Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
I mildly sighed with an “Eiii” though controlled myself as my son was present there.

Chacha-ji: These are the breasts... right? And Ram... you said that you know that... then why can’t you define them?

He continued to dig the scale onto the dense flesh of my bra-less boobs. I felt terribly uncomfortable and had to shuffle. I moved my boobies sideways to accommodate the poke of Chacha-ji’s scale and visibly looked sexier jiggling my ripe fruits. The sensation of the scale pushing my boob flesh was so, so erotic and thought provoking..... (in fact it exactly felt like my hubby’s cock pressing onto my mammaries!) ....that my face immediately turned cherry-like and I was already breathing heavier. I tried my best to look normal to my son and he was trying his best to define a female breast!

Ram: Yes... Sir... err... umm...I mean... breasts are... umm... round...

Chacha-ji: Hmm... round? Then?

Ram: Err... sir Ye... yes Sir... breasts are part of a lady’s body...

Chacha-ji: What are you saying Ram! Does a girl not have a breast? Does you friend Joyita not have breasts?

Ram: Oh! Sorry Sir... breasts are part of a female body which are big, round, upright, and succulent.

Chacha-ji: Succulent! Ha ha ha... that’s a good one! Suna Beti Ram kya keh raha hai... Ha ha ha... your breasts are delicious and thirst quenching!

Ram: Par Sir...

Me: You stupid! You are not here to describe my things...

I was naturally annoyed at my son’s foolishness. Ram looked a bit confused and so Chacha-ji explained to him.

Chacha-ji: You are to give a general definition Beta! What you are doing is you are describing your mom’s beauty... by stating that her breasts are big-sized, they are round in shape, her breasts are firm and upright, and they are juicy. But not all women possess such a beauty (Chacha-ji momentarily looked at me and smiled and I was naturally feeling shy at this praise) ....and moreover since your mom has a baby... so she can feed him with her milk. Its not that you suck any girl’s breast and you will get milk out of it!

Ram: Oh! Sir, I was of the opinion that...

Chacha-ji: I know... you are growing and now you should be slowly knowing these things.

Ram: Okay Sir... now I got it... a woman with a baby can only have breast milk... not the others....

Chacha-ji: Right!

Though I was not entirely pleased by this eduction being shared to my son by his tuition teacher, but I ought Chacha-ji was an elderly person and he must have thought it appropriate to share it considering Ram’s recent deviation towards dirty things.

Chacha-ji: Let me help you with the definition and then you can tally that with your mother... okay?

Ram: Right Sir.

Chacha-ji: Breasts are two fleshy protruding organs on the upper front of a female body which secrete milk after childbirth.

Ram nodded like an expert as if he understood everything!

Chacha-ji: Explicate the definition on your mother in light of a practical class... as if you are in my role and you are explaining... Can you do it?

Ram: Sure Sir! Par...err... I mean... err... Sir... (he was visibly hesitant)... I mean...

Chacha-ji: Com’ on what’s stopping you!

Ram: Err... Sir... I... want to say... I mean... I have to touch mom to tally and explain...

Chacha-ji: Are burbak! Touch to karna hi hai... practical class jo hai ye!

Ram: Ji... ji!

I was naturally timid now. My growing son would be directly touching my breasts! And it won’t be like he does in a playful mood.... like he hugged me from behind requesting snacks or before going school I hug him kissing his forehead andf his face gets buried in my boobs.... but this time he will be touching for the sake to feeling my 30-year-old firm succulent boobs!

My lips got drier, my breathing warmer, my blouse seemed tighter as my fleshy boobs swelled as I breathed, and my pussy was also reacting in anticipatory touching!

Ram: Sir.... (Ram seemed quite confident as he approached my sari-covered mammaries!) Breasts are located in the front part of a female body... here they are... (he gently touched/brushed his fingers over my left boob and then my right boob)... in the chest region... (Ram again repeated his action – he touched my left tit and then my right tit, this time he grabbed it gently and I could feel his fingers more clearly on my breast flesh)

Chacha-ji: Right! Carry on...

As soon as I felt my son’s fingers on my tits, I could feel my nipples getting harder and were getting erect. I could easily feel a stir inside my panty also! I felt like it was as if Ram was not my son, he was a “male”!

Ram: Breasts are protruding... err...you can... I mean... you can see Sir that... they are sticking out of the body through the sari...

Ram now stretched the sari on my chest so as to show his tuition teacher the prominence of my mammaries! I could not meet eyes with Chacha-ji.

Chach-ji: Right! Carry on...

Ram: ...and Sir... they are fleshy and round...

What he did now was too indecent and shameful for me! Ram was using his right hand. He just openly grabbed my left boob over my sari and blouse with his hand and gave it a squeeze to show the fleshiness of my boob!

And he did not stop there!

Ram then took his right hand to my other breast and felt its firmness too through a tight squeeze! It was really getting tougher for me to remain calm and silent. My nipples were more erect due to this second squeeze on my other breast. Though he was a schoolboy, his fingers were strong and hard enough on my milk-tanks to make me feel ecstatic and extremely bashful!

Chacha-ji obviously was enjoying this sexy mom & son scene and indulged more naughtiness in the act!

Chacha-ji: Sorry son! When you say fleshy and squeezed your mom’s boobs to show me the fleshiness and beefiness... I agree... they are fleshy and ripe... but I can’t see they are spherical? Can you see it?

Ram looked confused but was smart enough to tackle the question!

Ram: Err... ye.... I mean... yes Sir... I can’t see it directly... err... as they are covered under the sari...

Chacha-ji: So? It’s a practical class Ram! Did I not remove my pajama to give you the exact feel of the male reproductive organ?

Chacha-ji winked at me to cooperate and Ram immediately got the hint that his tuition teacher wanted me to drop my sari pallu in front of my son so that he (read both males) could get a more vivid look of my upper treasures.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:22 AM