Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Haria smiled wickedly and readily grabbed Urvasi’s left mammary and replicated Chacha-ji’s action. Haria’s hand as if could not wait to enter into her pinafore and touch Urvasi’s tender breast. She naturally was a bit uncomfortable with two males grabbing her two breasts and shuffled to remain calm. I noted that already her lips were parted and her legs were getting parted with this combo action!

Though I was not being caressed or fondled by anyone, but the sight of two males squeezing my young niece’s boobies had started taking its effect on me! At the window pane outside the room, I was standing – watching this very erotic and obscene scene – I could not stop myself from rubbing my choot with my free hand over my sari as I witnessed both Haria and Chacha-ji simply mauled Urvasi’s firm, spongy tits in tandem in front of my eyes! Unknowingly I was pressing my heavy boobs against the grill of the window to extract “artificial” pleasure and in the process even inadvertently sighed a few times probably due to the fact that I was missing all this “action” from my husband’s end!

As I looked on with a “famished” look, I observed that Chacha-ji was now slowly rotating his hand over the bulge of her right breast in a circular motion. The low-class servant naturally appeared to be more than obliged to follow that! And while doing this both males were trying their best stretching their fingers to feel the warm naked boob flesh oozing out over the bra of this the 17-year-old sexy girl. Urvasi was indeed quite excited and both males could easily outline her nipples inside her bra and were freely rubbing and poking her nipples with their fingers to make the young girl more thrilled and elated.

Within moments I noted that Haria was making sincere efforts to slid his fingers inside her bra and was trying to feel up more warm flesh of her naked breast! Moreover, the low class man, as he vigorously caressed Urvasi’s firm, rubber-tight breast with one hand, started massaging his erect dick inside his pants with his other hand! Urvasi was too young probably to object to that indecent action especially in presence of Chacha-ji. She had to tolerate it and Haria just continued to knead her young budding breast in the name ofd massage with one hand while stroked his khada lund openly with his other hand! Being a married woman my focus was naturally getting diverted towards his other hand which was stroking his thick erect cock inside his tight pants. I could easily make out his cock position standing tall inside his pant-cover!

Chacha-ji on the other hand was more controlled in his approach and was moving his hand in a circular motion as if as a part of the massage exercise which he promised to my young niece. As seconds ticked away and the groping was heavier and sexier, it was becoming almost impossible for Urvasi to stand still – she had already started to moan and groan, which were getting louder and shameless by the minute; she was shuffling vigorously in her standing posture and her waist swayed which was resulting her short skirt to dangle invitingly as she constantly parted and scuffed her feet. I noted that out of sheer thrill and excitement she had embraced Chacha-ji’s free arm with her hand to maintain her composure and her pink tender inviting lips remained open all the time as she gasped for breath in extreme pleasure.

Uravasi: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssss.... press there….more... more harder p-l-e-a-s-e!

Urvasi being a grownup girl of 17 unsurprisingly was getting to the brink in controlling her sexual elation and as she moaned more shamelessly. There was obviously more vigor shown by Haria listening to her soft sexy shrieks. And the very next action from Haria I thought was inevitable the way Chacha-ji had designed things!

Urvasi: Aaaaaaaooooouuuuucccchhhhhh! What are doing Hari Bhaiya!

Haria with one hand on Urvasi’s boob craftily pushed his other onto her skirt-covered ass and pressed her there. Obviously since my niece was naturally quite excited due to her breast groping, she did not react very rudely at her ass squeeze. She definitely could have slapped the servant trying to squeeze her ass over her skirt! Chacha-ji did not notice that instantly.

Chacha-ji: What happened Beti?

Urvasi: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... Err... I mean Nana-ji... he is pressing my... (she looked down her back)

Chacha-ji instantly recognized the filthy act of his servant. Haria was still cupping Urvasi’s fleshy gaand over her skirt and panty and the girl being already sexually excited could not outrightly reject that also. She was indeed enjoying the servant’s cupping on her fleshy ass. She probably was also feeling her juices stirring in her pussy and hence she was alert a bit and reacted.

Chacha-ji: Stop that! You ruffian! I asked you to massage her breast... not anywhere else!

Haria: Sorry Malik... mai socha...

Chacha-ji: Tu kya socha? Ke ye koi randi-type ladki hai ke apni choochi dabane diya... to iska matlab tu uski gaand bhi daba sakta hai... kahi bhi choo sakta hai? Eh?

Haria: Maafi Malik!

Chacha-ji: Sorry Beti... I hope you did not mind... he probably got a bit more excited pressing your doodh... not to worry! I will keep an eye.

Urvasi: O...okay... thanks Nana-ji...

Again both males started fondling my niece’s boobs and the scene was indeed too erotic! This went on for some minutes with Urvasi virtually gasping for breath as both males kneaded her sizable tits very strongly extracting all the pleasures of pressing a woman’s boobs over her bra!

I noted that within minutes Chacha-ji himself was simply trying to push his large palm inside Urvasi’s bra so that he could enjoy the complete roundedness and firmness of her firm naked breasts! Haira was already into it pushing his fingers more and more into Urvasi’s dense boob flesh inside her bra cup! I wondered the way things were developing these two males would surely tear open her bra any moment and make her completely topless!

Urvasi: Uuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Urvasi almost screamed in thrill and some pain as I realized both males were successful in pushing their hands inside her tight bra and were simultaneously pinching her naked nipples inside her brassiere! She screamed so loudly that I wondered if Sanjay (Chacha-ji’s handicapped son) could hear her clearly from the adjacent room and what would he conclude his father was doing to the female visitor!

Haria: Malik.... zara choos de Bitiya ki nipple??? Bilkul anar-dana jaisi hai!

My goodness! What was this low class man’s plan? I knew very well what could happen if Urvasi allowed that! Haria would immediately strip her of her top and bra and start sucking her nipples and would invariably make her lie down and then the rest would be as easy as cakewalk for him because being a woman I knew pretty well that a female gets extremely weak once she allows a male to suck her nipples. Was Haria planning to f*ck my niece here or what? What audacity! The rascal!

I was really getting concerned now! “I will have to step in... I cannot allow this to happen in front of my eyes!” I murmured in my mind.

Thankfully Chacha-ji had not gone out of his head.

Chacha-ji: Ek lafa marunga akal thikane aa jayega! Iske baad bolega nipple to choos diya ab Bitiya ki choot bhi choos doo! Eh? Sala harami ki pille! Ye Bina ki bhatiji hai... ye mat bhool... koi sadak-chap ladki nehi ke tu masti kar lega!

Haria: Maaf karna Malik!

All these conversations were going on with both males keeping their hands on Urvasi’s boobs! And I was most surprised that Urvasi continued to enjoy male hands on her bosom even when she heard what Haria’s actual intention was!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... thik hai... Chal! Phir se ekbar achhi tarah se masal de dono choochi ko.

Haria: Ji... ji Malik... zaroor!

Haria was more than happy to grab and squeeze Urvasi’s boobs, this time Chacha-ji gave him the opportunity to stand absolutely in front of her and grab and enjoy the feel of her full boobs with both hands. Haria started pressing and squeezing my niece’s boobs with both hands instantly and I noted that Urvasi had closed her eyes probably to avoid direct eye contact with the servant who was standing absolutely in front of her in a near-hug posture!

Chacha-ji: Very nice... yes... like that... squeeze slowly.... like that... hold and release slowly...

So saying and encouraging Haria, Chacha-ji causally patted Urvasi’s gaand over her skirt a couple of time indicating her to stand straight. This obscene thing went on for another minute or so and finally Chacha-ji deciding to cease it as it was getting late as well as the poor girl had enough boob groping at one go! Thankfully her bra was still in place and even after this heavy dose of groping had not given way!

Chacha-ji: Chal Haria! Bahut masti ho gaya aj ke liye! Ab Sanjay ke paas ja... he is alone!

Haria: Ji... ji Malik... (turning to Urvasi) Chalta hoon Bitiya... phir zaroorat pade iss kaam ke liye to zaroor bula lena Bitiya!

Urvasi, though was still panting and yet to recover from this heavy dose of boob grabbing and squeezing, smiled and nodded to him.

Chacha-ji: You know Beti... waise Haria is a nice guy... but he comes from the dirty low-class... so his thoughts are also filthy and not that structured.... hope you did not mind Beti as he desired to err... I mean... suck your choochi!

Urvasi (shyly): No, no Nana-ji... I... I didn’t mind.

Chacha-ji: Good! Par... I am very sure that you enjoyed his squeezes more than me... I guess? Eh? (smiling) Afterall Haria is much younger than me and a stout guy...

Urvasi (still visibly shy): Ji...

Chacha-ji (smiling): Hmm... you naughty girl! You prefer him over me?

Urvasi: Nehi... nehi Nana-ji! Aisi koi baat nehi!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... (smiling wickedly) But Beti... you did not give your feedback!

Urvasi: About what?

Chacha-ji: Arre... how was this combo massage? Did you enjoy it or not? Was it better than the breast massages you got from your boyfriends? Kuch to feedback do!

Urvasi naturally was a bit embarrassed at such a question and hence avoided direct eye contact with her Nana-ji. It goes without saying that she enjoyed it to the hilt as she herself confessed that this was the first time she was experiencing two males simultaneously touching her boobs!

Chacha-ji: Were you not satisfied Beti?

Urvasi: Yes, yes Nana-ji! It goes without saying... (she replied shamelessly though I noted that her face had turned a shade crimson)

Chacha-ji: I am sure you will see the difference in your breasts very soon if you continue to get massage there…

Urvasi (looking down): I also hope so and I am keen to get to Didi’s size.

Chacha-ji: Don’t worry Beti... you will surely get there if you can continue your breast massage.

Urvasi: But how do I know Nana-ji that I am being benefitted from these massages?

Chacha-ji: Oh! It’s simple Urvasi to know whether your mangoes are ripening or not?

Urvasi: Mangoes.... he he he...

She broke out in laughter with a shade of shyness as the elderly man compared her choochi to pake huye aam.

Chacha-ji: Abhi to aam ka hi season hai! Ha ha ha...

My niece continued to laugh and I noted she indeed looked extremely sexy laughing like that with a naughty smile on her face.

Chacha-ji: The very first thing you will notice Beti is… you will start feeling tight inside your bra…. Okay? That’s the easiest and most convenient way to know that your mangoes are ripening… (he smiled meaningfully)

Urvasi (still smiling away): O... okay Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji: Well... I think you better get dressed properly... your Mausi might come upstairs anytime... you never know!

Urvasi: Oh! I almost forgot that I am in Mausi’s place...

Chacha-ji: Ha ha ha... such is the power of my massage!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:41 AM