Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Well... lets not waste time on this debate and get back to the lessons!

Me: Exactly!

Chacha-ji: So we were dealing with the accessory female reproductive organs and we started with the first one...

Ram: Lips.

Chacha-ji: Right. Now tell me Ram what is the function of lips?

Ram: Sir... lips are used for drinking, eating, and communicating.

Chacha-ji: Ya that’s correct, but from the context of it being an accessory female sex organ... you need to tell from that aspect naaa Beta!

Ram: Yes... yes.. Sir!

Though he said “yes”, but I could tell from his face that he was at a loss and seeing his silence, Chacha-ji helped him.

Chacha-ji: Did you remember your dad ever embrace your mom in front of you? I mean not recently may be... but may be some months ago?

What sort of a question was that! I was naturally offended.

Ram: Umm... haa... yes Sir... kayi bar!

Chacha-ji: I have given you the clue... you are intelligent... you should be able to tell it now!

Okay, now I understood that Chacha-ji gave him the clue that earlier when my husband came close to me and hugged me, he used to kiss me also – that’s what he probably meant. Still to reiterate that in front of my grownup son made my bashful.

Ram: Yesss Sir! Got it! Got it! Kiss... kiss... I mean kissing!

Chacha-ji: Right you are my son!

Though Chacha-ji was quite ecstatic seeing my son’s prompt reply, I was not naturally feeling entirely enthusiastic about the chat that was taking place between my son and his tuition teacher.

Chacha-ji: As you rightly pointed out Beta... lips are an important accessory sexual or reproductive organ for both males and females... used for kissing... smooching... and sucking. Okay then... so we move onto...

Ram: Sir... what’s... what’s smooching Sir?

As soon as Ram asked the question, myself and Chacha-ji looked at each other. I started to feel more edgy as Chacha-ji just could not avoid or ignore his question; he had to explain his query.

Chacha-ji: Smooching... err... I mean Beta... its just another term for kissing actually.

Ram: But Sir... then why did you mention it separately? You said kissing, smooching and sucking...

Chacha-ji: Point! (nodding his head) Just see Beti... how intelligent your son has become!

Though I smiled dryly I was getting tensed naturally because Chacha-ji had to explain the meaning of smooching.

Chacha-ji: You are right! There is a subtle difference between kissing and smooching! Smooching is more of resembling the ‘kissing sound’ and doing the kiss without touching the body. Your papa must have done this to your mom.... but you may not have noted it separately.

Ram (thinking for a while): I don’t think so Sir... papa to hamesha mummy se chipak-ke hi chumma lete the...

My lips just went apart in a form of exclamation as my son was detailing how my hubby went about during the hay days to Chacha-ji. My ears turned crimson in shyness.

Chacha-ji: You must have missed Beta!

Ram: No, no Sir... mai sehi keh raha hoon! Aap... aap mummy se hi poochiye na! Mummy... tumhi bolo naa!

What should I say? How could I explain the innocent question of my son!

Ram: Papa hameisha tumhe gale lagake hi kiss karte the naa?

Me (fumbling on every word): Err... ha... I mean... Nehi... kabhi kabhi... err... jaise mai tumhe gal pe kiss karta hoon school jane se pehle... bina chooye... waise hi wo karte the err... kaam mei jane se pehle.

Chacha-ji: And that’s smooching Beta.

Ram (visibly surprised): O! Then I must have overlooked... Mummy jab bol rahi hai to zarur hua hoga!

I licked my dry lips with my tongue and was breathing a shade heavy too with my big tight boobs going up and down under my sari, Chacha-ji noting that probably realized that I was feeling very uneasy.

Chacha-ji: Well Ram... lets get ahead of smooching now?

Ram: yes... yes Sir.

Chacha-ji: Well... accessory organs are not limited to lips only! Can you name the other ones?

Ram thought for a while and replied something which made both of us smile.

Ram: Hands?

It was Ram’s innocence speaking.

Chacha-ji (smiling): No Beta... If you look at it like that you will find every organ aids in the reproductive process... but the listed accessory female organs are lips, breasts, and buttocks.

Ram: Okay Sir. I have noted that.

Chacha-ji: Good... now that we have defined lips, its types and function, we will move onto breasts. Can you define breasts?

Ram looked at me, in fact towards my breasts, but could not reply to his tuition teacher.

Ram: Err... Sir... I do not know the definition... but I know... I mean... I know...

Chacha-ji: You know what breasts are and how they look.

Ram: Ji Sir.

Chacha-ji: But if you know them... you can define them also!

Ram looked blankly at his teacher. Chacha-ji stepped forward and came near me and with his scale he straightway poked over my sari on my protruding right boob!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:21 AM