Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Urvasi (her eyes as if lit up): Yes… yes Nana-ji! Can you help me in that?

Chacha-ji: Then Beti... Umm... I mean... You have to have a direct massage!

Urvasi (asked innocently): Direct massage? How to do that Nana-ji?

Chacha-ji: I will show you…..you need a demo in everything... He he he... thoda... Beti... I mean... unbutton your shirt a bit!

Urvasi unhesitatingly started unbuttoning the top two-three buttons. I was shocked to note her boldness as she casually opened the buttons of her white school top.

These modern girls... they were just beyond my conservative imagination!

I was almost on the verge of the window and practically glued to it. Urvasi by that time had totally unbuttoned her school top!

Chacha-ji: Beti zara... I mean.... lower your pinafore a little bit... so that I can slide my hands under your pinafore!

Urvasi: Okay Nana-ji...

Chacha-ji: Do you wear a bra to school?

Urvasi: Yes Nana-ji... mummy insists on wearing one though there are a few girls in my class who don’t wear a bra under the pinafore.

Chacha-ji: But then... I mean... then their breasts must be bouncing when they walk...very provocative I mean...

Urvasi: Provocative or not I don’t know... but they get a lot of stares from the boys Nana-ji...

Chacha-ji: Hmm... natural. .

Urvasi had lowered her pinafore and her bra-covered ripe orange-like boobs were exposed adequately to the eyes of the elderly man. He licked her lips once as he gaped at Urvasi’s young succulent tits. The top of her milky white boobs and the deep cleavage now could clearly be seen over her white bra. I could even note a brown “til” on her oozing breast over her left bra cup! That must be all the more inviting for a male as I noted my landlord readily slid his hands into her bra and started feeling her naked boob flesh!

Within seconds I could notice a tent appearing under his pajama; Chacha-ji’s dick must have sprung up as he started caressing the boobs of a young bold teenager girl.

Chacha-ji (as he fondled Urvasi’s breasts inside her bra): See Beti... I am much older than you and you must be feeling odd... but actually this is the only way I can develop your breast size... okay?

Urvasi (whispered): Ji...

Chacha-ji: So... I feel... you and I should be very professional about this because this is just a massage exercise for you and nothing else!

Urvasi (slightly panting now): Ji...

Chacha-ji: You mentioned to me that your boyfriends have touched your breasts but I am not sure if they press your choochi over your dress or you allow them to open your top...

Urvasi (gasping): Naaaaaahhhh.... just u-p-a-r se!

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay... but since here I am massaging you directly for your better development... you must keep a check on yourself... I know you are feeling very excited... but you should not treat me as your boyfriend... because the pleasure will be the same...

Urvasi (smiling): Hmmmmmmmm... you are very gentle Nana-ji... my boyfriends squeeze more forcefully.

Chacha-ji: But this is a massage Beti... and what you do with your friends is just fun. I am sure your male friends must be trying to kiss you also during this.

Urvasi: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...... Sssssssssssssssshhhh......Yessss but only rarely Nana-ji.... when I feel like...

I could see Chacha-ji’s big palms engulfing her breasts and he was squeezing the firm flesh adequately over her bra.

Chacha-ji: Do you allow all your male friends to kiss you?

Urvasi: No, no Nana-ji... I am intimate with a couple... and I only allow those two guys to advance....

Chacha-ji: Yes... keep your boyfriends within a limit... two is fine. There is always an alternative ready... Ha ha ha...

Urvasi smiled shyly. This was the first time I saw her drop her eyelids!

Chacha-ji now craftily pushed his fingers deep inside Urvasi’s tight bra and started kneading her nipples! Initially though I was not able to see my niece’s nipples, but pretty soon my wicked landlord pulled up her boobs almost fully out of her bra cups so that he could squeeze and press them more adequately! Though her breasts were smaller in size than Natasha’s, I noted they were pretty full and round for a girl of her age and would lure anyone! And in fact her pink-colored nipples would turn the head of any male as they were almost the size of ripe gbangs and Chacha-ji pinched it slightly.

Chacha-ji: How does it feel Beti?

Urvasi (closing her eyes): Uuuuuuiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It feels soooooo good Nana-ji!

He swiftly moved his hands in a circular motion and massaged her boobs again. Urvasi held the edge of the chair with her hands as she naturally found it difficult to control herself. She even had a quick rub on her skirt and panty covered choot with her right hand.

Urvasi: Uuuuuuhhhhhhh! Softly please Nana-ji.... pinch softly p-l-e-a-s-e....

I was really having a trying time standing at the window watching all this and unknowingly I was gyrating my heavy gaand as I continuously rubbed my choot over my sari and pressed my firm boobs on the window grill tighter by the moment!

This went on for at least 5-7 minutes continuously and by that time Chacha-ji had pulled out Urvasi’s both breasts out of her tight white brassiere! She looked ravishingly sexy in that fashion with her school dress unbuttoned and her firm creamy boobs popping out of her bra and pinafore.

At last Chacha-ji stopped. Urvasi was literally panting and her naked boobs were moving up and down in an extremely alluring manner.

Chacha-ji: Not only massage... you must drink lot of milk to have fleshy breasts.

Urvasi: Okay Nana-ji... though I am not fond of milk... par Didi jaisi choochi pane ke liye I will drink milk regularly. And will do this exercise everyday in my room.

Chacha-ji gave her an odd glance.

Chacha-ji: What are you planning to do in your room?

Urvasi: Why nana-ji? This massage... you just demonstrated?

Chacha-ji (smiling): Are pagli! This will not work if you massage your breasts yourself! Your breasts will only grow quickly if a male hand touches your breasts! Understood?

Urvasi: I see... Okay then I will have to try this with my boyfriends.

Chacha-ji: Yes, you can do that... and you can come over here to me with an excuse to visit your Mausi and the baby.

Urvasi: Right Nana-ji... I will surely try to do that... because my friends won’t be able to massage me like you did just now.

Chacha-ji smiled wickedly and his smile as if said my teenage sexy niece was fully in his grip!

Chacha-ji: And if you want to get your boobs grow more quicker and match Natasha’s... you can use one trick...

Urvasi (her eyes again lit up and she was extremely keen): What trick Nana-ji? Please tell me... I will surely apply that.

Chacha-ji: A simple way you know... if you can get two males to massage Beti... us-se tumhari choochi aur bhi jaldi badi aur mansal aur sudrir ho jayegi.

Urvasi: What are saying Nana-ji? Two boyfriends simultaneously... no, no... then I will lose both!

Chacha-ji: Ha ha ha... that’s a good one!

Urvasi: The two boys don’t know that I am close to the other... so Nana-ji... that is not possible. And I meet them after coaching... in the park... how can I meet both simultaneously?

Chacha-ji: Then it’s a practical problem. But your advantage was - two males means two different hands, two different grips, and two different pressures on your breasts.... that will only help your lovely choochi to grow larger my dear!

Urvasi: Oh! Is it? Alas! If I could do that.....

Chacha-ji: But you can do that here!

Urvasi (almost screamed out): Here! How?

Chacha-ji: Arre you saw Haria naa... the servant... in the afternoon when you were here... he was sitting there....

Urvasi: Yes, yes... I noted him...

Chacha-ji: I can tell him to do this job...

Urvasi: But Nana-ji... I do not know him at all... I have not talked to him before also... previously there was “Dinu Chacha” as your servant... I knew him well...

Chacha-ji: Yes Dinu left for his village... he was old and was not able to look after my handicapped son... so I have taken Haria now... he is young, energetic....

Urvasi: Par Nana-ji... if he tells somebody... I mean if he tells Mausi! No, no... that would be very shameful and problematic!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti! He is my servant... if I tell him not to share he will not share... you just focus on your goal... to have bigger boobs and to look more sexy for the boys... right?

Urvasi (shyly smiling): Yes, wo to hai Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji: Then? Wait a second!

Chacha-ji went out through the door and I had to be careful also so that he did not notice me. Urvasi pushed her breasts inside her bra and covered herself with her inner. She did not care to button her top and stood there continuing to expose her fair belly and navel.

Within minutes Chacha-ji was back with Haria. He was wearing a vest and a Bermuda. And as always, the Bermuda he was wearing was awfully tight which portrayed a bulge in his pant-front; one could not miss his thick dick under cover!

I was simply speechless at the development in the house!

Chacha-ji: Urvasi... this is Haria... you can call him Hari Bhaiya...

Urvasi: Namaste Hari Bhaiya.

I noticed no shyness in this girl though she was standing in front of a young male with her school top completely unbuttoned and her sizable breasts could easily be peeked at, but she seemed quite audacious and casual about that exposure! The low class man smiled and nodded at her and naturally he was more than eager to ogle at Urvasi’s tempting teenage figure. Haria was keen to state at her bra-covered tits which appeared like twin peaks inside her open school shirt.

Chacha-ji: He can help you in your massage Beti. He is very loyal and you can be rest assured that he will not tell anybody as others might think it differently you know... they will not know naa that you are doing it just for your own breast development.

Urvasi: Ji Nana-ji.... Please Hari Bhaiya... don’t tell anybody about this.

Haria: Tum bilkul befikar raho Bitiya!

Haria like any other common low-class man, whom we women encounter daily in life (the sabji-wala, the doodhwala, the fishmonger etc.) was measuring Urvasi’s freshy developing body with his hungry eyes.

Haria: Mai kiyu bhala tumhari Mausi ko ye sab batane jaunga?

Urvasi: Thanks Bhaiya.

Chacha-ji: Yes... you should not share anything about this to Bina.

I noticed Haria’s eyes were glittering as he anticipated this golden opportunity! It was indeed a “wow opportunity” for this low class filthy man getting this free opportunity to press, rub, and squeeze a 17-year-old girl’s boobies!

As Haria came and stood near Urvasi, she seemed to be slightly hesitant now. Afterall Haira was a low class complete alien to her and opening her dress and giving access to her private treasures meant a lot for any girl! But still as I watched her, I must underline that today’s modern girls were extremely confident and daring!
[+] 2 users Like Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:39 AM