Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Right Beta... so those are the nipples... as you rightly pointed out on your mom’s blouse... and they are a very important accessory reproductive organ.

Ram: Okay Sir.

Chacha-ji: But you only pointed one! When in practical class you have to locate in full.

Ram was as if more than eager to demonstrate his tuition teacher that he knew the location of both of my nipples. Since I was not wearing a bra it was all the more easy for him! He readily grabbed with two fingers of each hand my both nipple over my blouse and looked at his Sir.

Me: Aaahhhhhh.....

Ram: Here Sir!

My condition was simply pathetic! I was already standing in an aroused state and now my son was holding my both swollen and hard nipples and he was not touching any other part of my body! My lower half involuntarily bent and my heavy round ass flesh pushed against my sari cover and my chest thrust forward more towards my son’s hands! I was unable to control my natural body movement in arousal and Chacha-ji obviously was pretty much aware of my state but yet lingered the scene!

Chacha-ji: Kaha Ram! Your right hand is not holding the nipple properly... you are more of pressing your mom’s left breast with your palm...

Ram: Par Sir... iss mei mera dosh nehi hai... nipple choote hi... mummy ne apna seena aage kar diya....

I felt so, so ashamed at my son’s innocent confession. I was all red now and licked my dry fleshy lips to hide my provocation.

Ram immediately corrected his hand position making me simply gasp for breath as he squeezed my left nipple more firmly with his thumb and middle finger. I felt as if my blouse cover was nonexistent as I could very plainly feel Ram’s cold fingers on my naked hardened nipples! Automatically I was breathing heavy and my heavy boob flesh bulged inside my tight-fitting blouse resulting in my deep cleavage getting exposed!

Chacha-ji (smiling): Okay, okay... now hold them properly and show me!

Ram was more enthusiastic to show it to his tuition teacher making my position worst! He released both my nipples once momentarily and then tracing their positions through my blouse, he again pressed them with his fingers and this time I could clearly sense that he even twisted them once!

It was impossible for me to stand normally and shedding all shyness I shifted my left arm on my pussy area and started scratching the area over my sari to remain stable.

Chacha-ji: Now look at the nipples in your hands and define them... it should be easy!

Ram: Err... yes.... Sir.... yes... they are two small protrusions of female breasts that are err... I mean Sir... which are darker in color than the area around them....

Chacha-ji: Excellent! And dekho Beti... I did not tell your son about the color... he himself noticed your nipple color and stated it in his definition! Very good Ram!

Ram: Yes Sir... I have noticed it previously also when Mummy breast-feeds Harpal in front of me that her nipples are much darker than her fair breasts.

Chacha-ji: Very good observation Beta! But even if you had not noted that previously...

Ram: Ji Sir... I can make out today also...Mummy ke ye yellow blouse itna halka hai ke unke choochi ke color pura pata chal raha hai... especially yaha... (so saying he just circled his hands on my nipples and areola region) ... dark brown color dikh raha ha...

I was just thunderstruck at this sexy conversation and just helpless looked at the floor as my son continued to explore my nipple area!

Chacha-ji: Great! Well... now we will conclude this part by briefing about the types and function...

At last Ram dropped his hands off my breasts giving me a big relief. I could feel my pussy was wet and I was simply feeling horny! I had to press and push my boobs shamelessly with my hand in front of my landlord trying to regain normalcy.

Chacha-ji: Well Ram... you should know that breasts and nipples vary greatly from one woman to another.... like you can see.... your mummy has big-sized well developed breasts (while saying Chacha-ji also showed my boob-size through his palm to my son) ....but not all women possess that...

Ram: Yes Sir... Ritika Aunty’s breasts are smaller than Mummy’s!

Chacha-ji: Right you are! But Beta... its considered a bad manner to stare at a woman’s breast at your age... so do not do that frequently! Okay?

Ram: Sorry Sir.... will not do that.

Chacha-ji: Good boy!

Ram: And Sir... the function?

Chacha-ji: Yes... regarding the function of breasts from the accessory reproductive standpoint... they are a lovable flesh-filled organ which... I mean...err...you know... I think you must have seen your papa kiss your mummy... so you should be knowing Beta!

Ram: Yes Sir. I have seen many a time papa kiss mummy in front of me... and he held mummy’s mamme in his hands...

Me (I had to react!): What rubbish is this that you are babbling... Nehi, nehi Chacha-ji! Yes... ek adh bar wo paas ate the...par aisa kuch nehi karte the!

Chacha-ji: Okay okay... Ma-Bete fight mat karo isko leke!

I realized that I have to coach Ram in private so that he does not (out of his innocence) divulge our private moments (what he had seen) to other persons! .

Chacha-ji: That means you know it Ram... and regarding nipple function... we already mentioned about milk production... and like lips.. it’s also used for kissing, smooching and sucking. Okay?

I smiled within myself the way Ram nodded to his tuition teacher as if he understood everything! I was getting habituated to stand in my exposed state in front of my son. I could now notice a constant bulge in both Ram’s pant and Chacha-ji’s underpants! I was as if an object of sensuality which they were obliged to view and enjoy! I continued to stand there with my pallu on the floor and my swollen nipples (more erect now after getting the pressing and twisting from my son) visible through my blouse as the tuition class progressed.

Chacha-ji: So, now we move on to the last of the accessory female reproductive organs and what is that Beta?

Ram: Err... buttocks Sir!

Chacha-ji: Right! You are really picking this chapter extremely well Ram!

Ram: Thank you Sir! I really find it helpful to understand through your practical class Sir.

Chacha-ji: Hmm... Thanks to you mom also for helping us...

Ram: Ji Sir.

Both males looked appreciably at me and I noted their focus was on my swollen nipples visible very provocatively and sexily through my blouse. I smiled foolishly looking at them. My pallu was still lying on the floor keeping my fair belly and deep navel exposed to both males. As the practical class was still going on I did not think it wise to ask Chacha-ji whether I could pull up my pallu. .

Chacha-ji: Now that you know the function of other accessory organs namely lips, breasts, and nipples... it should be easier for you to get to the definition of this one!

He paused for a moment and looked at me.

Chacha-ji: Zara ghoom jana Beti... so that Ram can see your bottoms fully...

I had to obey Chacha-ji’s instruction and though feeling very hesitant I slowly turned back making my fleshy protruding ass fully visible to my grown up son. Though I was pretty sure that Ram had ogled my heavy jiggling ass previously also while I was clad in sari or nighty indoor, but today the scene was slightly different as he was instructed by his tuition teacher to stare at my heavy bulging ass cheeks! I was naturally feeling timid and undecided. Thankfully at that time I was facing the wall and was not in eye-contact with either of Ram or Chacha-ji. Still I involuntarily shuffled in my nervousness and shyness making things worse for me as my heavy bottom jiggled inside my sari and petticoat which must have been a very sexy scene for my son and his tuition teacher as they were watching me from very close quarter!

Ram: Sir... err... buttocks are ... I mean... Sir... buttocks are two dense rounded mounds on a lady’s rear part on which she sits...

Chacha-ji: Umm... good try Ram... but it’s not perfect as you can also understand! I will explain you in the light of this practical class. Here... come closer...

Ram: Yes Sir.

Chacha-ji: Just like the other accessory female reproductive organs... as you saw in your mom’s body... she has two lips which are...err... I mean...

Ram: Fleshy and succulent...
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:24 AM