Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
My face was all red as my son thanked me for allowing him to touch my pussy! I was so, so embarrassed that I could not even smile back. My condition continued to be tight and edgy as my son was still pressing his right hand directly on my pussy over my dress! But I had to ask him to probe gently because he was making me feel extremely excited as he pressed over my choot hair directly with his fingers and was also pushing his finger hard onto my choot door.

Me: Ram... err... I am feeling tickled... you know... so if you press lighter there.... it would be better.

Ram: Oh Mom! Sorry! But I thought you only feel tickled in the armpits...

By that time I had started to breathe heavily also and my heavy milk-filled boobs swayed inside my blouse in a bra-less state as I shuffled continuously in that compromised standing state!

Me: Err... not really Beta....

Chacha-ji: Lets get back to the study point Ram.... as I was addressing about the slit... that is the external opening of the female reproductive organs namely vagina, ovaries, oviduct, uterus, and cervix. Did you feel that?

Ram: Ye....yes Sir... but err... I mean... the feel was very vague.

Chacha-ji: Yes Beta.... that’s natural and expected also because your mummy is wearing a sari right now... and as you know ladies wear petticoat inside their saris... so already there are two layers of cover – sari and petticoat. Moreover I guess your mummy is also wearing a panty now... so when you are trying to feel the female sex organ... you are unable to get a perfect feel.

As Chacha-ji explained all this to my grown-up son, I naturally was looking down in utter shyness. My ears were red and were emitting heat. I was very uncomfortable as Ram was still poking his fingers onto my choot over my sari! He seemed to be quite interested in doing that! My naughty innocent son!

Ram: Oh... okay Sir... now I understand.

Chacha-ji: So Ram... we have completed the organs of both male and female reproductive systems... are you clear about them?

Ram: Absolutely Sir.

Chacha-ji: Fine, we now move on to accessory reproductive organs.

Ram nodded. .

I also breathed a sign of relief that this thing was over!

And at last Ram removed his hand off my pussy and I was able to stand again! I was so, so relieved! This was probably the first time in my life that a male openly touched and pressed my choot over my dress and that too in front of another male!

Chacha-ji: The male accessory organs are mostly internal which include epididymis, ejaculatory ducts, and prostate gland. At this stage Ram... you need not know much about them except for the names.

Ram: Okay Sir. I have noted down the names.

While Chacha-ji explained more about the chapter I quickly adjusted my blouse to feel comfortable as my breathing was heavier and my big-sized boobs were moving up and down in some heat due my son’s innocent touching. I also adjusted my panty over my sari and petticoat as much as possible as I was feeling a sense of wetness inside my pussy!

Chacha-ji: As far as the female accessory reproductive organs are concerned... we have quite a few. I will briefly visit each. Ram... you can just stand by your mom and feel each one as part of the practical class. We will define the organ, state the types, and its function. Clear?

Ram: Right Sir!

Chacha-ji: The first female accessory sex organ is the lips...

Ram: Ji.

Ram seemed visibly quite enthusiastic. Was he excited to get another chance to touch my body? Or was it his natural curiosity to know more about the chapter?

Chacha-ji: Lips are the two fleshy folds that surround the opening of the mouth and you know that definition, but do you know the types?

Ram nodded negatively.

Chacha-ji: Women’s lips are of few types namely... full thick lips, wide lips, round lips, thin lips and bow-shaped lips.

Ram: Wow! Itne sare item hai?

Me (reacting immediately): What sort of language is that Ram? Item?

I was naturally annoyed at my son’s choice of word.

Ram: Sorry Mummy... err... I meant types... I never thought that there could be so many types of lips... I thought lips are lips... Bus!

Chacha-ji: Ha ha ha... True, but Ram... if you carefully look at women’s lips you will notice the differentiation. For example... umm... the nearest examples I can cite... your mom and say her friend Ritika... I mean your Ritika aunty (mother of Joyeeta and Jayant – Ram’s friends)! Remember the types and you will know it!

I noticed Ram thought for a moment – he looked at my lips and then probably tried to visualize his Ritika Aunty’s lips!

Ram: Yes Sir! I can tell it... Mummy has full lips and... and.. and Ritika Aunty has wide lips.

Chacha-ji: Great! In fact excellent! You are absolutely right!

Ram looked happy and confident getting praises from his tuition teacher.

Chacha-ji: Look once at your mom’s lips!

Ram turned towards me and looked at my lips – directly. Obviously I felt a bit uneasy standing like that in front of him while he stared at my fleshy lips - after all he was my son!

Chacha-ji: As you can see Beta... your mom has thick, curvy and voluptuous lips. Her lips look moist and succulent!

‘Succulent!’ What was Chacha-ji saying! He was actually referring to my son about my lips as being juicy and delicious! My ears immediately turned red and I twisted my lips in uneasiness.

Ram: Ji Sir! Mummy ke lips waise hi hai...

Chacha-ji: You are absolutely right to tag your mom with thick full lips and on the other hand... your Ritika Aunty has a thin and narrow lip-line....

He paused for a second and turned towards me.

Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti! Ram has such good observation skills!

Me: Huh! Studies mei bhi yehi dhyan rahe to achha hai!

Ram: Sir... dekhiye na! Mummy always says this... am I not studying properly?

Chacha-ji: Yes yes! Are Beti... Ram is doing quite well with his studies and you should always encourage and support his efforts.

Ram: Thank you Sir!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:20 AM