Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Ram acted his father and went behind me and stood there as if entering from the door behind me. I was jolly well sure that he would be able to easily peep into my nighty over my shoulder and exactly that happened.

Ram: Okay Mummy… now I will act like Papa… ‘Kiyu Ram! How was school today?’

Ram could view the sexy bulge of my two naked boobs inside my nightly and since I was not wearing a brassiere he could see right down to my nipples! Though he was standing behind, the very thought made me feel tighter.

He himself responded!

Ram: ‘It was fine Papa… I had a class test and got 8 out of 10’.

He again acted both parties.

Ram: ‘Good Ram! Keep it up! And what is the news at home front? All okay?’

I couldn’t stop smiling the way he was acting for both himself and his father!

Ram: ‘Papa, you can ask Mummy about that… she had a squabble with sabji-wala uncle today’.

He now portrayed Vinay.

Ram: ‘Kiyu! Kya hua dear? Ye sab sabji-wale doodh-wale ki muh kiyu lagti ho!’

So saying Ram closed down on me. He was standing by the bedside and I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He bent and bit towards me and circled his arms around my neck in a loving manner (just as my husband used to do). In the pretext naturally the front portion of his body touched and pressed on my peeth. And I could at once detect his prick standing tall inside his half-pant and was poking on my smooth back over my nighty. Since he was tall enough for a schoolboy, his whole body leaning against my back, his face was very near my face sideways, the feeling honestly was as if I was not held by a youngster, but my husband!

The very thought and Ram’s physical nearness made me feel tighter, my tits getting tauter, my thighs emitted as if more heat, my lips getting drier, and my pussy getting wetter and more slippery!

Ram: Are Mummy… tum bhi kich bolo reply mei…

I was honestly not in the mood of talking and was longing for more action.

Me: Tu hi bol de meri part…

Ram: Okay… (in a thinner voice imitating the female voice) ..’nehi ji… mera koi shawk nehi hai sabji-wale ki muh lagne ki… par wajan mei herapheri karega to bolunga naa...?’

Ram now started brushing his face on the sides of my face and his arms continued to encircle my neck. In fact his hands were provocatively dangling over my shoulder in front of my juicy boobs!

Ram: ‘Oho… ye to galat baat hai… sarasar cheating hai… tab to tum bilkul thik ki ho… meri rani!’

Pretending to be his father, Ram now kissed my right cheek though it was more of a licking rather than kissing! It was long and indeed excited me! I could feel his wet warm tongue licking my smooth chubby cheek giving me immense pleasure. I quickly removed my zulf over my face area so that he could get a more clear access to my face. Seeing that Ram kissed my left check also in the same manner – it was slow and more licking than just simply kissing my cheek! Ram indeed was picking up quickly what I wanted and I praised that in my mind with a sexy smile!

Ram: “Par meri rani… ye kya hua… yaha? (saying that he indicated to my earlobe (the soft area where women wear an earring) … lagta hai machhar kaat diya…’

I giggled and smiled appreciating Ram’s memory!

Ram: ‘... mai marham laga deta hoon meri rani.’

So saying he just slid his lips off my cheeks towards my ear and started kissing and sucking my earlobe!

Me: Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh………Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm!

It was indeed such a quick acceleration for my elation once Ram pressed his warm lips on my ear! My personal secret was that I was heavily turned on if I was kissed on my ears and armpits and my husband knew that very well. Ram must have noted that when Vinay used to be close with me and today he was just imitating that, but for me it was like getting into cloud nice at one go!

I could not stop shuddering as Ram continued to kiss my ear, slowly but eternally…. His wet tongue moved about my small earlobe while his two warm lips pressed on my ear time and again giving me extreme exhilaration and goosebump all over my body! I breathed faster and was so turned on that I was compelled to turn my body a bit sideways so that my frontal body was more exposed to his hug. Seeing the opportunity and my compromised state Ram now shifted his hands which were encircling my neck and placed them on my backside (peeth). This action of Ram in fact opened the path for me for a face-to-face hug on bed with him! I removed my hands off his arms and embraced him with both hands pressing my big firm boobies on his chest. The feeling of my bra-less fleshy tits must have been superlative for him – to embrace a fully developed married woman in her 30s clad in a sheer nighty on bed must have made breathless for young Ram!

He just continued to suck and kiss my ear, rather both ears, one at a time, for another couple of minutes and then when he was entirely satisfied he removed his lips off my ears but by that time just like an adult male he had caressed my broad smooth peeth adequately over my dress with his hands starting from my shoulder sliding right down to my butt crevice!

Though Vinay used to kiss me in my ears at times in front of Ram, but since I got too much excited by that action I used to exit from the room in the pretext of preparing tea and Vinay followed me in the kitchen, but today I was in no mood to do anything like that but simply enjoyed my son’s actions on the bed and was craving for some more!

Me: Wah! (whispering) Tunne to kamala kar diya Ram… you copied your father so well!

Ram (gasping): Tha… tha… thank you mom….

His face was now quite close to my face – at a kissing distance – and I looked deep in his eyes. Ram probably felt shy and dropped his eyes. He was still embracing me with his hands on my peeth and my breasts were pressing on his chest.

Ram: Aur….aur ek cheez Papa often karte the…

Me (throwing away all shame and shyness): Wo bhi kar naa!

I knew jolly well what Ram was about to say; he was sure to mention breast fondling which Vinay habitually did even in front of Ram! And, honestly, I was feeling thirsty for that. The way I was excited now after being kissed on my lips and then on my ears by Ram, I desired some tight pressing on my taut boob flesh!

Ram: Jab bhi Papa tumhe kiss karte the… tumhare mamme bhi dabate the Mummy!

I pretended otherwise!

Me: Kahaa Ram! Jitna mujhe yaad hai… wo to peeche se aake mujhe thoda gale lagake tujhe bhi gale lagata tha… aur phir mai chaye banana chali jati thi… bas! Iss mei kab wo mere choochi dabate the?

Ram: Ha aisa bhi hota tha… par Mummy... bahut din ye bhi hua ke Papa ghar ke andar aaye aur bole ke ‘kya chal raha hai Ram’… aur mujhe ek kiss karke tumhare paas chale jate the aur timhe kiss karte the aur peeche se tumhare mamme dabate the….

Me (I had to be extremely shameless): Kaise?

Ram: Dikhayun?

Me: Dikha na!

Ram left me and took a few steps back. I quickly regained my sitting position and bent a little and loosened my nighty a bit in the front which thus created an adequate large gap at my chest area such that Ram could easily peep into my sexy naked mammaries inside my dress.

Ram: ‘Kya chal raha hai Ram’… ye bolke Papa mere paas aake phir tumhare paas jate the… thik?

Me: Phir?

Ram: Phir thoda jhuk ke tumhare shoulder pe apna muh rakhte the… aise…

So saying he came close and stood at my back and bent down and placed his chin on my shoulder.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:32 AM