Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Arre! Arree! This way... the pervert would reach her panties!
No sooner could I murmured that in my mind, Chacha-ji had actually achieved that in practice!

Lifting up her short skirt further with his left hand, Chacha-ji almost reached her panties! I was horrified to note that how normally my landlord was doing this indecent act in front of her elder sister (Natasha) and her Mausi (me)! But, it was done in such normal and habitual way that we could say nothing objecting to it!

Urvasi’s hands involuntarily came down her waist to stop Chacha-ji’s advance as she realized that her panty was getting exposed to the eyes of this elderly male! Before she was able to pull down her skirt, which was almost hiked up to her panty hem, I noted that Chacha-ji quickly pressed his middle finger against her panty just over mound!

Urvasi immediately reacted with a soft and long “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!” depicting she really enjoyed this probe! Chacha-ji simply did it with such ease and normality that Urvasi could not object or react to this obscenity and exploitation!

Chacha-ji: By any chance... any pain here Beti?

Myself and Natasha could clearly see that Chacha-ji’s long stout fingers pressed on Urvasi’s panty-covered choot! The poor girl was all red and was breathing heavily as her youthful boobs moved up and down inside her top. She could only let out a gasp and her beautiful soft lips parted probably in sheer excitement!

Urvasi (almost whispering): N-o-o N-a-n-a-j-i!

Chacha-ji: Actually you know... when you stepped on the wood piece you must have sprained a muscle in your thigh... but the problem is... at times it radiates also...that’s why I am checking your whole leg just to be on the safe side...

Urvasi: O... okhay Nana-ji...

She really had nothing to say; she shuffled a bit in her uneasiness and shyness and eagerly wanted her exposed panty to be covered! She was standing in front of us with her skirt hiked up to her panty-level and Chacha-ji still squatting in front of her with his face right in front of her choot! And the worst part was that the whole scene was being gulped down keenly by our Servant Haria! I was indeed feeling uneasy because I already knew Haria’s nature and the way he groped my body in the pretext of blouse measurements, I was concerned that if Natasha and Urvasi stay in our house for a few days, how would I protect my grownup nieces from this filthy man!

Chacha-ji: Let me check the back portion also once … you just let me know Beti if you feel any pain when I palpate… okay?

So saying Chacha-ji lowered her skirt and naturally made her feel better.

Urvasi (much relieved that her panty was no longer exposed): Ji Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji, like a sly pervert, quickly slid his hands through her hips and placed it on her buttocks. Both myself and Natasha could trace without difficulty where his hand was going under her short pleated skirt. Chacha-ji now pressed (actually cupped) her tight ass cheeks.

Chacha-ji: Any pain here?

I did not know why young Urvasi took some additional few seconds to respond to Chacha-ji and allowed the elderly man to caress her tight firm ass adequately; she seemed to be enjoying this 50-year-old man’s palm on her smooth round buttocks! She in fact allowed him to make two-three butt squeezes before she responded!

Urvasi: Nehi Nana-ji… yaha thik hai... no pain. .

I was getting naturally impatient seeing my niece being groped like this in front of my eyes and had to interrupt; at last.

Me: Chacha-ji… mere khayal se pain sirf wo ek hi jagah hai… aap pain balm dijiye mai laga deta hoon.

Chacha-ji: Yes yes… zaroor Beti… (indicating to a shelf) waha hai… bring it.

I did not waste a second and quickly searched for the pain balm. By that time he got up from his squatted posture and now just casually held Urvasi’s shoulders over her school dress.

Chacha-ji: Par I must tell you Urvasi Beti…I sensed that your legs are pretty weak especially for a girl of your age!

Urvasi: But Nana-ji… I do take part in activities in school…. I mean… err… I am not lazy like Didi…

Chacha-ji (turning towards Natasha): Kiyu Natasha? Don’t you take part in school activities?

Natasha: Err... Nana-ji... actually I used to… but now in twelfth class… with so much time going in tuition and studies… I do not get any time.

Chacha-ji: I see... but still Natasha Beti…. some exercising is a must for a girl of your age....you are… you are 18 I guess….

Natasha: Ji Nana-ji…

Chacha-ji: Are apne time me to iss umar me tumhari shadi ho jati...

Haria: Aur bacche bhi ho jate Malik!

Chacha-ji: Yes... right you are Haria! Aur shaadi ho jane se... wo to ek alag kism ke exercise hi karna padta tumhe... He he he…

Natasha was grownup enough to understand what Chacha-ji meant by ‘exercise after marriage’. She just giggled and lowered her eyelids as naturally she was feeling a bit shy in front of two adult males. By that time I had found the balm.

Me: Urvasi… tell me where is the pain exactly... I will apply the balm.

Urvasi indicated her mid thighs and this time I squatted in front of her and since the pain was in the middle of her left thigh, I also had to pull up her skirt and again exposed her fair creamy thighs in front of everyone and applied the balm there. I was conscious not to lift her skirt too much but could not stop uncovering three-fourth of her smooth marble-like thighs as I had to apply the balm.

Urvasi: Aaaaaahhh…. It really feels so good Mausi… the balm is very soothing and cold! Thank you Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji: Par Urvasi Beti… I can strongly remark that you are pretty weak in your legs and must start doing some leg exercises.

Urvasi: Oh! Okay Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji: That will tighten your leg muscles Beti… and make you stronger and resistant to small injuries like the one you just had. Also… your legs will look more attractive once you start exercising.

Urvasi (seemed much interested listening to the last few words): Really Nana-ji! Can you… err… do you know any exercise that I can do from tomorrow itself? I mean… Nana-ji… a simple one which I can easily do?

I had completed applying the balm and hence lowered Urvasi’s skirt and stood up, but by that time my elderly landlord had caught hold of another “lewd” string!

Chacha-ji: Sure Beti… a very easy and common exercise is there… and you can start it anytime! And if you can do that for a month… you legs will look stronger, more toned, and prettier!

Urvasi: Bataiye na Nana-ji, kaun sa?

Me (trying to end it then and there): Urvasi... err... I mean... Didi is waiting downstairs for us... ye sab exercise-wexercise to baad me bhi ho sakta hai...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... do not kitna time lagega... will just take some minutes... that’s all.

Urvasi: Yes Mausi... abhi ho jayega... I really want to know the exercise.

Me: Okay. Then check it once and then we will go downstairs.

Urvasi: Thank you Mausi.

Chacha-ji: Okay... as I was saying... its absolutely uncomplicated… just do as I say... and you will get to pick up the exercise right here!

Urvasi: Oh! Great! Nana-ji!

I was a bit surprised seeing the keenness of this girl, but later realized that it was out of sheer jealousy with her elder sister Natasha!

Chacha-ji: Do as I say… first stand at ease… (he himself showed that). …yes, part your legs further…part it a bit more… yes! Now you need to bend down slowly and try to touch your feet. Okay?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:36 AM