Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Good. Feel them fully... no problem! Feel them! Feel them!

I was naturally shocked! Afterall Ram was kid in my eyes still! My landlord was encouraging him to touch and massage this 50+ man’s balls over his underpants!

Should... should I object to this vulgarity?

But... but as Chacha-ji said, this was a biology practical session and my son probably need to know this in order to grasp the subject. I refrained from reacting and remained quiet as frankly I did not want to create a scene in front of my teenager son.

Chacha-ji: Are dar mat Ram! Thik se pakad naa!

Ram: Ha Sir... ha Sir... they are... they are like two soft balls hanging inside your underpants...

Chacha-ji: He he he... Right! Gently squeeze them... (Ram followed his tuition teacher’s instruction) Aaahhh....... right! Aaaaaaah.... bahut acche!

What was Chacha-ji doing? He was making my son knead his balls! And... and he was enjoying that! I noted that Chacha-ji had closed his eyes momentarily feeling Ram’s fingers on his testes. I was feeling extremely tight and uncomfortable, but thankfully this vulgarity did not went on any further.

Chacha-ji: Ram... you should note that these are the internal genitalia... apart from that there is the external genitalia, which is the ???

Ram looked questionably at his teacher. He had taken his hand off his tuition teacher’s crotch.

Chacha-ji: Don’t leave it... hold it!

Ram immediately obeyed his teacher’s instruction and held Chacha-ji’s gonads over his underpants. I was naturally not getting amused at my landlord’s behavior, in fact was getting irritated at his indecent approach.

What sort of biology practical was this where the student holds the teacher’s balls!

Chacha-ji: Yess... like that... now answer my question – which is the external genitalia?

Ram looked confused.

Chacha-ji: If you are not getting it... ask you mummy... she surely knows it!

Ram: Mummy... purush ka external genitalia kaun sa hai?

I obviously was not ready to answer and especially a biology question!

Me: M-e? Err... mera matlab... beta mujhe kaha se pata hoga! I do not know anything about biology!

Ram looked back at Chacha-ji who was smiling.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... ye to common sense hai... Purush ka jaunang kaun sa hai?

I was obviously not prepared for such questions and started breathing heavier and felt nervous. I was not wearing a bra under my blouse and as I shuffled in my shyness, naturally my big and heavy mammaries moved unrestrictedly inside my blouse and jiggled under my sari in a sexy way. And, since both Ram and Chacha-ji were looking at me only, I was absolutely sure that they did not miss my tempting and sexy boob movement under my dress!

Obviously I knew the answer and I had to answer it!

Me: Err... lu... lun... (I was trying to search the English term and finally got it).. err... I mean pe... penis.

Chacha-ji: Absolutely correct Beti! So see Ram... its not that your mummy does not know it... she also knows it!

Ram: Yes mummy... aap bhi participate karo na! That will make the practical class more interesting!

Me: Ye... yes..... Hmm... I mean Beta ... participating naa!

I tried my best to hide my uncomfortableness before my son.

Chacha-ji: So Ram... penis the male external genitalia, which hang outside our body... here... touch it...

Saying that Chacha-ji guided Ram’s hand onto his dick! Yes straight onto his dick!

I was almost about to screech, but somehow controlled it. I could clearly note that my landlord’s dick was raising its head inside his underpants as my son held it in his palm.

Chacha-ji: Yes... feel it Beta.... and then try to describe the male external genitalia.

I was just stunned seeing Chacha-ji’s style of teaching.

Ram: Yes Sir... it’s err... it’s like a long shaft... chemotherapy... cylindrical in shape... and just feels like a umm... a banana....

Chacha-ji: Hmm... right! The human penis is the male external reproductive organ.

Chacha-ji: Ram.. you must also note that penis is a reproductive organ which additionally serves as the urinal duct. Every male has a penis and you also have one... but I did not demonstrate your penis because you are not adult yet. Okay?

Ram: Okay Sir.

Chacha-ji: The main parts of a penis are shaft, foreskin, glans and meatus.

Ram: Okay Sir... I will note that.

Chacha-ji: Are Beta ... itna kaske mat pakadd mere lund ko... thoda dheel de! Nehi to abhi khada ho jayega! He he he....

Ram naturally felt embarrassed and looked foolishly at his tuition teacher relaxing his grip. I also smiled and blushed at Chacha-ji comment realizing my son’s innocence to comprehend that constant holding and pressing a man’s dick would make it erect.

Chacha-ji: So that’s all about the male reproductive system.

Ram (removing his hand off Chacha-ji’s lund): Okay Sir... now we will do the female reproductive system?

Chacha-ji: Yes Beta.... Located in the pelvic region of a female, the female reproductive system includes a pair of ovaries, oviduct, uterus, cervix, and vagina. See the picture in the book... you will find all labeled in the diagram.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:18 AM