Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I just wanted to ensure that my firm round breasts started touching and pressing his flat little chest.

Me: Okay... ab kar...

I closed my eyes so that it was easier for Ram to kiss me like a male partner. I could sense Ram slowly advanced his mouth towards my face. I could perceive his warm quick breaths striking my face as he closed on my left cheek. I just pushed my heavy jiggling boobies so that they press adequately on his body to make things more ardent. It naturally worked for my son like any other male. His warm dry lips touched my smooth left cheek, his nose pushed on my soft cheek flesh, and he slowly started kissed me all over my cheek.

Though it was nothing new for me, innumerable times my son had kissed my cheeks, but today it was definitely different – the posture and the passion made it poles apart from all of the previous mother-son kisses. As I was still holding on to his nanga khada lund, naturally things heated up quickly. I could easily sense his fast heartbeats bumping onto my dense mammaries as he pressed and bent upon my body to get more and more feel of my sexy bra-less mammaries. I could perceive that Ram was grabbing my arms stronger as he continued to brush and press his lips on my smooth fleshy cheeks. Naturally my grip on his naked cock as I got kissed was also getting tighter!

Me (opening my eyes): Hua tera rehearsal?

Ram giggled and just nodded.

Me: Ab hotho ko kiss kar!

I closed my eyes so that it was easier for him to gather the courage to kiss his mother on her lips! His warm breaths were continuously striking my nose, cheeks and chin, but his lips were yet to touch mine. Ram probably was inspecting and admiring the beauty of my pink fleshy lips. I blushed within myself thinking of that and just then felt Ram’s thin lips closing on mine! He was a complete tyro in lip kissing and just pressed his lips on my full lips and echoed the kissing sound and removed his lips.

Me (obviously irritated): Ye kya hua?

Ram: Kiyu Mummy... I kissed your li... lips!

Me: Ye kis kism ka kiss hai Ram? Sirf apne lips mere lips pe dabana! Bas!

Ram was still extremely close to my body; he was holding my arms and my breasts were also pressing lightly on his chest and I was still holding onto his erect tight cock. I wondered how long could he hold his juices and aisa na ho ke my son shags in my hands!

Ram: O... ha ha! Iss liye Sir bole the ke kissing and sucking though different terms go together...Right! Right!

So saying, not giving me any chance to react or reply, he just closed on his lips on my half-open lips and started gently sucking my lower lip!

Me: Are.... wait... Umm... Umm....

I was not at all prepared for this, but honestly did not felt bad as I found my lower lip being eagerly sucked by Ram. I was being lip-locked after such a long time! Though the fact remained that Ram was extremely nervous and scratchy in his kissing, still I felt as if I was at the seventh heaven! He was sucking my wet lower lip and must have been enjoying the sweet juice of my lips to the hilt as I found his body pressing more and more on my chest trying to extract the sensuous feel of my bra-less tight tits under my nighty. I was longing to be kissed harder and hence gripped his cock tighter so that Ram was forced to chew on my lower lip. As I gently exerted additional pressure on his naked cock through my palm and fingers, results started to show immediately!

Ram’s hormones started to flow and he started to gnaw my lower lip with his lips. I also supported him my closing my wet upper lip on his lips and moistened his lips with my tongue making a perfect lip-lock!

The experience was just awesome and seemed to be endless!

My eyes remained closed but it was Ram who terminated the kiss as he must have been in utter discomfort being too much turned on as I was continuously massaging his naked dick. He obviously liked it but did not want to get into a situation where it becomes impossible for him to hold onto his juices. Hence he gently pushed my hand off of his naked cock and took some deep breaths to keep his calm.

Ram: Mummy... was it okay this time?

Me: Hmm... good ...Ram Beta... it was good.... (I almost whispered)

Ram: Thank you Mummy... (shyly) err... Mummy... I mean... your lips are very soft and sweet...

Since Ram was almost hugging me during the kiss and unsurprisingly I was breathing quite faster, my nighty had slipped down a bit off my shoulder towards the front and now more of my sexy cleavage and boob flesh was exposed to my son and I noted that Ram was also eyeing that.

Me: To aage se kya kiss karke school jayega? (I looked naughtily at him) Gaal ya hoth?

He smiled looked shyly at the floor and the answer was naturally very clear!

Me: Good... Par ek cheez ka dhyan rakhna Beta...

Ram: Kya Mummy?

Me: Ye sabke samne nehi karna... aur kisi ko bhi batana nehi.. and I want you to promise that!

Ram: Promise Mummy....promise.

Me: Good... and since you promised me... I can allow you a gift.

Though Ram was young but he was matured enough to gather what I wanted to offer!

Ram: Can I err... Mummy... can I kiss you again?

Me: Neki aur pooch pooch! (I murmured within myself) Zaroor! (loudly)

Ram did not wait a moment and again gripped my arms and this time he seemed more confident and grabbed my arms up, in fact above my elbows almost near my armpits! This actually paved way for him to create more pressure on my figure and my round fleshy ass got more and more pressed against the bedside as he bent upon my body to kiss me again. I could immediately taste his salty saliva as he started sucking my lower lip, this time from the very beginning taking it fully inside his mouth!

My breathing was getting faster and faster - not only due to my lip-lock, but as I sensed Ram was extending his fingers (holding my arms) onto the sides of my dense breasts also! My nipples immediately got hard as I felt male hands on my tits! Though apparently it did not seem very deliberate because the place he was holding my arms were just adjacent to my bust-line, but Ram could not fool a matured married woman like me about his naughty advances!

But honestly the sensation was t-o-o much for me because Ram’s thin fingertips pressing the sides of my boobs made me feel extremely elated, more so because simultaneously I was being kissed and I was also holding onto his nanga khada lund! Ram kissed me harder as he sucked out the last drop of my lip’s sweet juice and by this time he was also pressing his legs on my warm rotund thighs over my dress. I also kissed him in return sucking his salty lips adequately which must have given him extreme full satisfaction.

When we terminated the lip-lock and looked at each other, our faces turned red in natural shame probably considering our relation!

Me: Relation jaye bhad mei! (I murmured within myself)

I was thirstier now and wanted more, and more!

Ram: Thank you Mummy for your gift... it ... it was very, very nice!

Me (panting and moaning): Aaaaaaaah... Ummmmmmmm... yes...

I took a few seconds to gather myself.

Me: Ek baat bata Ram...

Ram: Kya Mummy!

Me: Ye jo tu itni badi badi baat kar raha tha kuch der pehle... mai ye dekha hoon Papa ko karte huye... mai wo dekha hoon Papa ko karte huye... kitchen mei ye dekha hoon... etc etc.

Ram: Ha Mummy... dekha to hoon!

Me: Wohi to keh raha hoon! Uska kuch namuna main dekhna chahta hoon!

Ram: Wo to aap dekh chuke Mummy... Papa to aap ko hi gale lagate the!

Me: Nehi nehi, wo to thik hai... par mujhe lagta hai... jab tere Papa mujhe pyar jatate the... tera ankh chubhta tha...

Ram smiled shyly again – still his eyes were roving on my bust-line and he was as if licking my exposed sexy cleavage with his thirsty eyes. I just noted that since my nipples were now fully erect and standing on my boob surface, Ram was probably eyeing them more and was craving to press and twist them!

Ram: Nehi nehi Mummy... aisi baat nehi hai...

Me: To phir kaisi baat hai Ram? Ye jo tu kal se keh raha hai... even Chacha-ji ke samne bhi kal tu kaha... k-a-y-i baar dekha hoon Papa ko tumhe gale lagate huye... (I paused and looked at his eyes directly) ...to ek-adh namuna to dikha mujhe!

Ram (a bit surprised probably at my open and direct demand): Namuna?

Me: Yes... tere Papa jo mujhe karte the... wohi! Dekhe to sahi kitna dekha hai tu!

Ram (smiling, realizing probably what his thirsty mother desired): Oh! Is mei kaun si badi baat hai Mummy! Abhi pesh karta hoon! Par... par .... uske liye tumhe thoda bistar pe baithna padhega...

Me: Jaise pehle hota tha... ke tu padhai karta tha aur mai tere samne baithti thi?

Ram: Ji...ji!

Me (smiling and appreciating young Ram’s matured approach): Hmm...

Ram: Aur phir Papa tumhare peeche se uss darwaze se aate the...

Me: Right!

The fact remained that it was getting increasing cumbersome for me to stand like in my elation after that back to back kisses. I could feel an urge to part my legs and open my pussy more and more, hence the proposal of sitting on the bed was a welcome option for me.

Ram: Take this copy Mummy... as if you are reading some magazine.

Me (again smiling): Good replication Ram...

I sat on the bed and took Ram’s lesson copy and leant forward significantly as if was reading the magazine as he suggested. I bent deliberately a bit more than required as I knew my nighty would create a sexy gap around my chest area providing unrestricted view of my heaving ample mammaries to Ram, who would stand behind me beside the bed.
[+] 2 users Like Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:31 AM