Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Ram: Oh! Okay Sir... (turning towards me) Mummy... to complete the definition....can you please take off your sari pallu a bit?

I had no other option but to agree! I nodded and clenching my lips in utter nervousness looking at the floor... I dropped my pallu off my shoulder.

Though I was looking at the floor but I could guess that both males in front of me had a “Wow” look on their faces. I felt as if they both were eagerly licking my big-sized firm boobies inside my tight blouse through their eyes! My wheat colored cleavage, at least an inch, was clearly noticeable over my yellow blouse and the bulge of my heavy boob flesh was also more than evident to both males in my compromised state.

But the worst part was that at that time I was not wearing any brassiere inside and my nipple impressions were unmistakably able to be seen through the sheer fabric of my yellow blouse! I could easily realize that I was indeed looking rather inviting and sexy standing in that posture!

My son was the first to react! Verbally! Though I had already noted Chacha-ji adjusting his lund inside his underpants (he was not wearing any pajama) and very soon a tent was coming up in his underpants which he was unable to hide as he lapped up my exposed jawani through his eyes!

Ram: You were right Sir... now I can see the roundish shape clearly...

So saying my son again touched my left breast with his right hand and this time he felt the roundedness of my breast touching the circumference with his palm! I almost shivered in excitement as I again felt my son’s hand on my boobs!

Chacha-ji: Right! A woman’s breast is not exactly round... as you can see...

Ram: Looks like as if two spheres are kept inside mom’s blouse!

Chacha-ji Hmm... that’s more appropriate for the definition... spherical!

He paused. Both Ram and my landlord looked at my firm tits and my gbang-like swollen nipples continued to tease them through the sheer yellow fabric of my blouse. My nipple position was obviously evident to them which indeed made me look hotter and more tempting. But unfortunately at that time I had no other option as I was already not wearing my bra under my blouse when I entered the tuition arena and then suddenly for the sake of educating my son Chacha-ji told me to drop my sari pallu.

Chacha-ji: Now complete the definition Ram!

Ram: Ye... yes Sir! Breasts... err... breasts also secrete milk and a baby is fed on it.

Chacha-ji: True! But you have to specify where from the milk is secreted?

Ram: Umm... err... I mean...from the breasts... Sir.

Chacha-ji: Ya ya... that’s right! But Beta... you need to be specific naa.

Ram looked a bit confused and clenched his lips which evidently depicted he was unable to guess what Chacha-ji was asking.

Chacha-ji: Are Ram! Ye to asaan hai... tumhara bhai Harpal ko bhi poochenge to bol dega!

Ram: Harpal? Sir wo to abhi doodh-pita bachha hai... mummy ke godd mei rehta hai... wo kaise bol payega!

Chacha-ji: Are burbak! Khud hi bolta hai ke wo doodh-pita bachha hai.. aur mai bhi to wohi pooch raha hoon!

Ram thought for a while and then Chacha-ji gave him the last clue which made him reply with the answer.

Chacha-ji: Are asaan sawal to hai! Harpal doodh peene ke liye kya karta hai?

Ram: Mummy ke mamme choosta hai... aur kya?

Chacha-ji: To kya pura mamme choosta hai?

Ram: Ji... ji!

I was naturally timid now. My growing son would be directly touching my breasts! And it won’t be like he does in a playful mood.... like he hugged me from behind requesting snacks or before going school I hug him kissing his forehead andf his face gets buried in my boobs.... but this time he will be touching for the sake to feeling my 30-year-old firm succulent boobs!

My lips got drier, my breathing warmer, my blouse seemed tighter as my fleshy boobs swelled as I breathed, and my pussy was also reacting in anticipatory touching!

Ram: Sir.... (Ram seemed quite confident as he approached my sari-covered mammaries!) Breasts are located in the front part of a female body... here they are... (he gently touched/brushed his fingers over my left boob and then my right boob)... in the chest region... (Ram again repeated his action – he touched my left tit and then my right tit, this time he grabbed it gently and I could feel his fingers more clearly on my breast flesh)

Chacha-ji: Right! Carry on...

As soon as I felt my son’s fingers on my tits, I could feel my nipples getting harder and were getting erect. I could easily feel a stir inside my panty also! I felt like it was as if Ram was not my son, he was a “male”!

Ram: Breasts are protruding... err...you can... I mean... you can see Sir that... they are sticking out of the body through the sari...

Ram now stretched the sari on my chest so as to show his tuition teacher the prominence of my mammaries! I could not meet eyes with Chacha-ji.

Chach-ji: Right! Carry on...

Ram: ...and Sir... they are fleshy and round...

What he did now was too indecent and shameful for me! Ram was using his right hand. He just openly grabbed my left boob over my sari and blouse with his hand and gave it a squeeze to show the fleshiness of my boob!

And he did not stop there!

Ram then took his right hand to my other breast and felt its firmness too through a tight squeeze! It was really getting tougher for me to remain calm and silent. My nipples were more erect due to this second squeeze on my other breast. Though he was a schoolboy, his fingers were strong and hard enough on my milk-tanks to make me feel ecstatic and extremely bashful!

Chacha-ji obviously was enjoying this sexy mom & son scene and indulged more naughtiness in the act!

Chacha-ji: Sorry son! When you say fleshy and squeezed your mom’s boobs to show me the fleshiness and beefiness... I agree... they are fleshy and ripe... but I can’t see they are spherical? Can you see it?

Ram looked confused but was smart enough to tackle the question!

Ram: Err... ye.... I mean... yes Sir... I can’t see it directly... err... as they are covered under the sari...

Chacha-ji: So? It’s a practical class Ram! Did I not remove my pajama to give you the exact feel of the male reproductive organ?

Chacha-ji winked at me to cooperate and Ram immediately got the hint that his tuition teacher wanted me to drop my sari pallu in front of my son so that he (read both males) could get a more vivid look of my upper treasures.

Ram: Oh! Okay Sir... (turning towards me) Mummy... to complete the definition....can you please take off your sari pallu a bit?

I had no other option but to agree! I nodded and clenching my lips in utter nervousness looking at the floor... I dropped my pallu off my shoulder.

Though I was looking at the floor but I could guess that both males in front of me had a “Wow” look on their faces. I felt as if they both were eagerly licking my big-sized firm boobies inside my tight blouse through their eyes! My wheat colored cleavage, at least an inch, was clearly noticeable over my yellow blouse and the bulge of my heavy boob flesh was also more than evident to both males in my compromised state.

But the worst part was that at that time I was not wearing any brassiere inside and my nipple impressions were unmistakably able to be seen through the sheer fabric of my yellow blouse! I could easily realize that I was indeed looking rather inviting and sexy standing in that posture!

My son was the first to react! Verbally! Though I had already noted Chacha-ji adjusting his lund inside his underpants (he was not wearing any pajama) and very soon a tent was coming up in his underpants which he was unable to hide as he lapped up my exposed jawani through his eyes!

Ram: You were right Sir... now I can see the roundish shape clearly...

So saying my son again touched my left breast with his right hand and this time he felt the roundedness of my breast touching the circumference with his palm! I almost shivered in excitement as I again felt my son’s hand on my boobs!

Chacha-ji: Right! A woman’s breast is not exactly round... as you can see...

Ram: Looks like as if two spheres are kept inside mom’s blouse!

Ram: Oh! Oh! I got it Sir! I got it! Nipples! Nipples!

Chacha-ji: Yes... so milk is secreted through nipples...jo Harpal choosta hai...

Ram getting overexcited giving the answer went ahead to locate them also! I was totally taken off guard when he just normally extended his right arm to hold my right nipple which could be easily traced through my tight-fitting blouse!

Me: Aaahhhhh.....what is this Ram! Stop it!

My right arm involuntarily obstructed his hand but buy that time he had already pressed and twisted my right nipple once!

Chacha-ji: Beti! Beti! Shant raho! This is a practical class... so this is normal... please!

He also winked at me requesting me to cooperate. I clenched my dry lips in excitement and nervousness and stood silent. This practical class seemed to be crossing all decency limits and I had to be utterly shameless to be a part of it!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:23 AM