Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Ram: Oh yes Mummy... as soon as you touched it... I remembered... yesterday I held Chacha-ji’s linga... that’s the penis... Right! Right! I forgot that!

I was glad that Ram could recall his lessons properly.

Ram: I can recollect now... penis and testes.

By that time another thing was overriding me in all respect– the fact that I was holding my son’s teenage-sized cock over his pants! His half pant was made up of thin fabric and I could clearly feel the whole shaft in my fingers and no doubt the meat it was growing in my hand!

Since at home Ram was naturally not wearing a chaddi under his half-pant and this made things worse for me! I could have a more naked feel of his lund getting hard in my fingers! I breathed heavily and could note my heart was beating faster. I noted Ram’s lips were parted probably due to a heavenly feeling as I continued to feel the full size of his young small dick.

I could easily distinguish that I was getting naughtier in my mind and my horny state was striking back!

Me: Right... and here are the testes...

So saying I extended my fingers further inside his pants and held his balls. Ram almost quivered at my mischief and to add more “masti” to it I gently squeezed his balls in my palm!

Ram: Aaaahhh... mummy! What are you doing?

Me (giggling naughtily): Why? What happened? (as if I did not know what was going on in his young body) ... just like yesterday.... I located your testes....

Ram: Ye... yes... par... err... I mean... I am... (gasping a bit) ...I am getting ti... tickled...

Me: Oh! So that’s another place apart from your armpits that you feel tickled! Didn’t know that...

I smiled naughtily. Ram also tried to smile seeing me getting open with him.

Me: Hmm... do you feel tickled here also?

So saying I traced my fingers back on his semi-erect dick. Now I could feel it was quite hard and erect... almost 4-4.5 inches tall... thankfully it was not slim and I naturally got more “fun” holding my son’s erect dick!

Ram: No...err... mera matlab... ye behtar mummy! Waha haat dene se bahut gudgudi hoti hai...

Oh God! Was my son trying to hint me to massage his cock? Was he trying to indicate his mom to rubdown his young energetic penis?

Me: I see!

I straightway started massaging his semi-erect lund a bit... still over his half pant. I was also naturally feeling excited and pumped up and for my own frustrated horny state, I started indulging him heavily into this indecent act.

Hence, unsurprisingly, I naughtier idea struck me!

Me: Par Ram... sirf naam bolne kaise chalega? Chacha-ji jaise describe kar rehe the... wo bhi to batao...

As I was conversing with him I was holding onto (read gently massaging) his semi-erect dick and now slowly I could notice that Ram was also feeling uncomfortable because after all a woman was holding onto his dick constantly!

Ram: Err... ha Mummy... a penis is like a... is like a small rod... hanging... I mean... hanging outside the male body... with... err... with two balls... I mean... pouches suspended below it...

Me: Are ye kya soch soch ke... ruk ruk ke bola raha hai! Kal hi to practical hua... aj bhul gaya?

Ram: Err... ha Mummy... par... kal mai to sirf Chacha-ji ka pakda tha... unke chaddi ke upar se! Dekh nehi paya!

Me: Nehi! (firmly) Yaad karo Beta...

He again looked blank and was scratching his head. I thought it wise to repeat what Chacha-ji had done yesterday.

Me: Let me repeat what Chacha-ji yesterday did... okay? Matlab err... jo practical class wo kiye thhe wo!
Ram (evidently looked keen and sparkling again): Yes yes mummy... you repeat the practical class.... then I think I will be able to recollect!

Me: Okay... then as per your notes... pehle mai male reproductive organ dikhata hoon...

Ram: Okay Mummy.

Me: Paas aa... (Ram stepped forward) Ha... yaha khada rahe... here...

Saying that I took the copy in my left hand and extended my right hand to grab his penis under his half pant. As soon as I touched his small penis over his pant, my whole body as if shivered and I felt I was not touching my son’s dick, but rather was touching an unknown man’s dick!

Me (almost in a trembling voice): Here... this is the penis Beta... it’s in your body... not mine... matlab... it’s a part of the male system...Remember now? .

Ram: Oh yes Mummy... as soon as you touched it... I remembered... yesterday I held Chacha-ji’s linga... that’s the penis... Right! Right! I forgot that!

I was glad that Ram could recall his lessons properly.

Ram: I can recollect now... penis and testes.

By that time another thing was overriding me in all respect– the fact that I was holding my son’s teenage-sized cock over his pants! His half pant was made up of thin fabric and I could clearly feel the whole shaft in my fingers and no doubt the meat it was growing in my hand!

Since at home Ram was naturally not wearing a chaddi under his half-pant and this made things worse for me! I could have a more naked feel of his lund getting hard in my fingers! I breathed heavily and could note my heart was beating faster. I noted Ram’s lips were parted probably due to a heavenly feeling as I continued to feel the full size of his young small dick.

I could easily distinguish that I was getting naughtier in my mind and my horny state was striking back!

Me: Right... and here are the testes...

So saying I extended my fingers further inside his pants and held his balls. Ram almost quivered at my mischief and to add more “masti” to it I gently squeezed his balls in my palm!

Ram: Aaaahhh... mummy! What are you doing?

Me (giggling naughtily): Why? What happened? (as if I did not know what was going on in his young body) ... just like yesterday.... I located your testes....

Ram: Ye... yes... par... err... I mean... I am... (gasping a bit) ...I am getting ti... tickled...

Me: Oh! So that’s another place apart from your armpits that you feel tickled! Didn’t know that...

I smiled naughtily. Ram also tried to smile seeing me getting open with him.

Me: Hmm... do you feel tickled here also?

So saying I traced my fingers back on his semi-erect dick. Now I could feel it was quite hard and erect... almost 4-4.5 inches tall... thankfully it was not slim and I naturally got more “fun” holding my son’s erect dick!

Ram: No...err... mera matlab... ye behtar mummy! Waha haat dene se bahut gudgudi hoti hai...

Oh God! Was my son trying to hint me to massage his cock? Was he trying to indicate his mom to rubdown his young energetic penis?

Me: I see!

I straightway started massaging his semi-erect lund a bit... still over his half pant. I was also naturally feeling excited and pumped up and for my own frustrated horny state, I started indulging him heavily into this indecent act.

Hence, unsurprisingly, I naughtier idea struck me!

Me: Par Ram... sirf naam bolne kaise chalega? Chacha-ji jaise describe kar rehe the... wo bhi to batao...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:28 AM