Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
How could Didi be so oblivious and inattentive? How could my niece be so ignorant to wear such a loose slack brassiere and went to school with her fleshy boobs bouncing at every step! Even if Natasha went to a girl’s school, male teachers were surely around and seeing a plump girl of 18 flaunting her firm breasts like that must have given them a solid hard-on!

Thankfully Natasha’s queries were resolved and now it was Urvasi’s turn. As she stepped forward to get to Chacha-jis’ table, she stepped on a piece of wood lying on the floor and cried out in some pain.

Chacha-ji: Arre! What happened?

Urvasi: Uhhhh... I stepped on that.... wood....Ahhh...

Chacha-ji: Oh dear! That must have hurt the soft sole of your foot...

Me: Oho... are you okay Urvasi? Pain balm etc. kuch dena hoga?

Urvasi (naturally a bit embarrassed): No, no.... It’s o... okay...

She then referred Chacha-ji her query and he in turn readily explained it and she was about to leave with us, we all noted that she was limping a bit.

Me: Are Urvasi... you are limping... it must be hurting then! Why did you say its okay?

Chacha-ji: Urvasi Beti... if you are feeling pain... apply the pain balm!

Urvasi: Err... actually I did not realize at that moment... but now as I am stepping its... its paining.

Me: Where? Under your foot?

Urvasi: No Mausi... it’s not paining there... err... I stepped on the wood and it should pain under my sole... but am not feeling any pain there... but...

Natasha: Then where?

Urvasi: Am not sure Didi... it’s a subtle pain I am feeling in my leg as I am stepping my foot.

Everybody was naturally a bit concerned.

Chacha-ji: Let me check once...come here!

Me: Yes Chacha-ji... aap ek bar dekh lijiye kiyu pain ho raha hai achanak...

Urvasi: Par pain halka hi hai Mausi...

Me: Then why would you be limping naa? Ekbar tere Nan-ji ko dekh lene de!

Urvasi: Aaahhh.... O… okay Mausi... as you say.

Chacha-ji: Before applying any balm… ek bar dekh leta hoon pain exactly kaha par hai…....

Me: Yes Chacha-ji... wo thik rahega.

Myself and Natasha stood at the side while Chacha-ji came near Urvasi and then squatted in front of her to inspect her left foot. Seeing the opportunity Haria also came forward with his suggestion.

Haria: Shall I bring some ice Malik?

Chacha-ji: No, no... wait.... Let me check first... it may just be a muscle pull!

Haria: Okay Malik.

And just then a shockingly embarrassing thing happened. No sooner had Chacha-ji crouched in front of Urvasi to check her leg for pain, his lungi simply moved to one side and momentarily his hairy legs got completely exposed to my nieces and myself right up to his waist! To my utter shock and horror, I could momentarily peek at his pelvic bush and his thick dangling black cock as he was unsurprisingly wearing no underwear inside his lungi!

I almost shrieked out at that ‘obscene’ sight especially in front of my young nieces. Thankfully Urvasi had her eyes closed as she was probably in some pain at that very moment. But I noted Natasha’s eyes almost popped out seeing my landlord’s manhood in the naked state with his large balls dangling in the air under his thick black lund. I doubted if Natasha had seen a matured adult male’s full grown cock in the naked state like this! Mercifully Chacha-ji was fast enough to cover his crotch with his lungi and restored some decency in front of the three ladies!

Par jo dekhna tha wo to hum sab dekh chuke the!

My cheeks grew red in embarrassment seeing that “scene” and I looked from the corner of my eyes towards Natasha and found her eyes still had that sense of disbelief seeing the elderly man’s stout naked cock! Her lips were also parted in disbelief in what she just saw! Though momentarily and surely unintentional on Chacha-ji’s part, the view of his full-sized dick for a 18 year-old girl was certainly a bit too much which I could easily read from Natasha’s facial expressions. I could easily feel a tightness in my heavy milk-filled tits and my nipples got hardened automatically and I was pretty sure my niece Natasha also had similar feelings inside her school top. Her crimson face, parted lips, and heavier breathing were signs of that only.

Chacha-ji (trying his best to normalize things): You stepped on the wood with your left leg, right Urvasi?

Urvasi: Jj... ji!

She had her eyes open now as the pain which she was feeling must have subsided.

Chacha-ji: Yaha koi pain hai?

So saying Chacha-ji palpated Urvasi’s left foot.

Urvasi just nodded negatively but realizing Chacha-ji was squatting at her feet and was not able to see her face, she replied aloud.

Chacha-ji slowly brushed his hand on her ankle and shin and palpated those areas but Urvasi promptly denied any pain there. Chacha-ji gently placed his hands below her left knee and pressed her calf. As Chacha-ji felt her fleshy calf with his palm, I noted Urvasi gasped a bit. Calves are a tender and sensitive area of any young girl to be palpated by a male and naturally Urvasi was in slight discomfort and my landlord must have been relishing the moment pressing and palpating the naked calves of a 17-year-old girl.

Chacha-ji: (pressing her calves gingerly): Is it aching here Beti?

Urvasi: No Nana-ji... par it seems... slightly above... actually am unable to pinpoint it!

Chacha-ji: Don’t worry... I will get the root.

He raised his hand further up and touched her left knee now. Urvasi’s skirt ended just above her knees keeping them exposed all the time.

Chacha-ji: Any pain in the knee?

Urvasi: Uhu... no Nana-ji.

I clearly noted that Chacha-ji now caressed her knee rather amply placing his large palm fully on it – feeling the smooth skin and even the knee bone! He then placed his hand on the edge of her skirt and put his hand slowly underneath Urvasi’s school skirt! The scene was indeed rather lewd and lecherous that a 50-year-old person was groping the legs of a 17-year old young bubbly girl through her skirt!

I noted Urvasi was tightening her lips and evidently she was a increasingly uncomfortable. Chacha-ji’s fingers were now almost completely under Urvasi’s skirt and the elderly man must have been absolutely delighted to fondle the naked super-smooth thigh of this sexy young girl.

Chacha-ji: Do you feel any pain here Beti?

As my elderly landlord’s hand tenderly caressed her naked left thigh under her skirt cover, I could see that the expression on her face had slightly changed now! Was Urvasi started relishing this old man’s touch on her private body parts?
Urvasi (blurted): Yes... yes Nana-ji.... I can feel a bit of pain here!

Chacha-ji should have stopped there as my niece had identified the spot where she was having the pain, but to my utter surprise I noticed that Chacha-ji did not stop his exploration!

Chacha-ji: O-k-a-y... let me check the adjacent areas too... you know... at times the pain radiates also... Beti... I will just pull up your dress a bit in order to examine the area. Okay?

Urvasi just voiced a feeble “Ji” in reply.

Urvasi was naturally feeling tight as we were watching her and probably more so as another male (Haira) was also present in the room. But being a woman I could identify her excited state as I noted she touched and pressed her breasts subtly in the pretext of adjusting her top a couple of times.

Chacha-ji now used his other hand to gently pull up her short school skirt over her well-formed creamy thighs and exposed them.

Wow! She had such fair, hairless, marble-like sexy thighs! Indeed very tempting for a 17-year-old girl to have such a pair of gorgeous legs!

Chacha-ji was also probably mesmerized momentarily seeing the fairness and plumpness of her stunning thighs. I noted that his palm was now resting completely on Urvasi’s naked left thigh and the old man was surely extracting great pleasure caressing this beauty’s naked thigh flesh enjoying the smoothness, warmth and plumpness. He just continued to reveal more and more of Urvasi’s thighs as he lifted up (and up) her skirt in the pretext of examining and palpating the area.

Urvasi naturally looked a bit nervous now and her face was also crimson though she seemed to be enjoying this open groping by my landlord who was more than his father’s age!

Chacha-ji: Urvasia? Are you feeling any pain... here? (He buried his thumb on the firm flesh of her naked left thigh)

Urvasi: Uhu... not really!

As my niece replied I was shocked to note that Chacha-ji’s expert fingers just moved further (and further) up and simultaneously he was pulling up her skirt also with his other hand to expose more and more of her beautiful well-formed thighs. As I looked sideways I noted that the low-class servant was already caressing his cock over his clothes seeing this sexy scene! I wondered what would happen if Didi would come upstairs and finds her daughter in this state.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:35 AM