Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I was still half turned towards my son and now I noted that Chacha-ji was also openly rubbing his khada lund inside his underpants! The term decency was as if was vanishing from that room. I could not take it any more as my eyes automatically was attracted towards Chacha-ji’s crotch and I noted he indeed was having quite a hard-on as his stout dick was dangling inside his chaddi very awkwardly! I had to turn back and face the wall as I was breathing hot and heavy.

Chacha-ji: And if you see here Ram... this crevice is deep and long... here...

So saying he just pushed my sari inside my ass crack to reveal my butt crevice more prominently to my son! Since I was wearing panty under my sari and petticoat Chacha-ji found it slightly hard to push my sari inside my crack but he was ultimately successful.

Chacha-ji: Is it not clear now Beta?

Ram: Yes Sir... the crack looks very prominent now.

Chacha-ji: Just feel it... how deep it is....

Ram: Ji Sir...

Immediately I sensed Ram’s fingers on my sari which was already pressed inside my butt crack! Ram slid his fingers up and down on my entire butt crack making it literally impossible for me to restrain myself any more!

Me: Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..Aaaahaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

I gushed out a soft long moan and my legs automatically parted a bit! I was now quite heavily aroused sexually! My arms automatically got folded on my boobs pressing them down towards my chest. I shamelessly ushered a grunt and pushed my heavy ass more towards my son’s face in excitement which in turn made me feel his fingers more profoundly inside my butt crack!

Me: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I shook my big round ass in elation and made things look more sexy for my son and his teacher. Seeing the opportunity and my compromised state Chacha-ji started cupping and squeezing my ass flesh harder with his hand which made things worst for me. My ass cheeks had already started emitting heat which was a clear signal to the elderly man that I was excited sexually.

Ram: Umm... Sir... its so... deep and smooth!

Chacha-ji: Yes Beta! Your mummy has a perfect body! Feel it to your satisfaction....

Ram: Yes Sir... I have felt the entire length of mummy’s crack.

Chacha-ji: Great! Just for your knowledge ...at times also called the backeye slit!

So saying Chacha-ji could not probably restrain himself from this golden opportunity of feeling my sexy butt crack over my dress and I sensed that he quickly ran his stout fingers into my crevice! My whole body quivered and vibrated to his indecent move and I literally jiggled and swayed my round firm gaand to accommodate his finger inside my butt crack. I instantly realized that I did my butt shaking virtually in front of my son and landlord’s faces which must have been an extremely sexy scene for them watch! Though I was quite handsomely elated now, I flushed and felt embarrassed! Thankfully both Ram and Chacha-ji had their fingers now off of my butt area.

Chacha-ji: So, in a nutshell if we try to define… it should read like… buttocks are either of the two round and fleshy parts of a woman that form the bottom.

Ram: Okay Sir… have noted that… par iska function?

Chacha-ji: Yes… its somewhat similar to the other accessory organs…

Ram: Par Sir… I mean …

Chacha-ji: Where is the deviation? You can kiss and suck your mom’s lips? Right?

Ram: Right Sir!

Chacha-ji: You can kiss and suck your mom’s mammaries? Right?

Ram: Right Sir!

Chacha-ji: And same goes here also Beta! Your mom’s buttocks! (Chacha-ji again patted [read slapped] my fleshy ass)

Repeatedly he was slapping my sari-covered round ass in front of my son, but my feeling of embarrassment was overtaken by my erotic feelings! And I realized today at my 30th year of jawani that slapping my heavy butts do make me extremely elated, which my husband never tried in my whole married life!

Ram: Par Sir… Err… I mean… I can kiss mom’s buttocks… but how can I suck them?

Chacha-ji: Oh! Oops! Mistake! Mistake on my part! Dekho Beti! Your son is so immaculate about these things! Right Ram! But how did this point come to your mind Beta?

Ram: I mean Sir… I thought… err… I mean… I thought it this way ke…mummy’s lips are always moist and wet… so they can be kissed and sucked… err… I mean Sir… the juice in the lips can be sucked…

Chacha-ji: Absolutely! Aage bolo!

Ram: And Sir… I have noticed whenever my little brother cries, mummy pushes her breast into his mouth and he sucks her nipples for milk… so the nipples make mummy’s breasts easily suckable…

Chacha-ji: Right! Aage...

Ram: Par Sir… jab aap mummy ke nitamb ke bare mei bole aur dikhaye aur maine feel bhi kiya… I found there were no protrusions present on the buttocks and hence I concluded they can be kissed, but cannot be sucked.

Chacha-ji: Wah! Am impressed by your explanation!

Ram: Thank you Sir!

Chacha-ji: So... we will slightly edit the function... you can kiss and knead a woman’s buttocks..

Ram: Ji Sir...

Chacha-ji: And that completes....

Oyyya Oyyya Oyyya Oyyya! Oyyya Oyyya

The noise was coming from the other room. Harpal was awake. Since he was sleeping I was able to help Ram in his tuition class, but now I had to go! I turned and faced my son and his tuition teacher. I was indeed in a state of elation - my face was crimson, I was breathing heavily, my legs were weak, and being in a bra-less state my swollen and erect nipples were poking out of the sheer fabric of my yellow blouse; moreover my pallu was flowing on the floor (it seemed for ages) and due to my heavy breathing my blouse had slipped down a bit carrying the weight of my heavy bosom and now I was exposing more than an inch of my sweaty creamy cleavage. All in all I looked extremely sexy and tempting!

Chacha-ji quickly recognized my state and asked Ram to fetch his brother from the other room. As Ram went out of the room, Chacha-ji quickly picked up my pallu and placed it on my shoulder and even adjusted it over my blouse thereby not losing the opportunity to nudge and press by firm boob flesh over my sari-blouse.

Chacha-ji: You have done a very good job Beti today... your cooperation will reap for your son soon!

He pressed my breast flesh from the front in the pretext of adjusting my pallu. Though it was not a direct cupping or squeezing, it was more of a pressing on my boobs with his knuckles. I was not in a position to reply. I was feeling so indolent and longing for some more male touches, I did not object to his moves at all. I had my eyes closed and was breathing deeply. Sensing that the old fox did not stop there!

I could only utter a “thanks” in a low sexy voice!

Chacha-ji: You are tired...tum Harpal ko leke rest lo... but before that... mai tumhare pichwade ki sari thik kar deta hoon... wait!

And giving me no chance to react he quickly bent a bit and held my waist and turned me half way and placed his hands on my fleshy bottom again! In the pretext of taking out my sari from my butt crack, he again caressed my firm ass flesh and felt it with his palm and stout fingers – this time I could clearly feel that he even traced my panty-line on my smooth round ass! I could not offer any protest as I was feeling extremely weak and lazy.

Before Chacha-ji could do anything more, Ram was back with the crying baby in his lap and handed over to me. Though I was feeling weak and elated, I had to breast-feed the baby. I went out of the room with the baby in lazy steps. Ram and his tuition teacher were seated again for the study session. The baby had a real hard time sucking my boobs as my nipples were rock hard and erect. I was feeling horny, nervous and restless and as a result of it my milk-flow naturally got reduced. Thankfully Harpal did not complain much and only after a few minutes of sucking my breasts fell asleep. I sighed relief and went to the kitchen for preparing dinner. My whole body was aching and longing for some tight hugs and honestly some action in my honey-pot! Due to the complete absence of sexual activities in my life due to my husband’s detachment (joblessness, drinking, and late nights) I was probably feeling more frustrated.

At dinnertime even I could feel I was yet to be normal! At least two to three hours had passed but unfortunately I was still feeling horny inside. I was not able to concentrate on anything. I was fumbling at work. I had taken a bath and changed to a light nighty and remained without any undergarments as Chacha-ji was upstairs and there was little chance that Haria or Chacha-ji would come down at that hour of the evening. My condition was such that the nighty also was giving me a sensation of heaviness on my heated body! As I served dinner I could easily sense that Ram was eyeing me more than on other days, obviously after the biology practical class. He was bold enough to stare at the bounce and sway of my bra-less heavy tits under my nighty. The roundedness of my protruding panty-less ass was also exposed more to my grownup son by the thin fabric of my nightdress. Moreover, I noted that he was also eyeing my thick legs pushing against the thin fabric of my nighty as I walked.

Did he shag in the toilet thinking of me? Today Ram had observed and touched me very closely during his practical class in a very, very direct manner under Chacha-ji’s guidance which I was sure had its effect on his mind and body.

I continued to remain heated from inside as I completed my household chores. Harpal and Ram went to bed. I also went to bed but remained restless. I tried to console myself by self-pressing by boob flesh and self-fingering my pussy but to little effect. I pressed the pillow on my firm boob flesh as if I was being hugged and even pressed and pushed a thick cucumber onto my choot area as well as sucking it to get the feel of a male penis! I was getting crazy!

Just then in the middle of the night Vinay (my husband) returned. As usual he was drunk and had just enough strength to close the main door, change to his lungi, and get to bed. After he was addicted to drinking he slept on the floor on a mattress just below the bed. Other days I did not even bother to look at him as I hated drinking and the odor, but today I was feeling so hot and restless that I could not restrain myself from going down from the bed to the mattress!

I looked at Ram... he was sleeping deeply so and was my baby. I slowly pushed my plump body out of the bed and slipped to the mattress where Vinay was. I shamelessly hugged him – I was over his body. My heavy round booty faced the ceiling and I tried to kiss his lips, but the repulsive pungent smell of alcohol did not allow me to do so! I brushed my face on his flat hairy chest but to no effect as after heavy drinking my husband had literally zero strength and sense to react to my bodily moves! Frustrated and agitated I slid down from over his body and remained by his side. I quickly decided to get naked in the thoughts that the feel of my voluptuous silky naked body might ignite him.

I got out of my sheer nightly and was completely naked. The room was dimly lit with the night lamp and I indeed looked gorgeous as I looked down at my curvy 30-year-old plump body. I took his senseless hand and placed it on my naked firm mammaries. The feel of his warm hand on my naked boob flesh definitely eased some of my ecstatic pain, but to my hard luck he was so, so heavily drunk that he was not able to do anything on his own!

I whispered and called him a few times, pushed him, jerked him but was aware not to make too much ado because I did not want Ram to wake up obviously. I got up from my lying posture and sat beside him and got myself in an extremely sexy posture and swayed and pressed my milk-filled hanging boobies on his face. It indeed gave me a lot of coziness and thrill as my naked tits brushed and pressed against Vinay’s nose and lips. I even took his hand and placed it directly on my nangi choot and enjoyed the feel. And lastly I opened his lungi knot and took out his rod. Unfortunately it was limp and had no strength. Still... a penis is a penis... its an all-time favorite to any married woman. I rubbed and caressed his meat, but was unsuccessful to raise it to my satisfaction. Despite my best efforts Vinay’s naked lund could only be semi-erect as he continued to remain in deep sleep. Frustrated and dejected, after sucking his lund after sometime I got up to bed and lying on the bed I self fingered myself.

The problem was now that after feeling, caressing and sucking my husband’s lund I was feeling hotter and felt impossible to put back my nighty. I remained nude, not a thread on my body, just beside my grownup son (though Harpal was there in between us)! As I looked at Ram’s face I instantly remembered the way he touched and groped me in the biology practical class last evening. I smiled and felt shy and escalated my fingering speed about my choot. After sometime as I felt sleepy I decided to wear something... if Ram wakes up to go to toilet he will find me in this complete naked state; moreover the window of the room was also open; my neighbor could also peep to a scene of his lifetime! I smiled to myself and wore my nightly but pulled it up to my waist as I was feeling very hot wearing it keeping my gorgeous, naked, rotund thighs uncovered. I did not know when I fell asleep with my finger inside my cunt....!

Next morning as I in the kitchen I noticed Ram got up early and he started studying probably for the class test that he had that day. Vinay had left the house prior to that and now-a-days he did not even talk to me; he always remained agitated, irritated and disturbed! Initially I tried to console him, but seeing his rough attitude and inclination to drinking, I decided to remain aloof. Last week he did mention to me that he might get a job by the end of this month but that would be overseas…. some place called Dubai or some Dhabi and he would send money from there. Hearing that I realized that I had to take care of my sons myself; Vinay would be of no help.

Harpal was still sleeping though he had a round of milk feeding in the morning. Myself and Ram had completed our breakfast when Ram came to me looking a bit confused.

Me: Kya hua? Lessons complete?

Ram: Mummy… err... kya bataun... I am getting confused with the terms…

Me: Kaun sa terms? The ones you studied last evening for the test?

Ram: Yes mom… when I am reading the books I can remember... but as soon as I try to memorize by heart... they are jumbling up!

Me: But Chacha-ji explained you so thoroughly yesterday... even you had the practical class with me and him... still you are....!!!

Ram: Wohi to problem hai mummy!

Me (confused slightly): I did not get you Beta!

Ram: Copy mei to terms hai… unke functions hai… types hai… but I am getting confused kaun sa kis ka hai… kaun sa male hai…kaun sa female hai… kaun sa main hai… kaun sa accessory hai…

Me: Oh! Tab to muskil hai… kiyu ki Chacha-ji to bazaar gaye hai and he said he will get late as he will drop the electric bill at one go and then return!

Ram: Oh no! Aj hi electric bill dene jana tha! What will I do now mummy? Test bhi to aji hai...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:26 AM