Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Urvasi’s lovely figure was partly visisbile through her unbuttoned school top and her firm bra-covered boobs looked so tempting for the two males standing beside her inside! I already noticed the low class man adjusting his lund inside his pants and that too quite openly in front of the teenage girl! Urvasi for the first time was looking at the floor probably in some shyness as the servant of the house blatantly ogled at her tits!

Without wasting any more time Chacha-ji himself this time casually lowered Urvasi’s pinafore inside her school top so that her tennis-ball like firm twin globes could be adequately exposed.

Chacha-ji: See Haria... this is nothing but a workout... you should not take it otherwise... I am doing this for the nourishment of her body...

Haria: Accha achha.... okay Malik.

Chacha-ji: In fact this workout is meant only for her doodh... I mean... her breasts... as you can see they are not that big... (as he said he causally first grabbed and then cupped Urvasi’s breasts, one at a time, as part of demonstration as if!) ... and my Beti wants her choochi to grow bigger...

Haria: Par Malik... jitna dikh raha hai... Urvasi Bitiya ki choochi to achhi hi hai... mera matlab.... (pointing towards my niece’s breasts) Bitiya ki kamseen umar ke hisaab se Malik... choochiyan to badi bhi hai aur khadi bhi hai!

Haria was already breathing heavily seeing my 17-year-old niece’s half exposed creamy boobs and I noted that his dick was growing inside his pants and now was very awkwardly prominent and eye-catching! Urvasi standing there looking at the floor could not have missed that too! And now that I know that Urvasi at class XI has boyfriends who touch her body and she was not that innocent that I used to think, she must be jolly well aware about the worth of an erect thick-sized cock.

Chacha-ji (turning to Urvasi): Dekh Beti... my servant also got confused! He he he... (now turning towards Haria) Abe behnchod! Were you sleeping this afternoon? Did you not notice her elder sister?

Haria looked a bit surprised probably at the usage of slang language by his master in front of a young schoolgirl!

Haria: Ji, ji Malik... de... dekha tha! Kya khoobsurat maal thi!

Chacha-ji (imitating his servant) “Dekha tha!” Sirf dekha tha iski behen ko? Ya netra-chodan bhi kiya tha? Eh?

Haria was not expecting such a direct comment from Chacha-ji about Natasha especially in front of her younger sister and giggled foolishly. Chacha-ji was also smiling now looking at Urvasi and my niece also giggled probably not knowing what to say or how to react in front of these matured males! I was pretty sure that she knew the meaning of “netra-chodan” and I was quite amazed at this young modern girl’s shamelessness at her elder sister’s verbal abuse by my elderly landlord and the young servant!

Chacha-ji was probably using slang openly to heat up the environment! He probably knew today’s modern girls better than me as he anticipated well that Urvasi would enjoy this sort of language! Naturally I was taken aback quite a bit by the shameless behavior of my niece! She seemed to be relishing that language and giggled amusingly as Chacha-ji referred his servant “behnchod”, the low class servant called her elder sister “khubsurat maal” and the way Chacha-ji asked his servant whether he had f*cked Natasha through his eyes or not!

Chacha-ji: Beti... you are grownup now... I hope ke tum bura nehi mana ke I used words like “netra-chodan”... because you know these low-class people understand that language only!

Urvasi: Ji, ji Nana-ji... I can understand...
Chacha-ji: Yes and you must have noticed... on the streets, markets, and even servants at home... they don’t look at your face... they will gape at your choochi, gaand aur thighs... always... err... being a grownup girl Beti you must be aware of that?

Urvasi (smiling naughtily): Yes Nana-ji... I know that very well.

Haria: Kay Malik... aap to kuch bhi bol de rahe ho!

Chacha-ji: Kiyu re chutiya! Kya galat bola mai? Tu dopeher ko waha baithe baithe Natasha Beti ki badan ko ghoor nehi raha tha kya? Uski badi badi mamme ko... gaandu... tu nehi ghoor raha tha?

Haria: Maal agar itni achhi ho to mai kya karoon?

Chacha-ji: Kitni achhi?

Haria (smiling wickedly): Top item thi Malik... Bilkul pake hua santare jaise choochiyan.... badi aur khadi bhi... tight badan...

Chacha-ji: Sahi dekha! Ab teri Urvasi Bitiya ko bhi waisi badi badi chahiye!

Haria (smiling): Kya choochi?

Chacha-ji: Aur nehi to kya?

Haria: Oh! Ye baat hai Malik... ab jaake samajha mai sala! Dono behen mei competition! Acchha! Acchha!

Chacha-ji (also smiling): It was about time that you understand... isn’t it Beti?

Urvasi (smiling too!): Yes Nana-ji.

Cahcha-ji: Chal! Aur waqt zaya mat kar! (turning to Urvasi) Your Mausi might come upstairs in search of you...

Urvasi (instantly looking worried): Oh Nana-ji... that would be disastrous if she finds me in this state!

Chacha-ji: Don’t worry Beti... I will be hear footsteps if anyone comes upstairs!

Urvasi: Thank God! Shall I button up my shirt Nana-ji?

Chacha-ji: No, no Beti... if we press you over your shirt... the effect will just be half! You want that?

Urvasi: No, no!

I thought that by saying “No, no” as if Urvasi was trying to invite the two males to insert their hands inside her shirt and press and maul her breasts!

Chacha-ji: Beti... see... just as it happens when you are with your boyfriends and they press your doodh.... err... I guess... they press you over your dress? Right?

Urvasi (looked slightly crimson, but still giggling): Err... Ji Nana-ji... over my top or salwar-kamiz... err... I mean whatever I am wearing...

Chacha-ji: And Beti... not to forget that they caress you not only over your dress but also over another cover... your bra.... isn’t it?

Uravasi nodded looking slightly red now.

Chacha-ji: So you are only getting half the benefit from boob squeezing by your boyfriends! You need to keep one thing in mind... that whenever you are in the mood for a breast massage from a male.... whoever it is... be it your boyfriend.... be it me or for that matter Haria... you just make sure that you allow him to press your doodh at least over your bra to get the desired growing effect. Otherwise its...

Urvasi: Ji Nana-ji... I understood... but...err... I mean... it’s not possible with my boyfriends...

Chacha-ji: Why?

Urvasi: They are very dangerous Nana-ji! If I allow them to unbutton my top, do you think they will leave me without disrobing my skirt? No, no... with them... its very risky!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... so you mean to say Beti... that you feel safer to remain within limits with your boyfriends... meaning an occasional kiss or a hug and some pressing and kneading over the dress... that’s all!

Urvasi: Absolutely Nana-ji! What more!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... good! But as I said that will provide you only half the benefit for the growth of your breasts. Anyway... (turning to the servant) Haria! Aa ja! Stand here... on the left... I will do it from the right side and you follow me from the left side...

Urvasi: Par Nana-ji... .err...I mean... I... I have never under... err... undergone this...

Chacha-ji (visibly surprised): Undergone kya?

Urvasi: Err... I mean... with two people doing...

Chacha-ji: Two people doing what?

Urvasi (looking down shyly): Nana-ji... aap bhi na! I mean... err... two people... two people simultaneously touching my...

Chacha-ji: Oh! Ye baat! Are Beti... zindagi mei bahut kuch first time hota hai re... you should accept that confidently!

Urvasi: I mean Nana-ji.... I never ever had such an experience... I mean... though I have more than one boyfriend... I never tried them simultaneously! (she smiles)

Chacha-ji: Just relax and enjoy Beti! Two men at your service... you should rather feel pompous! He he he!

She giggled and looked down naughtily and was probably feeling an itch in her pussy thinking that two men will touch her tits; she casually as if adjusting her skirt she rubbed scratched her choot subtly with her right hand.

Chacha-ji: Kya re Haria! Aur kitna netra-chodan karega iss komal ki phool ko?

Haria (clearly fumbling): Err... nehi nehi Malik... err... I was just listening to you both!

Chacha-ji: Chal, suru ho ja!

So saying the elderly man moved towards Urvasi’s right side and quickly opened up (moved to two sides) Urvasi’s school top to the full (which was already unbuttoned) so that anyone in the room could see her twin bra-covered sexy globes. He also pulled up the pinafore so that it did not create any hindrance in viewing or touching her tennis-ball-like inviting tits.

Haria’s eyes seemed like two spotlights - absolutely fixed on my young niece’s exposed breasts. Urvasi’s small cleavage looked very tempting and inviting peeping through her open top. Chacha-ji did not waste a single second and pushed his arm into Urvasi’s open top started fondling her right boob over her tight-fitting bra.

Chacha-ji: Sirf aankhen faad faad ke Bitiya ki choochi mat dekh... jiase mai kar raha hoon... follow kar behenchod!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:40 AM