Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Nandini: Mai yaha hoon Bina...

Me: Oh! Didi... Great to see you!

My elder sister stepped in as she was probably a bit slow in walking in comparison to her young energetic daughters.

Me: Oh! Didi! Great to see you! Am so happy... you came here after so long! Aj dono bade dino ke badd khuub gappe marenge!

Chacha-ji: Khush Beti?

Me (naturally extremely overjoyed to see my elder sister and her daughters): Oh! Thank you Chacha-ji for inviting them all!

Natasha: Ha Mausi... Nana-ji (my nieces called him ‘Nana-ji”) humlogo zabardasti le aye... we could not get the opportunity to go home and change our school dress also!

Me (smiling): Oh... Okay! Okay! No problem.

Natasha & Urvasi: Mausi... bhai ko ekbar do naa godd mei... do naa please...

Me: Ha ha... sure... ye le apne bhai ko!

I handed over Harpal to my nieces and naturally both were extremely happy getting him and started cuddling and talking to him and went inside the room.

Me: Aao Didi.... Chacha-ji aap thoda araam kijiye upar jaake, mai chaye bhejti hoon.

Chacha-ji: Okay... okay.... Ye lo Beti... mai thoda garam garam samose aur jalebi laya hoon tum sab ke liye.

Me: Oh... thank you Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji went upstairs while myself and Nandini stepped inside my room.

Natasha and Urvasi were my elder sister’s daughters; Natasha was the elder one who was 18 years and was reading in the twelfth while Urvasi was just one year younger than Natasha and was 17 and read in the eleventh standard. Ram met them just as he was leaving for school; though he was very enthusiastic seeing both sisters, but he had to leave as he had the test. He promised to be back from school quickly and planned to go to a nearby fair in the afternoon with his sisters. Though he was younger to both Natasha and Urvasi by at least 3-4 years, he never called them “didi” from the very start.

After a lot of chitchat we all had lunch and were taking rest. I was waiting for Ram to return from school. I was in fact missing him a bit! Our physical nearness probably was taking its toll on my mind. As Nandini was chatting with her daughters I was getting flash pictures in my mind about how I guided my hands down towards Ram’s crotch and caught hold of his taut erect cock inside his pants. Being a married woman I was unable to erase the sight and feel of his young dick in my hands. It was throbbing in excitement as I had grabbed it by opening his pant buttons... the whole scene as if was coming up in my mind again! I sighed deeply as I instantly remembered the way Ram traced my swollen nipples inside my nighty with both hands and rotated them in between his fingers and pressed my heavy succulent tits.

Nandini: Bina! Bina!

I was so engrossed in my erotic thoughts that I did not hear Didi calling me.

Nandini: Bina! Are kaha kho gayi?

Me: Oh... nehi Didi...juch nehi... yuhi... bolo... kya baat hai?

As I talked I tried my best to shed those sensual thoughts from my mind. Ram was afterall my son and I must not be thinking from that angle constantly. I tried to counsel my mind that I should not treat him as my “lover” and that way through my behavior it might raise a doubt or question in the mind of my son. That would be very derogatory for me. I rebuked myself internally and tried to again concentrate on chatting with my elder sister and nieces.

Nandini: Are Bina... I remain so concerned about Natasha’s tuition classes... she is in XII now... and it’s costly too... especially for tow... have you given any private tutor to Ram?

Me: No Didi... not any outsider... actually Chacha-ji gives him tuition.

Nandini: Rally!

I also shared to my sister that Chacha-ji was giving free tuition classes to Ram considering my economic condition. She was a bit surprised that Chacha-ji gives free tuition to Ram because she was saying just prior that how much of her household money goes into the tuition fees of her two daughters. I told her that Ram was doing quite well under Chacha-ji’s guidance.

Didi immediately asked her two daughters (who were basically lying idle on bed and chatting and doing nothing) to take their new books to Chacha-ji for some lesson understanding.

Nandini: Bina, will Chacha-ji mind if Natasha and Urvasi go to him with some query?

Me: No, no Didi... Chacha-ji is not like that at all Previously he used to give tuition to Ram’s friend Jayant and his sister Joyita.

Nandini: Oh! Okay... You also go then naa... with them... they will also feel comfortable... I will take care of Harpy here.

Me: O... okay Didi. No problem.

Natasha and Urvasi went with me upstairs with their books and that was when I noticed (and realized) for the first time that my nieces could no longer be termed ‘young’! As I observed their figures they indeed did not look like ‘schoolgirls” at all! In fact I had not met them for quite sometime and today without a doubt I could conclude that they were “quite grownup” now. Both sisters, Natasha and Urvasi, had developed figure for their age with prominent curves in appropriate places on their body. Although they were clad in school unforms (white top and yellow pleated skirt), both girls looked rather appealing as their tall tight figures could hardly be restrained in their school unform. Natasha was slightly plumper of the two girls though they both possessed tall and toned figures of almost similar proportions. I could see that they both got the shape of their mother and just like their mom, who was a buxom woman, they both had sizable breasts already!

Urvasi had a comparatively slimmer figure than Natasha with somewhat smaller breasts, thinner waist, but a prominent ass and chunky legs just like her elder sister. As they climbed the stairs with me, I noted that Natasha’s apple-like breasts were jumping up and down in a very sexy and alluring manner inside her school top as she must have been wearing a somewhat loose brassiere inside her white school top. Moreover, the white school top Natasha was wearing was also thin, the fabric was not enough thick for a girl of 18 to wear and Didi should have noticed that and could have advised Natasha to wear a vest under her top. I could easily trace her white bra strap on her peeth through her school top! Also as I examined my nieces further, I noted that the skirt Urvasi wore was way too short for a tall grownup girl like her and Urvasi’s well-formed fair legs and calves were adequately visible as she took each step up the stairs.

Me: Didi should have been much more careful about her daughter’s dressings! They are quite grownup now! (I murmured within myself)

I was pretty sure that if my nieces were not in their school uniforms, nobody would say that these two were schoolgirls!

Chacha-ji: Are kya baat hai Beti?

As I entered the room I clearly detected that Chacha-ji was lying on the cot and rubbing and massaging his crotch area with one hand under his lungi. The elderly person must have been rubbing his cock thinking about something sensual! Did I see his black cock for a moment through his lungi? Even at this age it seemed to be as tall as a monument! As he noticed me, he immediately removed his hand out of his lungi and tried to act normally getting up from his lying posture. Thankfully Natasha and Urvasi did not see him with his hand inside his lungi!

Me: Chacha-ji... actually my nieces have some doubts regarding their studies... not much though... err... I mean... if you can please help them out a bit...

Chacha-ji: Are... sure sure! Aao Natasha... Aao Urvasi....

Chacha-ji got up and sat in a chair which had a table in front of it. Since there was only one extra chair available, Urvasi sat on it while Natasha continued to stand by the table. I took my seat just behind Chacha-ji on the cot a little far away and continued to watch my nieces. Just then I noticed the servant was also there sleeping on the floor and getting noises had awakened up. And as soon as he opened his eyes he found the two young girls with enviable sexy figures for their age and his eyeballs as if froze on their bodies! And since both girls were in their school uniforms, they were wearing short pleated skirts, and much of their fair well-formed legs remained constantly exposed to the greedy eyes of our low-class servant.

In fact I was also quite overwhelmed today by my nieces’ bodily growth which I never noticed/realized prior.

Chacha-ji was wearing a lungi and vest. I doubted that he was wearing anything inside his lungi because this afternoon period was his resting time. He was surely naked under his lungi and his manhood must be dangling freely inside his clothing! Natasha kept her hands on the table and bent a little to explain her query to Chacha-ji and as a result I detected that the weight of her twin firm boobs pressed on her tight school top making her boobies more noticeable.

Was Chacha-ji also eyeing that? Though he seemed to look at Natasha’s face but the way she bent forward and putting forward her query to Chacha-ji, her young, firm, bulging boobies were right in front of his nose! And they looked so full and firm – as if ready to be plucked or plundered!

Just then I noted that Urvasi who was sitting on the other chair was in the habit of shaking her legs and each time she was shaking her legs – her legs were parting - her milky thighs were flashing as her skirt was in any case teensy and due to her sitting posture had hiked up somewhat. And as I looked at Haria who was still sitting on the floor virtually licking my nieces’ “young” bodies through his eyes, I realized that he had also noted that! I sighed and was cursing my elder sister Nandini for not training her grownup daughters properly about how to behave in front of males.

Chacha-ji was an old fox and how could he miss the free show offered by my neice!

From the angle Chacha-ji was sitting he was easily able to watch the creamy white thighs of my niece being flashed as she continued to oscillate her legs. The short school skirt Urvasi was wearing was slowly rising with every shake and she was completely unaware of that as she waited for her turn to clear her doubt to Chacha-ji! I was shocked to note that almost half of her fleshy hairless legs were now exposed!

Just at that juncture, the pen Chacha-ji was holding in his hand somehow slipped from his fingers and dropped on the floor.

Chacha-ji: Oh! Excuse me Natasha!

Natasha: Sure Nana-ji...

Chacha-ji knelt down to pick up the pen from under the table. As I was sitting just behind him on the cot I could clearly observe that Chacha-ji bent down to pick up the pen and then stopped for a moment and looked up from under the table towards Urvasi. She was sitting just opposite to him and from that low angle Chacha-ji must have been having an unrestricted view of her fair, hairless, naked legs and a clear darshan of her panties under her skirt!

The naughty sly fox!

Urvasi obviously did not realize what was going on and she was still shaking her legs. Being an elder and her “mausi” I should have alerted her through my eyes to close her legs, but on the contrary in utter curiosity I also moved my head slightly sideways down to find that my 17-year-old attractive niece was giving my elderly landlord a grand darshan of her naked milky thighs and as both her thighs converged at the center there was her pink panty with flowers printed on it. The scene indeed was pretty exciting and tempting for any male and Chacha-ji even at 50 was no exception!

Chacha-ji could not stay for long under the table and had to get up as Natasha was waiting right in front of him. I was shocked to notice that as Chacha-ji explained Natasha about her query, he had one hand on his dick and was openly rubbing and kneading it over his lungi! I was pretty sure that she had noted that as she was standing in front of him and probably that was the reason that she had her cheeks turning red!

Then it was Urvasi’s turn to get her doubts cleared. Natasha did not sit on the chair and came and sit beside me. As she walked towards me I again noted that her somewhat heavy breasts jiggled very sexily inside her bra and top with each step that she took. It looked very odd and indecent, in fact rather alluring and I noted that Haria was also gaping at her wriggling mammaries from his sitting position and was rubbing his cock!

The rascal!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:34 AM