Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: And I am really glad that you have successfully fooled Haria... perfect acting Beti! He really thought that you are troubled by this hot summer and rash that you want to alter your clothes and wear modern short dresses. Ha ha ha...

I also smiled back. Though I agreed to for modern cuts, I was somewhere within myself hesitant. And I thought there was no harm sharing that with my elderly landlord, who had now turned as my philosopher and guide also!

Me: Par Chacha-ji... err... one thing....

Chacah-ji (looking questionably): Kya Beti?

Me: I mean... its fine that Haria is altering my blouse as per modern cuts and he had stitched two petticoats also... but I mean... err... I am... am not very comfortable wearing such things... I mean Chacha-ji I never worn such...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... am I not aware ke tum jaisi gharelu aurat kiss kism ke kapdo mei comfortable ho aur kiss mei nehi? Par baat ab comfort zone ki nehi rahi... naa? You have to be one step ahead for your son such that he gets to see the modern woman also in you!
Samajh rahi ho na baat?

Seeing Chacha-ji’s frank and honest talking, I got confidence to get more frank discussing my personal matters with the elderly person and I knew for that I had to be somewhat shameless also! Since there was no one else present and the way Chacha-ji was helping and guiding me for my son’s betterment, I decided to share with him.

Me: Par Chacha-ji... I mean ye adunik kapde jitna mai dekha hoon.... mera matlab... ye itne chote aur tight hote hai... err... ke kabhi kabhi inner bhi I mean dikh jata hai... aap samajh rahe ho na kya bolna chahti hoon main?

Chacha-ji: Yes yes Beti... I can understand... you mean to say that these modern cuts and clothing are at times so tight and short that your inner wears like your bra and panty are also visible through your clothes... right?

I giggled and blushed listening to Chacha-ji’s words as he elaborated on what I was fumbling to express.

Chacha-ji: Ab dekho Beti... thoda besharm to hona padhega naa!

Me: Thoda???

Chacha-ji: Lo! Ab mai bollunga to tumhe kharab lagega...

Me: Kya?

Chacha-ji: Dekho... Ram is you son... right? Not your husband.... so there is a big difference!

I looked questionably at him not comprehending what he meant actually.

Chacha-.ji: Are Ram is not Vinay naa ke tum uske samne chote kapde pehenogi to wo tumse akarshit hoke tumhe bistar pe le jayega aur achhi tarah se chodd diya! Here the scene is completely different Beti! You are trying to satisfy a schoolboy and not a mature adult male!

He looked at my eyes and I had to drop down my eyelids in shame especially after listening to the words “wo tumhe achhi tarah se chodd diya” and just nodded shyly.

Chacha-ji: Yaha tumhara maqsad to pehele wala nehi hai naa?

Me: Pehle wala... matlab?
Chacha-ji: Are tum kya chote kapde pehen rahi ho kisi purush ko akarshit karke chudwane ke liye?

My face immediately turned red hearing such blunt and direct question!

Me: Nehi nehi...Chi chi! Aisi gandi soch katahi nehi hai mera!

Chacha-ji: I know that Beti.... but you dragged me into saying that! (he paused) Here you are just quenching the thirst of your son’s age... his inquisitiveness.... your objective is to entice him, tease him... modern chote aur tight kapdo mei apni har ek ang ka upoyog karna hai Beti! Getting me?

Should I say “yes”? Chacha-ji continued.

Chacha-ji: And it should not be limited like this ke tum sirf chote blouse pehenke Ram ke samne ghoomo... aur kabhi kabhi uske samne blouse kholke baby ko doodh pilao aur apni bade bade mamme expose karo... No!

“Aur kya karna hoga?”, I wondered.

Chacha-ji: It has to be a wholistic approach Beti! Apne pur-a sharir ka istemal karo... apni bhari jawani ka purn istemaal karo... ghar mei aise kapde peheno jis-se kabhi tumhari ye sundar navi prakat rahe..... kabhi ye patli kamar sabko dikhe..... kabhi ye paka hua kaddu-jaise tumhari bhari gaand drisyaman rahe... aur kabhi tumhari bhari jaanghe unmukt rahe...

Chacha-ji now closed his eyes as if he was portraying my figure in some short dress and assessing how sexy I would look!

Chacha-ji: Ram is a modern day lad Beti... you have to update yourself to contemporary and fresh sexiness to satisfy his cravings.

As Chacha-ji narrated my ears turned red and were emitting heat; I started breathing heavily and my coconut like tight boobs went up and down inside my dress ad I frankly had no reply to Chacha-ji’s erotic suggestions!

Chacha-ji (probably realizing the dose was too much for me): Please don’t mind Beti that I am talking or describing things like this to you... my only intent is to make things absolutely clear to you so that you can reform your son unhesitatingly.

I giggled and nodded signaling him that I did not mind and understood what he meant. .

Chacha-ji did not waste a second and jumped on to his next step!

Chacha-ji: Fine... par Beti this conversation would remain incomplete if you do not realize how you would update yourself to modernity. Right?

Not understanding what he meant I just nodded.

Chacha-ji: You can just go through our Haria’s scrapbook for modern dresses and select which you feel you can wear safely within the house.

Me: O... okay.

Just then I heard Ram’s footsteps as he was coming back for his tuition.

Chacha-ji: Are Ram Beta.... how are you? How was school today? .

Ram: I am fine Sir... but...err... Sir.... err... tomorrow teacher has announced a surprise test!
[+] 2 users Like Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:15 AM