Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Me: Surprise test? Aur tu khelne gaya tha? Why did you not study coming back from school?

Ram: Maa... wo chapter mujhe kuch samajh nehi aaya... so I thought pehle Sir aaye... then padh lunga!

Me: Par... reading to do-teen-bar mar sakta tha instead of playing outside... uff! This boy naa... he is not at all serious about his studies!

Chacha-ji: Oho Beti... you cool down and don’t worry... his tuitiuon teacher is there naa... mai hoon naa!

Me (getting some comfort): Without to thik hai.... par Chacha-ji.... Ram ko bhi to serious hona hai...

Chacha-ji: He is serious and I know that Beti... tum chaye lao... let me see what test he has tomorrow.

Me: Okay Chacha-ji... and Ram! You better not waste a single second.

Ram: Ji mummy.

Chacha-ji: Baitho Ram... bring your bag... kaun se subject ka test hai?

Me: Biology... Sir.

Chacha-ji: I see... and which chapter?

Ram: Reproductive system.

Chacha-ji: O-k-a-y... so you have a test on reproductive system... so we need to cover both the male and female reproductive systems today. Right?

Ram: Ji Sir.... aur map pointing bhi hai!

Chacha-ji: What? Map pointing? Biology mei?

Ram: Oh! Sorry Sir... I mean... labeling bhi hai... body parts pointing and labeling.

I could easily overhear the whole conversation going between my son and his tuition teacher from the kitchen as I prepared tea.

Chacha-ji: Hmm... since time is pretty short Ram... what we will do is instead of explaining line by line of the whole chapter, we will go through it just point-wise so that you are ready for the test in quick time.

Ram: Mai samjha nehi Sir...

Chacha-ji: What I mean is... we will define the reproductive system, the main organs involved, each organ’s structure and function as well as body part pointing... that will actually cover the chapter! And, this we will do in a unique manner... through a practical class here!

Ram (with a very enthusiastic voice): O Really Sir? Like school lab?

Chacha-ji: Yes, somewhat like that, but not exactly so...

Ram: Sir... in our biology lab there are charts explaining the body parts and organs involved... but we do not have that chart at home....

Chacha-ji: Hmm... good point Ram! There are no charts here... but umm... let me think... umm... if I can generate the chart here for your understanding!

Ram (all the more excited and keen): How Sir? Kaise?

Chacha-ji: Look Ram, the live 3D form in the lab is always more attractive than the bookish 2D forms. Right?

Ram: Bilkul Sir!

Frankly, as I continued to overhear the whole chat and sensing my son’s zeal and interest in his voice towards this practical oriented session that Chacha-ji was talking about, I myself also got interested to know what exactly he was planning. Hence I quickly completed preparing the tea and served it.

Chacha-ji: Par Ram... ek problem hai....

Ram: Wo kya?

Chacha-ji: In this surprise test... you have both the male and the female reproductive system in syllabus... Right?

Ram: Ji Sir.

I had served tea and was sipping my tea and listening to their conversation standing there.

Chacha-ji: Hmm... ab dekho... I myself can easily represent the male system...

Ram: Wah Sir! That will be great!

Chacha-ji: But Ram... I cannot represent the female system naa!

Ram: Oh! Ha... Sir! Without baat to hai.... Then? what to do Sir? Practical class nehi hoga?

Naturally there was a down-sounding tone in my son’s voice. I looked at my son’s face. His spirits looked down as he was excited about a new way of teaching at home. Moments ago his face appeared bright with his keenness, but now he started looking sad.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:16 AM