Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
As I was conversing with him I was holding onto (read gently massaging) his semi-erect dick and now slowly I could notice that Ram was also feeling uncomfortable because after all a woman was holding onto his dick constantly!

Ram: Err... ha Mummy... a penis is like a... is like a small rod... hanging... I mean... hanging outside the male body... with... err... with two balls... I mean... pouches suspended below it...

Me: Are ye kya soch soch ke... ruk ruk ke bola raha hai! Kal hi to practical hua... aj bhul gaya?

Ram: Err... ha Mummy... par... kal mai to sirf Chacha-ji ka pakda tha... unke chaddi ke upar se! Dekh nehi paya!

Me: Oho Ram... burbak jaise baat mat kar! Ye tera penis.... khud ka hi to hai... dekh le aur bata... simple!

So saying I just did not give him any chance and kept the copy (that I was holding in my one hand) on the bed and with my two hands quickly opened the center button of his half-pant (near his navel) and pulled the zip down to reveal his naked young dick!

My eyes as if lit up seeing his nanga lund which was stiff and standing quite proudly and Ram naturally stood foolishly not knowing what to do! The size was not bad! As soon as I freed Ram’s cock from the fringes of his half-pant, it quickly stood taller and at this young growing age it was at least 4.5 inches in his erect state.

As I looked up Ram’s face was red. He knew that he was excited and his dick was saying it all. It was hard like a rock now getting uncovered and the very view of my son’s naked dick dangling in the air made me “thirsty” to suck it!

It was so long.... days.... months that I had not taken my husband’s khada 7 inch thick tall cock in my mouth! He used to writhe on the bed naked while I pressed my big naked boobs on his thighs and sucked his manhood heavily. I used to take it fully in my mouth and the tip of his dick pushed inside my throat chocking me but satisfying me to the hilt! Even I remember one day out of my horniness when he was cleaning the ceiling fan standing on the table and seeing the sight of his dangling cock through his lungi I felt so horny that I got up on the table and threw his lungi off and took his lund in my mouth and sucked it till he masturbated!

This was our relation.... but Alas! Gone are those days! Yesterday night the way I failed to get his cock erect made me very frustrated and though I sucked his semi-erect cock for long, it was pretty much displeasing and disappointing! And if Vinay happens to get the overseas job, there was no way I could get back those merry thrilling days... not even 1% of it now that we had two sons! Regrettably!

Was I trying to establish to my mind that I should look for alternative cock-sucking opportunities? And was Ram, my grownup well built son an option?

Ram: Mummy... what are you doing? Err...koi aa jayega to?

Me: Chop! Kaun ayega? Main door to band hai! Aur ghar ke darwaze bhi to bandh hai!

Ram: Errr... still Mummy... aise apna lun... err... mera matlab... aise apna linga nikalke kaise khada rahunga mai?

Me: Kiyu? Kal mai bhi to khadi thi tere liye... tere practical class mei...

Ram: Par wo to tum sari peheni huyi thi....

Me: Kaha re? Pallu girake kya mai khadi nehi thi tere aur Chacha-ji ke samne?

Ram: Ha par... mai to...

Me (in a stern voice): Chupchap khada reh aur lessons bol...

Ram: Ji... (now looking down at his own naked penis which was dangling slightly in the air as it was getting stiffer) Err... pe... penis is a lo... long shaft... cylindrical in shape and... and looks somewhat like a banana.... and there are two small soft balls called testes just below it located within a pouch called scrotum.

Me (still holding onto Ram’s dick in my right hand): Hmm... good!

I pretended as if I had knowledge about his lessons but actually was more keen to just enjoy my son’s hardened cock in my hand. The skin touch feel was just awesome! The warm and taut texture of the skin covering his manhood made me quiver in excitement. My big boobs were going up and down inside my nighty and I as bent down slightly to hold his penis properly, my creamy sweaty cleavage got more vividly exposed to Ram which he was obviously enjoying to stare at with thirsty eyes. I also noted that my heavy milk-tanks strained on my nighty fabric making my gbang-sized nipples prominent through them which made me look increasing sexy.

Ram: That’s all about the male reproductive system Mummy... now am coming to the female part.

Me: Hmm...

Honestly I did not feel like talking much, but I was more focussed on action! I was slowly but constantly massaging and pressing Ram’s cock in my palm and caressing the foreskin with my thumb very gently so that he could take that and not get too much excited by my naughty adult prank. It was more than evident from his face and breathing pattern that Ram was feeling increasingly uncomfortable, but I was in no mood to release his cock from my grip!

Ram (gasping a shade): The female reproductive system consists of... as I already said Mummy.... ovaries, oviduct, uterus, cervix, and... and... (twisting his lips) ..and...

Me: And what?

Ram: Kya tha term... va ... va... err... mera matlab... Hindi mei bolu?

Me: Bol...

Ram: Jounang.... Mummy... Jounang!

Me: Hmm... to phir ye bata ke... err.. ke...mera jaunang kaha hai?

Ram obviously was not expecting such a bold and direct question from my side, myself being such a conservative old-fashioned and shy natured woman!

He looked blank and his lips parted in amazement probably. I just pressed hard on his naked cock and repeated the question indulging him to be physical with me!

Me: Mera jaunang kaha hai?

Ram: Err... waha Mummy... err... mera matlab... waha... nighty ke niche (indicating through his eyes at my pelvis).

Ram probably realized that I wanted him to touch my genitals and gathered courage and advanced his hand towards my nighty-covered crotch! And he naturally located the wrong place, much upwards, right on my ‘bush’!

Me (as he placed and brushed his fingers on my thick tuft of choot hairs over my nighty): Kal kya Chacha-ji ye jagah dikhaye thhe?

Ram (timidly): Ji... ji Mummy!

I could sense that Ram was trying to utilize this opportunity of touching my private part judiciously. He not only pressed his fingers over my nighty on my thick tuft of choot hairs, he was in fact trying to push his fingers deep into my choot hairs caressing them!

It tickled me... but it felt so, so good! I giggled shamelessly and blushed too at my son’s adult mischief!

Yesterday since I was wearing a sari when Ram touched my crotch, the feel was obviously not so apparent and exciting because that time I was wearing my petticoat and panty below my sari, but today I was clad only in my nighty was not wearing anything inside. So the feel was extremely sensuous and naturally excited me quite substantially. My eyes as if got closed as Ram subtly rubbed and caressed my choot hairs over my dress! My grip on his naked cock automatically strengthened and I gripped his nanga khada lund harder. Ram he was a young lad and naturally it was a bit too much for him to take at a time! I noticed he shuffled and pushed his buttocks backwards in the pretext of getting rid of my tight grip on his naked cock. But I was feeling like a hungry tigress today and was in no mood to release his rod.

Me: You are pointing a wrong place Beta! Its... err... its more downwards...

Ram: O! That’s why Mummy... am unable to find the slit! Yesterday when I touched you over your sari... when I pressed hard....I felt your slit!

My face got instantly red in embarrassment listening to my son.

Ram: You’regarding right! It’s more downwards...

So saying he just slid his hand down over my smooth nighty and making me almost moan and gasp located my honey pot! I could as if feel Ram’s naked fingers on my choot! Was my nighty especially thin down my genital area? God knows! Though Ram was a youngster, he was matured enough to know to poke his finger onto my choot as soon as he located it which by this time naturally was quite moist and slippery!

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhhhhhhh..... Dhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeerrreeeeeeeeee!

I could not stop myself from gushing out a long soft moan. I parted my rotund legs a bit so that my pussy was more exposed to Ram’s fingers! I could sense my smooth fleshy thighs had also started to emit heat in my (s)excitement.

Ram: Oh Mummy! Now I remember... yes... now I remember... the main female organ is the vagina! Vagina!

I could not stop smiling at my son even at that excited compromised state! No sooner than he touched my choot, my son was able to verbalize the term!

Ram: And... today actually I can feel your vagina Mummy... yesterday mai to thik se feel bhi nehi kar paya tha...

Me: Kal mai sari jo peheni huyi thi...

Ram: Ji... today I can clearly feel the slit Mummy!

So saying he again pushed one of his fingers into my honey pot over my nightly, but this time more crudely with some force! The feeling naturally was extremely sexy, more so because I was continuously holding onto Ram’s erect hard dick.

Me: Uffffff....... Sssshhhhhhhhh..... dheere Beta!

Ram: Kya Mummy! Mai to dheerei ungli dala hoon aur tum itni zor se uff kar rahi ho! (paused) Mujhe dekho... tum to mujhe kab se aise kass ke pakad ke rakhhi ho... maine kuch bola?

Me (giggling sexily): Tera kya pakad ke rakhha hoon mai?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:28 AM