Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji… mai janta hoon… baat ye hai ke… I mean... actually Bhabi-ji I thought that I will be able to complete stitching your blouse by today... but seems it will take longer...

Me: Wah! Very good!

I reacted spontaneously expressing a sign of relief!

Haria: “Very good”??? Par... par kahe Bhabi-ji? Aap ko kya wo naya blouse nehi chahiye?

Me (trying my best to cover my reaction): Nehi, nehi... mera matlab wo nehi tha... err... I wanted to say that you take a day more but do stitch it properly!

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji... I am taking utmost care to get it right! Aap befikar raho!

Me: Okay, thik hai... mai abhi jaldi mei hoon!

I obviously wanted to end the conversation and move ahead.

Haria: Par Bhabi-ji... mai aap ki ye do petticoat stitch kar diya hoon...

Me: Petticoat? Par... par tum-ne to mere niche ka maap... err... (I immediately stopped myself as I was directly inviting him to measure the lower half of my body) ...mera matlab... tum petticoat ka maap liya tha kya? Mai shayad notice nehi kiya kal...

Haira: Nehi nehi Bhabi-ji... mai to kal sirf aapke mamme ka... (he smiled wickedly) ...mera matlab aapki blouse ka hi maap liya tha... Mai apne hisab se ye bana diya hai Bhabi-ji!

I frowned at him not comprehending what he had done. He realized that and explained me quickly.

Haria: Err Bhabi-ji... garmi se bachne ke liye... what I have done is... mai aap ki petticoat to kat-ke chota kar diya hoon.

Me: W-h-a-t?

I almost exclaimed but controlled myself quickly as he continued his explanation. I was naturally shocked!

Haria: Isse aapko garmi kaafi kam lagega Bhabi-ji.. dekhiyega... aur garmi kam lagega to rash-wash ka problem jo Malik bol rahe the... wo bhi ghat jayega.

Me: Par...

I instantly remembered that I had to keep in mind that Chacha-ji had approached Haria to alter my dresses citing him the summer heat and rash that I experienced; so if I reacted otherwise Haria might smell a rat!

I had to be careful and by no means Haira should suspect that I agreed to wear shorter provocative dresses to tease and incite my growing son!

Me: Hmm... err... mere khayal se Haria... tum bilkul sahi kiye ho.... par... err... iss garmi aur taap se...

He did not allow me to complete my words.

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji... kal to aap bol hi rahi thi ke garmi aur rash se aap pareshan ho...

Me (quickly trying to underline his point): Yes, yes... ra... ra... rash aur garmi se mai bahut pareshan hoon Haria...

Haria: To isi liye na Bhabi-ji... aap agar apne sari ke niche short petticoat pehenogi to zahir hai aap halka feel hogi aur bahut araam bhi milegi iss garmi mei......

Me (murmuring): Short petticoat!!! (now speaking clearly) Ha... Ha...ye baat to se-sehi hai! Su... sukriya Haria...

I again wanted to end the conversation but my face turned instant crimson seeing the size of my petticoat in the hands of the servant!

As he handed me the petticoats, it simply looked like the Cadbury 5 star advertisement of what Ramesh and Suresh did to their Pita-ji’s patloon!

My heartbeat as if stopped momentarily in amazement seeing the size of my petticoat! Haria seemed to be too polite to call it “short”; certainly it looked like a Micromini!

And I was unable to control my expressions and it reflected on my expression!

Me: Par... ye to... bahut...

Haria: Are Bhabi-ji... I know what you are going to tell... kuch zyada chota ho gaya... yahi naa?

Me: Ye... yes... err... don’t you think so! Ye to kuch zyada hi chota hai for me to wear!

Haria: Kya Bhabi-ji! Aap to aise react kar rahi ho ke aapko ghar mei sirf yehi pehenke rehna hai? Aap to upar se sari pehenogi naa?

Me: Ha... wo to pehenungi...

Haria: Aur aap ek fact ko to deny kar nehi sakti...

Me: Wo kya?

Haria: Ye jo aap ko zyada garmi lagti hai ... uska ek jayaz karan bhi to hai... look at your thighs Bhabi-ji! They are so dense… (Haria momentarily looked down at my legs and then again looked up to meet my eyes) .... so solid and heavy..... bilkul kisi kele ki pedd jaisa… so... naturally you will be sweating more than an average built woman Bhabi-ji... hai ke nehi?

I was naturally taken aback the way he so normally described my thighs! I naturally felt embarrassed and looked down not able to decide how to react or what to say!

Haria: Iss liye Bhabi-ji... mai dawe ke saath keh sakta hoon ke aap ko bahut araam milega ye short petticoat pehenke... aap dekh lena!

He paused a second.

Haria: You are worrying needlessly Bhabi-ji...aap ek bar ye pehen ke dekhiye... itna araam milega Bhabi-ji... ke aap iss na-cheez ko sukriya ada karogi! He he he he...

Me : Huh! Okay... dekhte hai....

Haria: Bhabi-ji… I can suggest you something.

What more did the pervert want? I frowned at him.

Haria: Mere khayal se aap ye petticoat ek-do din sari ke niche pehenke dekhiye… agar aapko uncomfortable feel hota hai… you just let me know… I will stitch a strip of cloth at the hem of it so that the length of your petticoat increases… okay?

Me: Oh haa... yes... that can be done. That will be great!

I could not stop myself from expressing my happiness. This suggestion definitely gave me comfort and confidence because I had already started to feel withdrawn and shy envisioning myself wearing that mini-skirt type petticoat and keeping my fair and ample and rotund thighs exposed under my sari.

Me: Yes… ye thik rahega! Thik hai Haria... abhi mai nikal-ta hoon... tum darwaza de do!

I immediately turned away from him towards the main door. I did not want to give the low class man any opportunity to further drag the chat.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:13 AM