Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
A sharp tone of jealousness and envy was reflecting time and again in Urvasi’s voice!

Urvasi: I have heard that through exercise body can be developed more.... and Nana-ji the way you picked up my leg problem in the afternoon... am sure you have a good knowledge about this... can you not help me? P-l-e-a-s-e!

I could sense that things were clearly turning quite briskly in my landlord’s favor! What should I do? Should I intervene? But the darker side of my mind was encouraging me to wait and peep into this forbidden act amongst two individuals of opposite genders with extreme age difference!

Urvasi: In fact Nana-ji... that’s why I came upstairs again... if you... err... I mean if you suggest me some more exercises…. secretly… now that Didi and Mausi are downstairs… I will do them and would become equally attractive like Didi!

Chacha-ji eyes as if sparkled getting this offer from this 17-year-old sexy attractive plump lass.

Chacha-ji: Hmm... I got your point Beti…par uske liye... I mean…. for that I need to examine your body first…you know… I need to know exactly where you are deficient than… err... deficient than Natasha.

Urvasi: Okay, okay Nana-ji… you check and suggest an exercise to cover up my deficiency…. I just wanna be as good as Didi in terms of figure.

Chacha-ji nodded with a smiling face.

Urvasi seemed pretty much determined about it and seemed to do any compromise for that! I never realized that such an undercurrent of envy was there in her about her elder sister! Chacha-ji also seeing this golden opportunity did not waste a moment further and sat down on the chair and held Urvasi’s arm and gently dragged her closer to him. He even massaged his cock once over his lungi right in front of the young girl as he measured through his greedy eyes Urvasi’s very attractive developing figure clad in her school top and short skirt. Since no one was there in the room Chacha-ji also seemed to be getting bolder in his movement. He continued to hold Urvasi’s arm in one hand and gently placed his other hand on her well-shaped thighs just over her skirt. Uravsi probably out of natural reflexive action went a step backwards as Chacha-ji’s hand brushed and massaged her beautiful young thighs, first over her skirt and then immediately under her skirt!

Chacha-ji: Legs… I have already told you the exercise…. Which will tone your legs and in turn you know will automatically make your figure more attractive.

Urvasi: Ji Nana-ji…

After a mnute of caressing her smooth fair naked thighs through her short school skirt, Chacha-ji placed his hands on her hips and I noted Urvasi immediately closed her eyes. It must have titillated her and she was immediately aroused by sensual stimulation through this elderly man’s perverted touch!

Chacha-ji: Hmm… this seems to be okay…

Uravsi (giggling): Okay Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji now left her arm and took both hands at my niece’s backside. Since he was sitting it just looked like he was hugging Urvasi with his hands encircling around her waist. He slid his hands behind her and started… and started…

What was he doing! I could not believe my eyes!

My landlord started fondling and squeezing her buttocks over her skirt! Urvasi, I noted, let out a soft moan openly as she felt my landlord’s two palms cupping her tight ass cheeks over her skirt and panty. Chacha-ji openly cupped her ass cheeks with his fingers fully stretched out and he was feeling the complete roundedness and firmness of my 17-year-old niece’s well developed fleshy buttocks. Urvasi had naturally started breathing heavier as I noted her ‘tiny’ (?) boobs went up and down under her dress in a sexy fashion. She was simply shamelessly enjoying this forbidden massage! Afterall Chacha-ji was like her grandfather’s stature!

I was as if glued to the scene and remained silent and unmoved outside the window. I could not deny the fact that I was somewhere getting a thrill as I saw my young niece getting groped in the hands of my wicked landlord.

Chacha-ji took his time pressing and squeezing Urvasi’s ass cheeks over her skirt; the feel must have been simply enthralling for him as my niece indeed possessed a good tight and attractive bulging ass under her skirt.

Chacha-ji: You have a very good gaan… err… I mean you have a very good backside Beti…. Very round… very tight… and adequately fleshy… just like your mom!

The old rascal had even eyed Didi’s gaand! My elder sister had such respect for him and to my Didi’s unawareness the rascal was secrectly scrutinizing her fleshy butts!

Urvasi (blushing and almost in a whispering tone): Thanks Nana-ji…

Chacha-ji now pulled Urvasi even a bit closer; she was already dangerously close to my landlord. I noted Chacha-ji was also panting a bit – it was indeed rare for him at his age to get an opportunity to touch and feel the body of a 17-year-old lively developing lass like Urvasi so freely!

Chacha-ji: Let me check your upper portion now… then I can judge how much wanting you are there from your Didi!

Urvasi just nodded her head and Chacha-ji took his hands off her butts and pushed them upside over her waist and back (peeth) and then guided them towards her front. Urvasi lifted her arms slightly so that Chacha-ji could bring her hands to her frontal part through her armpits. I noted that Chacha-ji just looked once at the door probably to ensure that no one was coming and then within the blink of an eye his hands were on my niece’s mammaries!

Urvasi naturally had closed her eyes in excitement and Chacha-ji just starkly started pressing her budding boobs over her school top. He kneaded the young girl’s two breasts with two hands and it looked so very obscene and lewd to me. I could not deny the fact that I was also excited seeing this extremely sexy scene! Unknowingly my right hand went to my breasts and I pressed my boob flesh softly.

Chacha-ji continued to feel and knead the young girl’s handful boobs and Urvasi was breathing very heavily now as her tits were under the paws of this 50-year-old man. Chacha-ji squeezed them adequately assessing and enjoying their size and probably was able to even trace her nipples also as I caught him pushing his thumb on her boob flesh at a specific spot and Urvasi was letting out soft moans. The kneading went on for a minute or so and the scene was so tempting and alluring that even I ended up with my fingers rubbing and pushing my choot over my dress!

Chacha-ji (finally taking off his hands off her tits) : Ya, I see a small problem here!

Urvasi (gasping for a few seconds): I… I told you Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji: Though I did not get an opportunity to feel your Didi’s breasts…but as much as I have seen her over her school dress… I can conclude that yours are not as big and fleshy like Natasha’s…

These modern young girls were so shameless. She was maintaining eye contact with Chacha-ji even at this compromised conversation!

Urvasi: I feel inferior for that Nana-ji… can it not be solved?

Chacha-ji: Yes … it can be solved!

Urvasi (her eyes immediately perking up): What’s the solution Nana-ji? What’s the solution?

Chacha-ji: Easy Beti! Easy! You just need some appropriate massage to activate more growth and resilience there (indicating Urvasi’s boobs through his eyes)!

Urvasi: Just massage? Oh! And… and how do that Nana-ji?

Chacha-ji: I will show you how to do it… its simple!

So saying he stood up from his chair probably to have a more better grip on my niece’s budding boobs! He was standing just in front of Urvasi, pretty close, in a hugging distance. He gently placed his hands again on her firm teenage breasts. I could see his hands were fully engulfing her two tits, which were the size of two ripe oranges. Chacha-ji slowly rotated his hands over the bulge of her breasts in a circular motion. Urvasi must have been enjoying this massage fully as I noted her to close her eyes and I noted that she was parting her legs under her skirt signifying that she was getting sexually aroused. Chacha-ji being a very experienced and elderly campaigner, quickly noted that, and immediately increased his speed of rotary motion on my niece’s boobs and then he was giving her fast breast squeezes now. The scene reminded me of a cycle rickshaw-puller as if blowing the horn of his rickshaw time and again.

It was a probably a bit too much for a 17-year-old girl. Her face was red and she was indeed feeling shy to be caressed and fondld like this by a fatherly figure, but the fact remained that she was already ecstatic as she had started emitting quite loud long moans in her pleasure. Urvasi must have been already heated up as Chacha-ji did the groundwork by caressing her naked legs and squeezing and cupping her booty over her skirt and now that the action was directly on her teenage firm boobs, she was naturally writhing in excitement! Chacha-ji continued this fast breast squeezes with two hands for quite some time (almost 2-3 minutes) complementing it with the rotatory motion all over her twin globes. My niece must have been enjoying this to the hilt as she clenched her thin pink lips in sheer sensual pleasure and was shamelessly letting out sexy groans.

Chacha-ji (finally stopping, but still did not take off his hands of Urvasi’s breasts!)): How do you feel now Beti?

The word “Beti” sounded as if like a slap on my face; the rascal was still calling my niece “Beti”!

Urvasi (bowed her head and was still panting): Very… aaahhh…. Very g-o-o-d Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji (smiling wickedly): I am glad that you enjoyed… most girls of your age are too shy to enjoy a massage there (indicating with his eye to her boobs)

Urvasi: Me too Nana-ji…

Chacha-ji: Then why did you take the breast massage from me? You should have denied it …

Urvasi: You are not like others Nana-ji…

Chacha-ji (frowning slightly): Who are the ‘others’?

Urvasi: My friends… I mean the boyfriends that I have… they just want to touch my breasts in some excuse or the other… I do not like that attitude…as if they come to me with only that intention…

Chacha-ji: I see… to... err...I mean Beti... do you allow them to touch your ...?

Urvasi: At times... depending on my mood. Par Nana-ji… will my choo… err… will my top (Urvasi avoided using the word ‘breasts’ or ‘choochi’ in her talk) become like Didi’s if I do this massage exercise for a month?
Chacha-ji: It’s not that easy Beti… it will consume more time….

Urvasi seemed disappointed. She probably thought her boobs would develop and grow to Natasha’s size with a few massages.

Urvasi: Oh! That long Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji: Why, what’s the hurry?

Urvasi: I do not have so much patience Nana-ji… I want things to happen instantly you know...

Chacha-ji: So you want a change sooner?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:38 AM