… go to sleep now!

Me: Diiiidiiiii….bolo na thoda detail mei…
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:46 AM