Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Kya ho gaya? Ha? Mai to sirf dekh raha hoon ke tu sala teri Bhabi-ji ki mamme par apna haath ragad raha hai! Teri Bhabi-ji achhi hai... iss liye kuch nehi keh rahi hai... koi dusra aurat hoti to...

Haria: Malik... Bhabi-ji ho ya dusri aurat... time taken will not depend on that!

Chachai-ji: Then what does it depend upon?

Haria: It depends on the breast size of the woman whom I am measuring! Agar Bhabi-ji ke choochiyan choti hoti... to zyada time nehi lagta... par Malik... Bhabi-ji ki choochiyan to dekhiye! 34+... aur bilkul pak-e huya nariyel ke tarah badi hai... to iss leherdar (=wavy) khsetra ki maap lene mei to time lagega na Malik!

How could I still stand silently? I should have died in shame! The servant of the house was describing my breasts to my landlord and I was listening to that and standing in front of them with my half-open blouse! The situation compelled me to swallow this humiliation too!

Chacha-ji: Achha achha... to aisi baat hai!

Haria: Ji Malik... aur ab mai aap ko... cup-to-cup ka gap bata-ta hoon... matlab Bhabi-ji ke dono mamme ki shikhar ka gap... Oho! Ek minute Malik... rukiye! Ye sala tape bar bar wrinkle ho ja raha hai! Usko sidha kar loon!

Saying that he held the tape from both ends and stretched over my breasts from left to right! I had never encountered any ladies tailor take measurements like that and could easily detect that he was trying to fool Chacha-ji for the sake of touching my ripe fruits. I could feel that he had started to rub and brush his hand on the tape in order to smoothen the wrinkles of the tape and simultaneously was feeling my hillocks very copiously! I clenched my lips and fisted my palms to control my emotions as I felt Haria was subtly cupping my boobs with his hands while adjusting the tape. He was openly feeling my hardened nipples and even tried to twist my nipples over my bra and blouse!

He now stretched the measuring tape from the tip of my left breast to the tip of my right breast and measured the gap and related that to Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: To ab sara measurement complete hai na?

Haria: Ji Malik... complete ho gaya sara measurement... ab aap khali ek bar sara maap jo aap likhhe hai.... mujhe bayan kijiye... mai ek bar zara match kar loon!

I opened my eyes as I realized that the measurement process had ended but Haria indicated me through his eyes to keep my eyes closed. I did not realize at that moment what was Haria’s intention and what exactly did he mean by “match”. I was too innocent to realize that while Chacha-ji would be reading all the measurements from the scrapbook, he naturally would not be able to look at Haira and using that opportunity he would freely lay hands on my ripe treasures!

Haria: Zara dheere dheere boliyega Malik please... takso that I can match here...

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay!

I had closed my eyes and was thinking to go to toilet immediately after this was over and get rid of my bra to ease my breast tautness and also finger myself to drain out my heated physical condition. I was indeed quite handsomely elated by this low class man while taking my blouse measurement.

Chacha-ji started recounting the numbers as well as the label for each which he had written in the scrapbook. Haria was onto his task in a flash. He stood extremely close to me and pushed and poked his knee onto my thighs probably to indicate me to allow his moves! He kept his angled knee touching my warm smooth thighs over my sari and quickly extended his arms towards my back and started feeling my whole blouse-covered back with his hands. I was in a tremendously compromised position especially with my eyes closed as Haria’s hands were virtually embracing me and his leg was pushing my mid thighs!

I had started to breathe very heavily and in my stimulation was wetting my dry lips with my tongue, which in turn must have looked extremely sexy to the low class man especially in that situation. I immediately felt a push from his hands on my back which pushed me forward towards him and my heavy breasts gently touched and pressed against his flat chest. I naturally recoiled in natural shyness but I felt Haria’s strong embracing arms did not allow me to do that and forced me to keep my breasts in that gently squashing condition against his body. I could sense his warm breaths striking on my soft lips and cheeks making me extremely weak and fragile.

Chacha-ji continued to read each measurement meticulously and in a slow pace and Haria also was nodding to my landlord with “okay”, “bilkul”, and “Haa” so that it looked absolutely normal and routine while his naughty moves made me absolutely hot and desperate! Feeling and caressing my smooth blouse covered back adequately, Haria brought his hands to the front, but the way he did it made me moan and shriek! The wicked rogue dropped his hands from my back to my waist and as I was thinking that he would now brought his hands to my front to caress my boobs (for which, honestly, I was dying for), he just delayed things by dropping his hands further on the slope of my waist down to my hips onto my protruding firm bottom flesh and palmed my ass cheeks with both hands!

As I sighed deeply enjoying his cupping of my heavy ass flesh, Haria quickly brought his hands forward and straight-away cupped my breasts from beneath! He literally squeezed my two breasts with two hands and it was such a direct and rousing action that I had to open my eyes with my lips parted in sheer thrill! He whispered a soft “maafi” and continued light caressing and pressing of my boobs from the sides. As soon as I closed my eyes in utter satisfaction and pleasure, he immediately brought his right hand in front of my blouse where two top hooks were open and inserted his finger to the insides of my blouse and brassiere feeling my warm, dense and sweaty boob flesh. Since he knew the time was very limited he pushed his finger further inside my bra obviously trying to touch my nipple.

Me: Eeeeeiiiiiii....

I shrieked out again, though softly keeping in mind Chacha-ji’s presence, but Haria had gotten so horny touching my delicate private parts that he was trying to advance like a typhoon! He pushed and mashed his finger further into my closely-packed milk tanks pushing the edge of my bra cup! He already was able to reach the dark brown areola portion on my tits and wanted to protrude more! I naturally tried to move back knowing both his hands were on my blouse from the front and was able to succeed somewhat also but the low class man quickly adjusted his body in such an angle and closeness that I was left quivering in additional excitement!

All this time my hands were hanging by my side and Haria just went oblique to ensure that his crotch thrust against my right hand! I could clearly feel his stiff and erect land through his half-pant and I was not able to ignore the feel of that throbbing cock which was indeed thick and upright to turn on any matured woman! I naturally felt very weak and extremely horny as Haria rubbed and pressed his khada lund onto my right hand fingers. Though initially I pretended that I did not take notice of his thick hard dick, but moments later failed to just discount it and stretched my fingers to feel his manhood!

Never in my wildest dreams I would have thought that I would be touching the penis of the servant of the house… Haria… this low class irritating individual! But situation forced me into that and I realized that lund has no religion… a thick erect dick is always a married woman’s aspiration… no matter who possessed it!

As I breathed extremely heavily to break open my blouse hooks with Haria’s hand well inside my bra, I started feeling the length of my tailor’s chunky prick, which was indeed comparable with my husband’s. Since Haria was wearing no brief under his half-pant the touch and contact of his lund was very real! It was probably the first time I was touching a male dick so directly and intentionally apart from my husband’s. My head started tilting as I sighed and moaned in a very sexy and mellifluous manner. I could sense heavy breathing of Haria on my nose and cheeks as soon as my fingers started feeling the length of his dangling cock over his pants and not to mention about the squeezes he was giving to my dense heavy mammaries with his left hand while his right hand was still trying to make way through my tight bra to touch my naked nipple!

Thankfully I believed Chacha-ji did not look up as he was still reading the measurements slowly for my tailor and was not able to see our compromised posture.

Me: Ouch!

I could not stop letting out that long sexy sound off my lips as Haria finally was able to push his finger through my dense boob flesh to reach my nipple! I immediately opened my eyes and the poor fellow did not have the courage any more to face me and continue to hold on to my naked nipple; instantly he took out his finger from my bra cup. Chacha-ji also was naturally alerted.

Chacha-ji: Kya hua Beti?

I immediately detached my right hand off his crotch and placed it on my ass. Haria answered for me to cover up his daring act.

Haria: Kuch nehi Malik… mai shayad thoda zyada hi daba diya blouse ki tightness check karte huye!

Chacha-ji: Abe chutiye… tu kya janta nehi teri Bhabi-ji stan-paan karati hai… mamme zyada dabayega to uss se doodh nikal ayega naa! Aur abhi to apna Harpal bhi so raha hai… to fir kaun piyega? Tu?

I had to gulp down that humiliating remark too! Even in this enthralled condition, my face turned red in shame and disgrace! Did Chacha-ji not indicate about adult breastfeeding?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:11 AM