Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji broke his silence after a long time; all this time he was watching me and Haria get close in the name of taking measurement!

Chacha-ji: Yes Haria… aise kar dena taki teri Bhabi-ji ko garmi se koi shikayat na rahe!

Haria: Ji Malik… kar denge… aap nischint rahiye!

Haria: Bolo Bhabi-ji… kitna deep chahiye?

Me: Tu… tum dekh lo... iss blouse se zya... zyada karo thoda…

Haria: Are Bhabi-ji, ye to bahut hi conservative cut hai… I will cut it to a modern U... that will take care of your sweat and... (now lowering his voice, just for me to hear) …you will also look very attractive Bhabi-ji...

Me (whispering): O... okay.

This was the first time Haria tried to get intimate with me through his chat also and hinted directly to me.

Haria (still in a low voice): Vinay Bhaiya will surely tip me for this...when he sees you Bhabi-ji in the altered blouse!

My condition was so pathetic that instead of presenting him with a good tight slap I giggled and blushed at this dirty comment of the low class man!

He then put one end of the tape on the base of my neck and started stretching the tape down towards my conical breasts. While doing this he was amply rubbing his fingers on my smooth naked chest in the U-neck area of my blouse. He had also bent towards me for this measurement such that his face was very near mine and frankly at a kissable distance!

I could observe his gaze roving on my exposed boob area and was going down my neck along the thin gold chain I was wearing. The gold chain had gone down inside my cleavage through my coin-box inside my blouse and it must have been creating an additional sex appeal to my long and slender neck! Haria could see my well formed bare collar bones. I could feel his fingers were traveling down my chest and getting nearer to my cleavage. I was feeling immensely ecstatic by this slow caressing by my tailor in the name of measurement and almost had my eyes closed in sheer thrill and excitement!

Haria was naturally getting bolder seeing my cooperation and got his hand further down and it was now just between my two milk tanks!

Haria: Itna deep Bhabi-ji?

Though he asked me the question but I was simply not in the mood to answer that as I was more keen to enjoy his bold touches on my tits. So I just nodded negatively so that he continued his measurement session, but what he said next made me virtually froze!

Haria: Bhabi-ji… dekhiye agar modern cut dena hai aapki blouse ko… to aur deep karna padhega… isse nehi hoga… par uske liye appko… mera matlab… ek do hooks kholne parenge… nehi to thik se measurement kiase loonga?

My half-closed eyes automatically opened in some shock!

Me: Kya? ...hooks kholne parenge…matlab?

Did he want me to open my blouse in front of him now for measurement purpose?

Haria: Bhabi-ji… aap naraaz mat hoiye… ye to aam baat hai... measurement lene ke samay ye kabhi kabhi karna padhta hai… nehi to aap ki fitting thik nehi hogi naa!

Mature women open their blouses in front of a male tailor and “ye to aam baat hai...”! Was it true? I wondered. Though I had the experience of going to ladies tailors, but I never encountered such awful request from my tailor!

Chacha-ji could not hold his silence any more and came up with his out of the box thinking and suggestion!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... Don’t feel shy! Haria to ghar ka hi hai... and you obviously would want a good fitting blouse.... isn’t it?

Me: Ji... that’s true Chacha-ji... par... I mean...

Chacha-ji: Hmm... Dekh Haria... teri Bhabi-ji ko sharam aa rahi hai blouse kholne mei... iska koi aur koi raasta hai?

Haria: Nehi Malik... modern cut U-neck ke liye to itna karna hi hoga... nehi to ye conservative style hi rehne dijiye!

Chacha-ji: nehi... nehi... teri Bhabi-ji ko adunik style ke hi blouse chahiye Ram ke liye...

Me: Chacha-ji! (I almost exclaimed and shouted)

Haria: Ab iss mei Ram kaha se aya Malik!

Chacha-ji: Are yaar! Mai bhi na... I meant that if we delay the measurement process unnecessarily we might collide with Ram’s timing!

Haria: O ho! To waise boliye naa!

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti! Let’s do one thing... you just turn away from Haria and open your blouse and he will take the measurement from your backside... I feel you will then feel less embarrassed as you will not face him and... and for that matter you will not face me too... He he he...

He looked amusingly at me.

Me: Nehi nehi... wo baat nehi hai... aap to mere... err... wo baat bilkulk nehi hai Chacha-ji!

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay.... to yehi karo Beti... after all you cannot blame Haria... as he is doing this for your purpose only Beti!

He underlined the word ‘your purpose’ and I knew what he meant and had to nod to it!

Haria: To Bhabi-ji... aap ghoom jao aur apane blouse ke ek hook khol do! Let me check.... and then I will let if you need to open more hooks or not!

I shyly turned away from him and as well as from Chacha-ji, which definitely gave me some respite. I could probably hear my heart beats as my heart was drumming due to my nervousness and elatedness as I took my hands to the topmost hook of my blouse to open it! Both males were now at my back – my pallu was lying on the floor and the whole of my midriff and waist were visible to them from my back as well as my heavy and round sari-covered bottom.

Haria: Khol diye Bhabi-ji?

Me: Ha...

Haria quickly dropped the measuring tape again from my neck again towards my uncovered breast valley. Since he was taller than me he surely was able to peep down my boobs from over my shoulders from my backside. He naturally could see more of my creamy cleavage and the top of my coconut-shaped mammaries in greater proportion. As he brought his hand on my cleavage I almost shivered and shuffled a bit and he was mischievous enough to press his erect dick onto my flaring ass flesh. I could not say anything also to him as it was me who agreed to take measurements like that. Naturally my breathing rate was escalating and my lips were getting dry quickly depicting my elated and anxious state.

Haria now moved down his fingers further in between my two breasts touching the warm top flesh of my boobs and moving his hand side-to-side to get a better feel of my firm tit flesh almost inside my blouse! Since the top hook of my blouse was now open he could easily see the denseness of my mammaries also being clasped in my bra!

Haria: Umm... please open one more hook Bhabi-ji... then I will take that measurement... surely your altered blouse will look very modern with a deep U neck and a deep U-back!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:00 AM