Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Ram: Mera lund... aur kya?

Ram (quickly correcting himself): Oops! Sorry mom, mera linga!

Me (pleased seeing his innocence): Mera achha Beta!

Honestly, this was probably the first time I did not dislike hearing “lund” from my son’s mouth. I giggled again. Seeing no objection from my end, Ram continued to slowly finger my pussy over my dress and I also was enjoying this direct caressing on my love spot quite handsomely. I felt like closing my eyes and going to bed as I continued to massage my son’s khada lund and just at that moment I felt drops of precum oozing out of Ram’s cock!

Ram probably realizing that it would be very tough for him to hold back things the way I was sexually arousing him, reverted back to the lessons!

Ram: Mummy... err... can I continue with the next part of my lessons?

I was almost completely oblivious about the lessons part and got back to my senses and immediately released his lund from my grip (probably after full 5 minutes)!

Me: Oh! Ha ha... mai to bhul hi gayi thi! Zaroor! Zaroor!

I shuffled a bit and pressed my heavy gaand on the bedside to remain normal as much as possible though my breathing was much faster now and my nipples were erect inside my dress! I noted Ram licked his dry lips probably seeing my bra-less round mammaries jiggling and swaying inside my nighty in a very sexy manner as I shuffled.

Ram: Mummy, we completed the main reproductive organs of male and female... penis and vagina....now the accessory organs.

Me: Hmm...

Ram: The first of the accessory organs is the lips aur uska definition hai... umm... yes... lips are two fleshy folds that surround the opening of the mouth.

Me: Umm... (I tried to say Hmm... but resultant was Umm!)

Ram: And Mummy.... the function of the lips are... err... yes... kissing.... umm... smooching... and... and sucking.

I looked down at his khada lund. Ram could have easily put his erect cock back in his pants and buttoned it, but he did not do so. He was standing with his pant buttons open and his naked erect cock standing tall outside his pant cover. Did he do that deliberately to keep me absolutely attentive towards him?

Me (murmured in my mind): No, no! How come that is possible! He has proved his innocence at every step!

My motherly love was still camouflaging my son’s naughty indecent moves.

Seeing his naked dick I again longed to grab it! Though it was small and not up to a matured woman’s satisfaction, but it was hard and erect meat, which no married woman could ignore! Simultaneously I realized how much horny I had remained inside due to the “separation” from Vinay that I was even longing for my son’s young cock!

As I continued to breathe heavily and eyed his small but erect prick, I could perceive my internal inclination to get close to my son’s body! And, just then an idea clicked in my mind!

Me: Ram... umm... ek baat bata... kal tun-e Chacha-ji ko bola ke tu k-a-y-i b-a-a-r dekha hai ke tere papa ko mujhe gale lagate hua... kitni bar dekha hai re tu tere papa ko aise karte huye?

Ram: Recent times mei to nehi Mummy... par bhai (=Harpal) aane se pehle to zaroor dekha hoon...

Me: Par aisa kya dekha hai ke tu Chacha-ji ko bolne gaya!

Ram: Sir ko to jhoot nehi bol sakta naa Mummy... Tum hi bolo!

Me: Nehi... wo baat to thik hai... par... ek-adh bar gale lagane to aam baat hai Beta!

Ram: Kya Mummy.. tum shayad bhool gayi... mai uss room mei padhta tha... tum mere samne baithi rehti thi.... aur papa kaam se wapas aake mujhe poochte the ke school mei aj kya hua... aur tumhare paas aate the...baat karte karte tumhe gale lagate the... tumhare gaal pe kiss karte the... tum bhi wapas kiss karti thi... bhool gayi?

As Ram vividly described my hay days and I tried to visualize those days, I could unmistakably sense a plus in my sensuous excitement and naturally a greater urge to get physically close to my son!

Me: Haa..Nehi... err... mera matlab... tere papa kya sirf mujhe gale lagate the? Wo to tujhe bhi kiss karte the, gale lagate the...

Ram: Wo mai kab inkaar kiya Mummy!

Me (smiling): Par tumhe zyada pyar karte the Papa... tumhe gale lagale sift gaal pe nehi... chori chori hoth bhi chumte the... mai dekha hoon!

I blushed; though at that time we thought Ram was not noticing the details of our intimacy!

Ram: Aur Mummy... Papa to tumhare mamme bhi bar bar dabate the...mai dekha hoon...

Me (smiling as well as heavily blushing): Aur kuch?

Ram: Haa... aur tum jab apne aap ko Papa se chhudake bistar se utarti thi... wo tumhare gaan.. err... mera matlab... tumhari nitamb bhi dabate the aur tum jab kitchen chali jati thi to waha to ek-ek din tumhe godd mei bhi lete the!

Me: Dhat! Kya kya bol raha hai! Tu to yaha padhta tha! Tu kaise dekha?

I was now terribly embarrassed hearing all the details of our intimate moments from my son!

Ram: Kya Mummy... tum bhi naa... kitchen to dikhta hai yaha se aur upar se tum itni uff-aff karti thi to mera dhyan to udhar chala hi jata tha naa!

Me: Hmm... samjha!

Ram: Par ye bhi to bolo Mummy... ketab thik se dekha tha... iss liye jake aj ye lessons padhne mei madat hua mera!

Me: Okay okay... ek number ki chalu puria! Bahut bol liya! (I paused a little) okay... let me check then... kitna dekha tha tab... aur kitna sikha hai aj...

Ram looked puzzled for a moment at my comment; he was unable to read my next naughty move.

Me: Le-ta hoon tera ek practical class... abhi pata chal jayega!

Ram: Practical class...? On what Mummy? Accessory reproductive organs ke upar? Lips? Breasts?

Me: Err... Umm... Ha! Ye bhi keh sakta hai tu... Lips aur breasts... Hmm... Chal bata... lips ke function kya hai?

Ram seemed more enthusiastic now (his eyes sparkled and as if his dick stretched out more) probably anticipating that he could get more close to my body than he probably anticipated!

Ram: Kissing, smooching aur sucking.

Me: Cha... karke dikha! Bahut bol raha tha... papa ko ye karte hua dekha... wo karte hua dekha... abhi doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani ho jayega!

As I spoke my voice trembled because I was all set now to get fully physical with my grownup son! I was in fact openly offering him to kiss my lips!

I looked momentarily at the closed door of the room and then turned to the baby who was still sleeping and all seemed to be set for me to go ahead!

Me (in a whispering tone): R-a-m... thoda paas aa!

I casually pulled Ram by holding his naked dangling dick which was poking out sexily out of his half-pant. He came closer within a foot of my body and since he was quite tall and almost my height, he probably felt shy and could not meet my eyes; he looked down. But I noted instantly that he was not looking at the floor but was rather eyeing my firm prominent boobs! As he was tall, naturally he was getting an extremely sexy bird’s eye view of my big-sized breasts under the cover of my nighty with my wheat-colored cleavage generously exposed for him and due to my internal heat, my nipples had also turned erect and bigger in size that normal and must have been traceable to Ram through the sheer fabric of my pink nighty.

As soon as my warm palm grasped his small naked cock, I could feel it was getting tauter, which was but natural! Ram breathed heavier, noticeably, and I noted that he licked his lips as they were unsurprisingly getting drier with me getting closer to him.

Me: Ky ahua Ram? Wait kiska kar raha hai? Practical karna hai ke nehi?

Ram: Ji, ji... Mummy! Err... Mummy... mera matlab... gaal pe karu?

Me: Loh! Khud hi bol raha hai... lips.... ab ye gaal kaha se aa gaya!

Ram: O... okay Mummy... err... mera matlab... (he was fumbling on every word) err...mai to tumhe... mera matlab... mai to tumhe.hotho pe pehle kabhi kiss nehi kiya naa iss liye...

I could understand Ram’s hesitation to kiss me directly on my lips, but my horniness and internal frustration were probably overriding all bindings of decency!

Me: Are buddhu! Fark kya hai? Tu to mujhe sau baar gaal pe kiss kiya hai... school jane se pehle... school se wapas aake... raat ko good night bolne ke samay... waise hi hoth pe kar.. bas!

Ram: Err... o... okay Mummy par... err... mera matlab...

Me: Kya? Bol na!

Ram: Err... Mummy.... what I am saying is... I mean... ek bar gaal pe rehearsal kar loon?

I could not just stop smiling at my son’s hesitation, his young age and immaturity was speaking for itself.

Me: Okay baba... thik hai... chal gaal pe hi kiss kar!

Ram giggled and nodded.

Me: Par waise machine ki tarah nehi... pehle mere bahon ko pakad...

Ram hesitatingly held my arms with his hands and now he was in a perfect position at my front to hug and kiss me.

Me: Ha... perfect! Like that...aur ab thoda aur paas aa...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:30 AM