Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Then kya? Let’s get back to book.... to the normal method... you read line by line and I will explain to you.

Ram: Oh no!

My son looked really depressed and gloomy. Seeing that I could not keep my mouth shut.

Me: Err... Chacha-ji... I know I should not be intervening... par Ram jo practical class mei utsuk hai.... wo kya nehi ho sakta kisi tarah?

Chacha-ji: Beti... male and female systems dono syllabus mei hai... I cannot act as the female role model naaa...kaise hoga?

Just then Ram almost shouted.

Ram: Eureka! Sir! If mummy helps us... and does the female model? Will that not do Sir?

Me: M-e?

Chacha-ji: Ummm... that’s not a bad idea! Ye to zaroor ho sakta hai if you mom is free.

Ram: M-u-m-m-y! Aap ko to abhi koi kaam nehi hai... Harpal bhi to ro nehi raha hai... aap help karo naa for the practical class. P-l-e-a-s-e Mummy....

It was not possible for me to say “no” to my son’s earnest and intense request and not knowing what to do or what would happen in this biology practical. I just agreed to get involved!

Chacha-ji: Great! Then we can have the practical class going!

Me: Par... I mean.... please excuse me for a minute Chacha-ji... I have to organize the kitchen a bit and also have not yet changed coming from outside....

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay Beti... tum change karke aao... tab tak main basics of this chapter Ram to samjhata hoon...

I went out of the room though was so curious looked back to note that Chacha-ji went to the middle of the room under light and Ram continued to sit on his study table.

Chacha-ji: Since this will be a practical class I will stand here and explain everything. I will have this scale in my hand with which I will indicate the body parts. Okay Ram?

Ram: Ji Sir.

Chacha-ji: You look at me, listen first and then note down the points... Okay?

Ram (visibly enthusiastic): Ji.... ji Sir.

Chacha-ji: The reproductive system is a system by which humans reproduce its own. A specific set of organs are there within the human body which work together for the purpose of reproduction. Clear?

Ram: Ji Sir.

I organized the kitchen and closing the door I quickly opened my kamiz and pajama. The summer heat was evident and my whole body was sweaty. I switched on the fan and stood under it for a few seconds. I was now wearing only my bra and panty and nothing else. I took a dry towel and wiped off the sweat. I even felt sweaty inside my brassiere and hence opened it. In fact I was feeling tight also wearing the bra on my milk-filled taut boobs.

Me: Aaaaaaaahhh....

As the cool breeze of the fan touched my naked boobies I felt great and naturally felt much relieved as I did that. I stretched the edges of my panty as much as possible on my round fleshy ass globes and wore the petticoat first and then the blouse. I checked myself in the mirror and noted that the position of my dark brown big-sized nipples were quite evident under my blouse as I was not wearing any bra. I wrapped my sari and then hurried to the tuition room.

Ram: Sir, mummy aa gayi.

Chacha-ji: Hmm.. good! Beti! You just come and stand beside me... here.... you will not have to do much except as directed by me. Okay?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: I will act as the male model and will guide Ram about the body parts. You will act as the female model for your son’s understanding of this chapter.

Me: Okay, okay Chacha-ji.
Chacha-ji: Let me get started with the male part first... Ram.. dhyan dena... The male reproductive system yani Purush projanan pranali is located in the pelvic region. Matlab here....(saying that Chacha-ji indicated with his scale towards his crotch)

Obviously it did not look very decent for an elderly person to point the wooden scale onto his penis-area especially in front of me. But for the sake of my son’s study purpose I ignored it.

Chacha-ji: The male reproductive system includes a pair of testes, accessory ducts, accessory glands, and external genitalia.

Ram: Sir... err... par ye testes kidhar rehta hai? .

Chacha-ji: I told you naa... idhar... (he again very indecently indicated his scale onto his crotch)

Naturally I felt somewhat shy and looked away from Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: Come here Ram... since this is biology class and we are doing a practical class... you must clearly know... where each organ is!

Ram walked up to Chacha-ji and waited hesitantly. He was looking at Chacha-ji’s crotch. Chacha-ji was wearing a shirt and a pajama. I noted that Chacha-ji now started opening the knot of his pajama!

Me: Err... C-h-a-c-h-a-j-i... what are you doing?

I almost shrieked!

Chacha-ji: Beti... did you not hear Ram mentioning that they have charts in school representing male and female body organs?

Me: Err... yes... wo to hai... par....

Chacha-ji: Now you ask you son whether the figures in the chart wear clothes?

Ram: No Sir... it’s the outline sketch of bodies and parts are labeled...

Chacha-ji: Suna Beti!

Me: Ha... par.. wo to... mera matlab Chacha-ji... pictures hai.... par aap to...

Chacha-ji: Oho Beti... tum bhi naa! Mai kya sare kapde utar raha hoon... just ye pajama... taki Ram ko theek se samajh aye which organ is located where.

I had nothing more to say as Chacha-ji had already dropped his pajama to the floor. He now stood wearing his shirt and underpants! His thick hairy legs remained uncovered and naked. He called Ram near him and then straightway took Ram’s hand and started to make him feel his balls!

Me: C-h-a-c-h-a-j-i!

I could not stop myself from almost a light shout as I noted my son touching my landlord’s genital organ under his underpants!

Chacha-ji: Beti... (he looked at me) this is a biology practical class... yaha sharmane ki koi baat nehi hai... Ram is grownup now and he should know an adult male body! (turning to Ram) Beta Ram... ye hai testes... can you feel it? Ya... right!

I could note Ram’s fingers feeling and pressing Chacha-ji’s hanging balls under his lund.

Chacha-ji: Testes are located outside the abdominal cavity within a pouch called scrotum.

Ram: Okay Sir.

Ram continued to feel and massage my landlord’s swollen hanging balls with his tender fingers over the thin fabric of the underpants!

Ram: yes Sir... I can feel it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:17 AM