Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Urvasi (standing with her legs spread and seemed utterly interested!): Fine Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji: Well.. first your right hand Urvasi Beti…it should touch your left leg and vice versa.... its pretty straightforward!

As Urvasi tried to stand in the position told by Chacha-ji, the latter himself started helping her. He casually put his hands on her thighs and spread her legs further to the desired level. I noticed that Chacha-ji had now started touching the developed and sexy figure of my niece at his will and Urvasi also seemed to exhibit no inhibition to that! The shyness was also missing completely! On the contrary she seemed to be enjoying this elderly man’s perverted touches on her body parts!

Urvasi slowly bent down as per Chacha-ji’s instruction. Since I was now standing just behind her, my eyes almost popped out seeing this sexy act being performed by my niece! Urvasi was showing her full back portion (gaand) to me and as she bent down her short skirt quickly rose up and exposed her well-formed thighs from the backside. Her nice round ass also naturally got all the more prominent inside her skirt. And lastly, when she tried to touch her feet, her short skirt stood in the air and I could clearly see glimpses of her pink panty! And to my out-and-out irritation I noted that Haria was also gaping at my niece. Obviously the angle from his sitting position was providing him with a sexier view!

As I continued to watch her, I noted that one side of her panty was slightly raised up as she bent further (and further down) and exposed her milky-white ass cheeks a little. I was surprised to note that my younger niece’s butts looked more full and heavy than what it appeared over her school dress! Though she was my niece, I would bet that had I been a male I surely would have had a hard-on seeing this plump girl in that sexy stance. Thankfully Chacha-ji was at her front and was not able to see this very tempting vista that my grownup niece was presenting, but the servant of the house was there to feast upon it!

As Urvasi tried to bend further in order to touch her toes, Chacha-ji just casually put his hands on her back (=peeth) and pressed there so that it was easier for her to touch her feet. In the process I noticed that Chacha-ji quickly felt the 17-year-old girl’s smooth back over her thin school top and obviously he could feel her bra strap too on her smooth back!

As per Chacha-ji’s instruction Urvasi turned from this side to that side and as she tried to touch her left foot, her short skirt flew in the air very sexily (the ceiling fan was the culprit) and everybody got a clear glimpse of the right side ass cheek and the next moment when she turned to touch her right foot, everybody got a good glimpse of her left side ass cheek! The scene was undeniably erotic and I immediately noted that Haria had his hands on his crotch and had started rubbing and massaging his cock shamelessly over his clothes. Natasha had also noted that and her face was red in shyness; she naturally was not conversant with the filthy manners of our low-class servant. For an 18-year-old girl like Natasha it was surely understandable that Haria was rubbing and massaging his cock in excitement seeing her sister presenting a sexy pose with a bumper upskirt view.

Chacha-ji: So, see… how simple it is! Kiyu Beti?

Urvasi (standing straight now): Yes Nana-ji… its very easy…

Chacha-ji: Just do it every day a dozen times and you will note that your legs are getting toned… and doing it for a month will enable you to have more shapely and beautiful legs... just like your Didi!

Urvasi: O! Really! Thanks Nana-ji… I will surely start practicing it!

Me: Okay, okay…. ab niche chal… Ram ke aane ka waqt ho gaya! Aur Didi bhi akeli baithi hain.

Urvasi: Yes, yes Mausi…. okay Nana-ji…niche chalte hai… thanks a lot.

Though we all descended I never thought that Chacha-ji’s caressing, touching and groping had a profound effect on Urvasi, which I came to know that very evening! Ram came with the news that due to the death of the headmistress in my nieces’ school, the school will remain closed for that week. And his classes also will remain suspended from tomorrow till Sunday due to some tests of higher classes.

I was already thinking in my mind to request Nandidi to stay back for a few days and Ram actually helped me with my thought.

Me: Didi, why don’t you stay here for a few days? May be till Sunday... we do not get such opportunities daily naa? And more so as Rajnath Bhaiya bhi ye week bahar rahenge kaam ke silsile mei…

Nandini: Hmm... not a bad idea... but kapde-wapde to kuch bhi saath nehi laya mai... naa mera na meri betiyon ki!

Me: Are didi… mera jo kuch hai… pehen lena!

Nandidi: okay... par meri bholi behna…mai to firbhi teri sari-blouse se kaam chala lunga… but Natasha aur Urvasi have nothing to wear here naa…(just lowering her voice)…

Me: Are Didi... they can wear my salwar-kamiz and nighty!

Nandidi: Are Bina... they are grownup now…samjha kar…. (lowering her voice) I can remain without wearing an inner at home… but they cannot naa… unn dono ki bra-panty bhi to chahiyei chayiye!

Me: Right Didi... you are correct! Then do one thing... you take Ram in the evening to your place and bring the bare necessities...

Nandini: Yes, that can be done. So rehne ki program done!

Me (smiling): Thank you Didi!

We hugged each other in our happiness. Didi was plump just like me, probably due to the gene that we inherited from our parents, and though she was 5 years older than me and had two grownup daughters, she still had quite an enviable tightness in her mammaries! As Didi’s boobs pressed against mine, I could easily feel the firmness and heaviness of her tits which was also certainly due to the tight brassiere she was wearing under her blouse. From the very teenage I had noticed that Didi always wore very tight bras inside her dresses and strangely did not feel uncomfortable wearing such a tight thing on her ample breasts. I was surprised that she did not lose the habit till today!

While hugging I felt her waist was very soft and her lower belly had two folds which thankfully I was yet to develop. I also noted that Didi’s ass had grown heavier probably due to her sedentary lifestyle and was very fleshy to touch.

The earlier plan of Ram going to the fair with her sisters got canceled and now he accompanied her Mausi to her house to bring their clothes, etc. My elder sister seemed too much possessed with Natasha’s studies as she instructed her to go to Chacha-ji again to take lessons and not waste the evening time. I realized she was in twelfth standard and Board exams were round the corner and hence my Didi was probably so concerned.

But was Natasha as much keen in studies as was my Didi concerned? Did not seem so...She seemed to spend more time before the mirror checking her beauty and makeup which was but natural for a 18-year-old girl. She refused to go upstairs and wanted to study on her own; I did not object, more so probably due to my elderly landlord’s “nature”!

Urvasi: Mausi… I am feeling the pain again in my legs… it’s a dull pain you know Mausi… I think if I apply the balm again… I will get relief!

Me: Oh! Its paining again? (twisting my lips) Umm you just go upstairs and ask for the pain balm from your Nana-ji.

Urvasi rushed out. To my astonishment the way she almost ran towards the stairs I wondered whether she had any pain at all in her legs!

I was simultaneously a bit concerned too - Urvasi was going upstairs alone - neither myself nor her elder sister was accompanying her this time - she was still clad in her school skirt, which in fact constantly revealed her well-formed legs and since my landlord had already felt her naked legs once – I was feeling worried and alarmed!

I could not remain still. I asked Natasha to look after the baby while she studied and silently went upstairs to see what Urvasi was actually up to! Was she really having pain in her legs or was she feeling excited inside and desired to have more of the elderly man’s touches?

I might also be wrong in assessing Chacha-ji! Whatever happened in the afternoon might be just a normal thing! Was it I who was viewing it in a crooked angle? Because Chacha-ji got ample opportunities to be close with me, but he never misbehaved with me... I mean... I did not encounter a gross misbehavior towards me from him. If that was the case, then Chacha-ji should not advance further getting Urvasi alone this time. I went upstairs. Though Urvasi was my own niece and was like a granddaughter to Chacha-ji, I was still feeling an unusual, uncanny thrill about this taboo encounter!

I had to be extremely careful so that I was not spotted - especially by Haria because that would be very embarrassing. He should be busy in the kitchen at this hour. I took a little bit of time before I could reach Chacha-ji’s room’s window ensuring that I was not caught peeping inside the room.

Urvasi: But Nana-ji... mine are not like Didi’s... I am telling you! I am not as grownup like Didi!

Chacha-ji: Par Urvasi Beti... I do not find much difference between you and Natasha... except for the age I guess...

Urvasi: No, no Nana-ji... its not the age... I feel... err... how to put it... I mean... I feel inferior at times... when all boys stare at Didi when we walk together... so I want to have my body like her.

Chacha-ji frowned at Urvasi. Though he got her point, he still pretended as though he did not understand what she exactly meant.

Chacha-ji: Com’ on Urvasi! I don’t see any problem in you! Where exactly are you not grown up like your Didi? You are as tall as your Didi... you have a lovely face as lovable as Natasha... your stature is also very much like your Didi...

Urvasi (now a bit shy and lowering her voice): No Nana-ji... everything is not same... I have noted that... boys Didi ki choochi ko bar bar ghoorte hai...

Chacha-ji: Par Beti.. that can happen if your Didi wears tight clothing you know... her breasts will then naturally look prominent and upright through her clothes and boys will stare at those when they pass by...

Urbasi: Nehi Nana-ji... its not that only... I also wear tight tops but the fact is err... I mean Nana-ji… I Didi’s breasts are bigger than me...

Though hesitant and shy, Urvasi came clear what was in her mind. I could well realize how deep the roots of jealousy was in my niece’s mind!

Chacha-ji: But Beti... (looking directly at her erect tits) you also have a good pair ...err... I mean... your breasts are also quite well developed per your age!

Urvasi: Nehi Nana-ji... mujhe Didi jaisi hi chahiye!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:37 AM