Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Haria: Hai Ram Malik… mai kaise pee sakta hoon!?! Bhabi-ji ke doodh ke upar to pehla haque unke do bête ki banti hai… ya fir Vinay Bhaiya ki!

Chacha-ji: Ha ha ha… Suna Beti! Ye harami to tumhari doodh ke bhi jayaz waris ke naam likhwa diya… Harpal, Ram aur Vinay… Ha ha ha…

I was simply not in any position to react to such dirty comments and wanted to escape to the toilet. I was still standing in front of the two males in a semi-clad condition with my sari pallu dropped on the floor, the top two blouse hooks completely open revealing my milky white deep sweaty cleavage and my white bra inside and hands on my ass!

Thankfully Chacha-ji had completed recounting the numbers and I was quite desperate now to get out of the room and ease myself out. Probably Haria had the same problem too as I noticed his khada lund was uglily evident through his tight half-pant waiting to ejaculate and get back to normal size!

Chacha-ji: To Haria… ye blouse kab tak ban jayega?

Haria: Kal tak Malik… kal tak… bilkul der nehi hogi!

Chacha-ji: Good! To Beti… tumhe jab fursat mil-e to ye blouse utar ke Haria to de dena taki wo usse alter kar sake… thik hai?

I nodded. Chacha-ji was looking at me, more specifically he was looking at my half-open boobs and as I was still breathing very heavily my big-sized boobs were going up and down very sexily inside my blouse.

Me: To mai… err… to mai jha… mera matlab… ja sakta hoon?

I said very meekly.

Chacha-ji: Yes, yes sure! Par pehle khidki to bandh kar lo Beti!

I looked questionably. I looked at the windows and they were already closed! I was so innocent that I continued to shamelessly exhibit my physical treasures to both males even after the measurement session was over! I was so heated up by that time that I was not able to recognize the hint my landlord was indicating to me.

Chacha-ji stepped forward and came near me.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti… apni blouse ki khidki…

Sying that, without giving me any chance, he simply took his hands to close the hook of my blouse! And, before I could stop him he had already touched my half-exposed breasts in the pretext of closing my blouse hook! I felt his knuckles pressing on my both breasts on my blouse before I could prohibit him from his act.

Me: Oops! Yes…

As I closed the blouse hooks myself, Chacha-ji picked up my pallu and placed it over my shoulder. It really seemed momentarily to me that as if I was cheap prostitute who had finished her ‘job’ satisfactorily and was about to leave when the customer was helping her to get ready for the next customer!

Next day from the afternoon after I had my nap I started to feel rather anxious about my altered blouse because I knew it was time for Haria to deliver it to me. I could now realize that in the heat of the moment during the measurement session, the amount of ‘deep U’ I agreed upon to my tailor regarding my blouse neck and back was certainly beyond decency limit. The altered blouse will surely display much of my milky white boob flesh and thinking about the backside - much of my fair and smooth peeth will also remain exposed! I had never been so shameless in my life but at the same time I consoled my mind that for the sake of my son’s well being I was doing that; my guilt feeling and hesitation definitely reduced a bit. I was also anxious and wondered how Ram would react to my wearing such a provocative skin-showing outfit.

Furthermore, since I agreed to buttons instead of hooks, I was apprehensive also whether the buttons will be strong enough to hold my mammary load as I was not a woman with small handful tits, but rather a heavy-breasted woman and remained bra-less in the house most of the time. So naturally not wearing a bra in turn would shift the whole weight, heaviness, and pressure of my fleshy tits onto the buttons of my blouse, and honestly I was not 100% sure if that was a wise choice I went ahead with! Furthermore I am also breastfeeding at the current time so the weight of my milk would be extra making my breasts naturally more heavy.

Presently the blouses I wear have five hooks but still I get broken hooks at times, and now with the altered measurement that Haria took yesterday, my blouse neck would plunge deeper and naturally it would require lesser hooks/buttons. Will that be able to hold my heavy milk-filled boobs properly? I was really not comfortable and wondered what to do now as I had already agreed to that new cut and measurement to Haria in front of Chacha-ji.

I was all set to take my baby for the evening walk. I was in my salwar-kameez and had Harpal on my lap when I noticed Haria descending from upstairs. Frankly I started having palpitations! Was he bringing my altered blouse?

O God! I was really not comfortable to face him.

I did not know why I was feeling so hesitant and shy to face Haria though only yesterday I allowed him to touch my boobs adequately while taking my blouse measurement!

As I looked at him closely I noted that he was wearing just a vest and a... what was that! I could not call it a half pant... it was... it was just a brief! His stout hairy legs were absolutely naked and moreover as he came closer I could notice the outline of his thick cock inside his scant brief! I was simply stunned at his boldness to come like that in front of me!

I was naturally slightly nervous. What was his intention? Was he thinking me to be cheap or what? Or has he taken me as a cheating housewife and he was just trying to provoke me into some sort of physical or sexual indulgence?

Oh no! How dare he could think like that!

I was hesitant, I was anxious, but I was unable to remove my eyes from his crotch also! Though I felt much irritated at his behavior of coming in front of me wearing just a chaddi, but I simply could not ignore his thick, banana-like cock pushing against the fabric of his chaddi. With Harpal in my lap, I started to feel severely edgy.

He probably intentionally stopped a couple of feet away from me such that I could continue to eye his chaddi treasure! He was directly staring at my plump figure clad in the tight salwar-kameez and his eyes roved on me from top to bottom and I noted that he even licked his lips as if trying to send me an indication of what he wanted! I could well realize that being liberal yesterday (during the measurement session) had given Haria a completely wrong signal about me!

How could I rectify it!

Haria did not even care to look at my eyes and continued to stare at my figure! Was he trying to remember yesterday’s measurement session? Out of natural womanly shyness I lowered my eyelids and blushed immediately thinking of that episode where I allowed this low class man (in fact the servant of the house) to grope my youthful fleshy boobs! He must have had multiple shagging later on remembering the way he inserted his finger inside my blouse and bra on my warm dense boob-flesh in the pretext of checking my blouse fitting.

I cursed myself for being so careless and lousy especially with this low-class man. And I was only to be blamed! In that momentary ecstasy and elated state I allowed him to....

Shame on me! I continued to curse myself!

... and that must have given him an impression that I was an easy prey! I could not deny the fact that yesterday during the last part of the measurements, I was extremely ecstatic and lost my control over myself and allowed that low class man to enter his fingers inside my bra and even touch my nipple momentarily! It was indeed a grave mistake on my part and a huge provocation for him which probably had given him the courage today to come in front of me wearing just a chaddi as he knew jolly well that being a married woman I would not be able to ignore his stout “Bihari dick" completely.

I tried my best to remain strict but as my eyes met with Haria’s I felt very awkward and instantly remembered yesterday’s closeness with him. My lips were dry and I could easily realize that my grape-like nipples were beginning to get hard inside my dress involuntarily! I could not control my eyes also from not slipping down his face to his crotch area tracing the prominence of his semi-erect stout lund which was easily traceable through his scanty chaddi! It indeed looked like a ripe banana placed horizontally inside his brief.

By this time Haria had come closer to me and started talking and cuddling the baby on my lap. Since he behaved ordinarily I had to also behave normally as if nothing happened yesterday!

Haria: Kili… kili… kili… kya kar raha hai Raja Beta? Ula….ula…. smile karo beta… kili kili kili…smile karo naa....

As he talked and played with the baby, the anxiousness slowly descended off me and I breathed easy. Haria now took permission to take Harpal from my lap and naturally my apprehensive thoughts were slowly taking the back seat. I was also smiling looking at the way he was trying to talk with the baby and the faces he was making to make the baby smile.

Haria spent some 3-4 minutes with the baby, which actually gave me the required time for my anxiousness to evaporate and I was becoming normal with him. My apprehensive thoughts about him also died down a bit. After sometime as he was about to return Harpal to my lap, I could not avoid Haria’s right hand touching and pressing against my protruding breasts under my kameez as I took the baby back into my lap. And more so... as he opted to give back the baby onto my lap in a lying position, it was impossible for me to avoid his touches on my ripe tits, though I had no intention of encouraging this rogue any more.

Before he took out his hand from under the baby I felt a quick nudge of his finger poking into by dense tit flesh and as I looked up I noticed a very irritating smile on his face. My anxiousness immediately returned as I noted him to rub his crotch also with one hand.

Was he trying to indicate me something?

I felt terribly irritated and humiliated too. Afterall I was a conservative pati-vrata housewife. I avoided eye contact with him and stepped back immediately not encouraging him at all about his tempting moves. I noted that he was still smiling and looking at my protruding mammaries as he adjusted his penis with his hand over his chaddi. And this he did quite openly in front of me!

The change in behavior of the servant was so striking!

Though I was irritated to the hilt by his behavior but the sight of his throbbing cock inside his chaddi and the size of it amazed me. It was indeed difficult for any married woman to ignore that sight and more so for me because I had already assessed his cock-size yesterday when he was taking my blouse measurement. Since he was wearing a very small chaddi today, I could in fact note in a much better way that his dick had grown in size and booking like a big stout banana under cover! Obviously this was making me very, very edgy and I could feel my lips getting drier and drier though I knew that I must remain normal and not provide any gesture providing encouragement to this Haria.

Me: Ku.. kuch kehna hai?

Haria: Err … ji Bhabi-ji...

Me: To … to bolo na! Err. chup kiyu ho? Mujhe baby ko leke bahar jana hai!

Should I ask him how dare he came in front of me like this… wearing this sort of a chaddi displaying almost every detail of his manhood! I did not gather the guts to ask that and restrained myself as I realized it might lead me into a more compromising conversation with this low class man.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:12 AM