Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Right! And she has two breasts which are...

Ram: Big and protruding...

Chacha-ji: Absolutely! Right again! And her nipples are...

Ram: Swollen and dark brown...

Chacha-ji: Right again!

Chacha-ji paused momentarily and I felt so mortified and dishonored the way my son described my private body parts so loudly and his teacher encouraged that by showering words of appreciation! My conservativeness was slapped hard by the two males.

Chacha-ji: And as you can see here Ram... (he just straightway patted my ass cheek!) ...you mom has a very round and firm bottom!

I was simply awestruck the way I was handled by my elderly landlord in front of my son! Ram probably was too innocent to realize the moves of his tuition teacher.

Chacha-ji: Feel here son! Feel here!

So saying he just took Ram’s hand and pressed it on my fleshy right ass cheek over my sari. I almost gasped as I felt my son’s full palm and his stretched out fingers on my gaand! Thankfully I was wearing a sari and not anything else, otherwise it would have been impossible for me to stand stable with my son openly pressing and cupping my butts. The petticoat and my panty under my sari acted as some decent cover for me on my heavyset bottom!

Chacha-ji: Just for your information Beta... buttocks are also colloquially termed as butts, booty and ass.

Ram: And also gaand Sir...

I could not control myself from reacting. I turned half way to face him.

Me: What sort of language is that Ram? This is what you are learning at school?

I must have been looking terribly sexy now as I was half-turned towards both males – my juicy coconut-like boobs standing out of my tight yellow blouse and my heavy ass being still pressed about by my son!

Ram: Par Mummy... seniors to bolte hai...

Chacha-ji: Kya bolte hai?

Ram: Sir... hum jab tiffin mei niche aate hai... rasta dikhta hai to bolte hai... dekh Queens College ki ladkiya kaise gaand hilake ja rahi hai... uss jeans wali ki gaand dekh, kitna sexy lag rahi hai,.panty bhi dikh rahi hai pant ke upar se... Madhuri madam ki gaand dekha... pura makhhan...

Me (could not take it at all): Just shut up Ram!

Chacha-ji: Beti! Beti! (saying that as if trying to calm me... he just patted on my fleshy ass again feeling my full ass globe with his palm!) ... Are Ram is able to say this as because he had heard it from his seniors and peers in school. You should not rebuke him for that... he cannot close his ears while in school.

Me: Par Chacha-ji ye to koi...

Chacha-ji: Beti! Janta hoon mai... par tum senior class ki ladko ki muh to band nehi kar sakte na? Nahi Ram apna kaan band rakh sakta hai!

So saying this time he just crossed the limit! Chacha-ji just pressed his hand harder on my round bottom flesh, in fact squeezed my ass cheek to indicate me to cool down!

Chacha-ji: I am talking to him naa... Beti ...you cool down and just stand still!

My heart as if skipped a beat as I felt the clear squeeze on my butt flesh from this aged male and indeed the squeeze was hard and reminded me of many such from my husband during our hay days! My scant panty strained over my flaring ass surface and I could feel immediate tightness on its cuts as I jiggled my solid bottom a little to feel at ease. The worst part was – my son was still pressing lightly on my other ass check with his hand! It was indeed a bit too much for a conservative housewife like me to take two different males pressing on my butt cheeks with their hands!

I gasped heavily and it was not possible for me to argue with Chacha-ji in that state. I just kept quiet.

Chacha-ji: Ram! As I stated earlier also... you should now know which words to pick and which ones not to... if you are to describe a woman’s bottom..... use the word “nitamb”... jaise... Well... aise ghur ghur ke uss nitambini ko mat dekh, wo meri mummy hai! Can you tell me the meaning Beta?

Ram: Ye.. yes Sir... Do not stare at that woman with large handsome buttocks, she is my mother.

Chacha-ji: Wah! Perfect! Dekho Beti... your son’s translation has also improved!

Chacha-ji again cupped my firm ass flesh, this time more directly, enjoying the tautness of my smooth ass globe! I indeed felt so embarrassed... more so probably hearing my son’s translation! Naturally I was red as a cherry! Chacha-ji through that sentence openly praised my pumpkin ass to my son to tempt him and probably to make him more attracted towards my jawani!

Ram also unsurprisingly seemed to be more jubilant hearing encouraging words from his teacher and I felt the direct consequence of that on my gaand!

I could clearly make out that Ram was exerting more pressure through his palm on my round bottom over my sari to extract a more pleasurable and sexy sensation! He must have been thoroughly enjoying this practical class and now he clearly tried to grip and cup more of my firm rear flesh through his stretched fingers!

I was now getting thoroughly excited and it was getting impossible to remain calm with two males cupping and “squeezing” my mansaal gaand. Chacha-ji being an adult male I could well understand his manly advances, but my son being an innocent teenager I could not guzzle down his advances. For a moment I even thought of turning around and giving a glare at him, but decided against it as I could capture that it was but natural for a growing teen like him to utilize the opportunity.

Ram: Err... Sir... I have a question... I mean... not a question... but... err...

Chacha-ji: Are Bolo na Beta... don’t hesitate! Your mummy will not mind...

Ram: No, no Sir... it’s... it’s not about mummy...

Chacha-ji: Are I know! It’s not about your mummy... but about your mummy’s booty I guess?

I felt so, so ashamed that I could feel my ears getting warm instantly! I tightened my lips and stood silently facing the wall. My nipples were hard getting the constant feel of ‘male hands’ on my big round booty!

Ram: Ji Sir! I mean... err... unlike mom’s lips and breasts... this is not a complete structure.

Chacha-ji: Which is not complete? Your mummy’s ass? What are you saying son! It’s so gorgeous... round and fleshy! See! (so saying Chacha-ji again did not lose the opportunity to “slap” my ass flesh openly!) ... it’s so tight... feel it!

I sighed deeply but to my utter astonishment I noted that my nipples were getting hard and erect in a very quick fashion! This action of patting and slapping my ass time and again was turning me on quite briskly! This probably had never happened in my entire married life! I could sense the very familiar “itch” in my choot also and undoubtedly I was getting turned on!

Ram: No no Sir... I did not mean that!

Chacha-ji: Then?

Ram: Err... I mean Sir... see... there are two parts of this structure (so saying he touched and pressed my right and left ass cheek – one at a time) ...and there is a fissure also present in between them... See Sir...

So saying he traced my ass crack lightly and immediately my whole body shivered sensing a male finger on my butt crack!

Chacha-ji: Oh! I got you now Ram! Yes... that’s a fair enough scrutiny from your end... and the crevice is not clearly visible to us due to the sari.

Ram: Ji Sir.

Chacha-ji: But to know this... you must be aware... where the cheeks are?

Ram: Cheeks? Par Sir... err.... mera matlab... wo to face mei hai...

Chacha-ji: Are budbak! Ye face wala cheeks nehi... ass wala cheeks hai... okay first show where is the cheeks that you normally refer?

Ram: Here.

Chacha-ji: Who is the model in this practical class?

Ram: Mummy... Sir...

Chacha-ji: Then... show it on her body naa....

Ram: Ji... ji Sir.

So saying Ram just pulled my elbow to turn me towards him (exactly like my husband Vinay!) and since he was too close to me I could not avoid pushing and pressing my heavy bosom onto his chest. Though he innocently indicated my cheeks to his tuition teacher, I enjoyed my firm blouse-covered boobs pressing against his tall body. My grape-like nipples poking out of my blouse easily got depressed on his flat chest as Ram made me face him now. Honestly I was feeling so horny and weak that I made no effort to move away from my son!

Did Chacha-ji notice that?

Chacha-ji: Good... and here is the other pair of cheeks Beta...

So saying from the side he again patted my bulging ass cheeks over my sari, one at a time!

Ram: Okay Sir.

My whole ass flesh must have jiggled and vibrated inside my dress at each pat from Chacha-ji. And since I possessed a full round flesh-filled bottom and my flesh was still very tight there the scene must have been a very sexy one! Was that the reason he was slapping me time and again on my butts?!? My face flushed immediately. The old mischief!

Just then I noted that Ram was scratching the front of his pants with his left hand and it was no rocket science to guess that he was rubbing his erect rod! He was naturally excited “studying” his mother’s jawani in the practical class arranged by his teacher!

Ram: And Sir... these are called...?

Chacha-ji: Ass cheeks or butt cheeks.

Ram: Okay Sir.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:25 AM