Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Ek aur hook! But that way half of my heavy boob flesh would be out of my blouse!

Chacha-ji: Ha Haria... bilkul modern style hona chahiye! Teri Bhabi-ji ko adhinik paridhan bahut pasand hai... par bewaja sharm ke mare pehen nehi pati hai...

Haria: Ji Malik! Ye bahut si shadi-shuda aurat ki problem hai...mai dekha hoon ladies tailor shop mei kaam karte huye bhi... but you know Malik once a married lady sheds her inhibition about wearing modern cuts and outfits... she can go many a mile!

Chacha-ji: Yes I am sure your Bhabi-ji will also shed her reservations soon as you said... and reject her conservative clothing and go for modern cuts. You just help her with stitching new things...

Haria: Zaroor Malik!

All along as he was chatting with Chacha-ji, he was standing very close to me and deliberately touching and pushing his erect lund onto my ass. I could not look down in shame, but surely there would have been a steep tent formed in front of his half-pant! Since Chacha-ji was behind him I presumed that the elderly man was not able to detect his naughty exploit. I had opened another hook and naturally a good amount of my heaving mammary flesh was now exposed. I could also note that my bra cups were also visible from the front now.

Haria: Khol diye Bhabi-ji?

Though he was tall enough to note that I was standing with my top two blouse hooks totally open, he still asked. Was that out of decency? I nodded shyly.

Haria: Sukriya Madam...

Saying that he again pushed his hand in between my boob valley and this time a good two inch milky cleavage was visible to him. He could feel my warm dense flesh with his fingers as he took the measurement. Indeed his body was now too close to mine and I could clearly feel his throbbing cock pushing against my taut ass flesh from inside his pants. Was he trying to indicate me something? He even clearly palpated my boob flesh with his fingers while noting the measurement! I had to accept this naughty and daring act from my tailor silently; honestly I was in no mood to protest too!

He narrated some numbers to Chacha-ji and concluded that this time my blouse U-neck cut will be ultramodern and I would feel fabulous wearing it. I was about to close my blouse hooks when he interrupted!

Haria: Wait Bhabi-ji... ek bar niche se bhi dekh leta hoon... mujhe to lagta hai... ye blouse niche se bhi slight loose hai! Don’t you feel it?

Me (extremely shyly): I don’t know...

Haria quickly came to my side and bent down slightly to my bosom level and simply pushed one finger of his left hand right inside my blouse from the bottom!

I almost shrieked and moaned out feeling a male finger inside my blouse, but somehow controlled myself! He could straight-away feel the bottom of my left boob over my bra! He poked his finger on the heavy round flesh of my left breast and simultaneously pushed his khada lund onto my ass flesh. Previously it was gently touching and pressing of his hard dick on my firm flesh-packed bottom, but this time he just stabbed it quite deliberately onto my ass cheek!

Me: Aaahhh!

I could not stop letting out a soft ‘controlled’ moan!

Haria again babbled some numbers to Chacha-ji about the base fitting of my blouse and while doing that he probably noticed that I had tied my sari well below my deep navel. My gora and chikna belly was totally exposed as my pallu was lying on the floor. As he was bending down at my boob level, he must have been able to notice the depth of my navel and the sexy curves of my bare waist also!

Haria now stood straight and took out his finger from under my blouse and brushed his hand intentionally against my stomach and navel while getting it back. The feeling of a man’s hand on my body so directly did not happen in some months and it made me almost mad and I had to close my eyes to control my emotions.

Seeing that Haria instantly increased pressure of his khada lund on my sari-covered ass globe as if to indicate that if I would allow more, he would give me more!

Haria (almost whispered in my ears): Bhabi-ji... mera khyal se aapki sides ka measurement bhi le lena chahiye...fir blouse ki fitting aur bhi achhi hogi!

Me: O...okay... le lo!

The way I instantly replied to him probably clearly depicted my hunger for more male touch on my body!

Haria: Sukriya Bhabi-ji... umm... ab aap apna haath zara sar ke upar kijiye... aur straight rakhiye...

As he said he did not wait for me and pulled my hands upwards. I could sense a confidence and boldness in Haria.

Haria: Straight rakhne se... measurement bilkul accurate ayega!

Me: O... okhay...

I could hardly pronounce as I raised my hands straight over my head; as I did that my blouse also went up and my heavy boobs looked more appealing and uplifted! Haria quickly went to my side and started stretching the tape from the middle of my back towards my left breast. I was still standing with two hooks open and shamelessly displaying my upper treasures. Haria was no longer (as per Chacha-ji’s; prescription) at my backside and he could jolly well enjoy unrestricted and unhindered view of my half-open mammaries from the side!

Haria was brushing his fingers on every millimeter of my jawan curves through which the measuring tape traveled towards my left breast. I was naturally sweating with all this very direct touching and caressing and my armpits looked awfully sexy with two round sweat patches advertised significantly with my hands being help up! I wondered if Haria was getting aroused by the aroma of my sweaty body!?!

Haria stopped stretching the tape as he reached approximately the center of my left boob. I realized he was targeting my nipple and with my elated condition he could easily trace my swollen nipple impression under my bra and blouse! He then pressed his fingers against my bulging left mammary so that the tape would not get loose. As he pressed deeper I just could not take it any more as he was pressing directly on top of my swollen left nipple! My lips opened in ecstasy and with closed eyes I gushed out a soft long moan! My hot breaths were hitting his face and Haria cleverly covered my situation.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... if you move... I am unable to assess the measurement properly... do not move please!

Me: Ohh...Ohkhayy...

I uttered very sexily in a husky whispering tone. Haria did not move his finger a millimeter so that I could feel a little relieved and continued to purposefully poke my left nipple naughtily. I was totally unaware that standing with my hands above my head had forced my blouse to travel up my body exposing more of my midriff and as a result my blouse had slipped up over my bra and had exposed the lower part of my white bra cup!

Haria (murmuring): Uff! Kya item ho tum Bhabi-ji! Kapde ke andar bomb ho bomb!

My sensual exposing must have made my tailor more horny. Haria now pressed his hand on my left boob again and got the tape to stretch tighter on my side. I could feel my nipples getting harder and harder and standing erect inside my bra getting a continuous male press! Haria must have sensed completely the way my left nipple grew to its full size inside my dress under his finger pressure! I blushed even in that condition thinking of that!

Now Haria moved the tape and started measuring my right side. He stretched the tape again from my back towards the center of my right boob and made sure to rub and brush his fingers against my soft curves all along the tape. I was naturally breathing hard now as a result of my nipple pressing by the tailor and Haria was also no longer at my side and had come to face me. I was not able to meet eyes with him in natural womanly shyness and had closed my eyes which in a way certified that he could probably touch me limitlessly!

Haria as if obeyed that and he started to measure my right side; I could sense that he had a purpose this time as his moves were bolder and the touches stronger! As he brought his hand from my back along the tape to the center of my right breast, he pressed his hand against my firm boob flesh in a strong and deliberate manner, as if with a purpose! And when his fingers reached the center of my right mammary, he literally was trying to cup my breast making his fingers like a funnel! He pressed (or should I say squeezed) my right boob adequately from the front and then was busy searching for my nipple, which obviously he did not have to search long due to my elated state. Haria was able to feel my swollen right nipple under my blouse as it was already ‘up’ and hard and he brushed his fingers against it while holding to the measuring tape.

Me: Aaaaaaaauuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhh!

I could not stop myself from crying out very sexily as for the first time Haria went beyond his measurement limits! Till such time Haria was pressing and jabbing my nipple, but this time I could clearly sense Haria held my swollen right nipple in between his two fingers and tried to condense it!

Haria: Oh Sorry Bhabi-ji... maine shayad kuch zyada hi tight kar diya!

I opened my eyes, met his eyes, and looked down. He also knew what he did and I also knew what pleasure I got from his action. I was feeling so tight and heated up that I again closed my eyes allowing him to get naughty freely.

Chacha-ji: Kya re Haria... left cup-size bola... par right side ka kya hua? Chup kiyu hai? Kar kya raha hai tu apne Bhabi-ji ke mamme leke?

My breathing automatically increased listening to Chacha-ji’s words. Did he suspect anything? I thought Haria was doing his job quite professionally. Was Chacha-ji able to notice that I was liberally allowing Haria to caress my breast area?

Haria: Kya Malik?!? Aap bhi na kuch bhi bol dete hain! How can I take blouse measurement without touching Bhabi-ji’s breasts?

He paused, pressed and felt my ripe breast flesh with his thumb and other fingers and then replied.

Haria: Aur thoda time to lagta hai Malik blouse mei... itne sare cheez hai iss mei... sleeve, neck, back, cup size, side-stitch... upar se Bhabi-ji itna hil rahi hai... I am unable to take accurate measurements!

Chacha-ji: okay, okay... no excuses needed.

Haria was again stretching the tape in his hands in the pretext of pressing and feeling my ripe milk-filled fleshy boobs. The whole objective seemed to have changed so quickly! Previously Haria was touching my private areas in the pretext of measurement but with time he seemed to have built up confidence to touch me quite aggressively! As my eyes were closed I could read his actions from his finger movements. He was continuously pressing my tight boob flesh while holding the tape and once or twice he had the courage to cup my right boob!

I was naturally breathing very heavily and it seemed my bra would give way to my heaving boobs! I was feeling very strained inside especially with my nipples pushing on my bra cups inside my blouse. Moreover, Haria was time and again tapping on my erect nipples thereby making my condition more stimulated and horny.

Chacha-ji on the other hand was surely getting irritated seeing his servant play with the measuring tape (read ‘play with a housewife’s well developed boobs) right in front of his nose! At last Haria narrated my right cup size to Chacha-ji, but unfortunately by that time the elderly man was squarely frustrated!

Chacha-ji: Abe jaldi kar! Kitna time lagta hai ek-ek maap lete hua? Mai kya sara din pencil-paper leke baitha rahoonga!

Was Chacha-ji envious about the way Haria was touching me? Was the elderly man frustrated? I smiled within myself and certainly enjoyed this attention!

Haria: Nehi nehi Malik! Bas ho gaya!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:01 AM