Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
The tape was encircling my boobs under my lifted hands any my sweaty round armpit patches were well exposed to both males.

Thank God! None of the males commented on my sweaty armpits today, though they seem to lick it with their eyes as and when they were getting a chance!

As my tailor tightened and loosened the tape over my blouse covered tits so as to stretch properly, his fingers touched my firm boob flesh copiously; though it was only brushing my pulse had risen significantly and blood was starting to rush through my vessels! I could easily sense that my nipples were trying to stand tall under my tight bra.

Haria adjusted his hands again and this time his hands were positioned exactly in front of my nipples! Was he able to figure out my nipple impressions through my blouse and bra?

Haria: (Tightening the measuring tape a little): Itna tight thik hai Bhabi-ji?

I decided rather than concentrating on my semi-elated state I should concentrate on my blouse fitting, otherwise I would land up in a loose misfit blouse.

Me: Umm... ye to loo... loo... loose hai... aur thoda tight karo!

Haria was enthusiastic at my reply and tightened the tape more and now his fingers started touching and gently pressing my boobs! I was not able to control my flow now any more and sensed the known itch in my choot inside my panty and hence just tried to focus on the fitting.

Haria: Ye thik hai?

Haria had started feeling the round contours of my firm boob flesh now and it felt soft and cushiony to his fingers!

Me: Nehi... tho... thora aur tight karo!

I was focussing on my fitting and I knew that most of the time I would be wearing my blouse without a brassiere and hence I needed a much tighter fit such that my heavy milk-filled mammaries did not sway much inside my blouse in my bra-less state.

Haria tightened the tape further on my boobs and stepped closer to me in order to execute it properly. He was practically just about 3-4 inches away from me and I could sniff his manly odor! I could sense that our breaths were colliding with each other and as his fingers tightly pressed against my firm boob flesh my composure was briskly evaporating! I shuffled a bit to remain within limits and Haria was so wicked that he simply pushed forward his crotch and I eventually landed up feeling his erect dick onto my warm thighs! I looked down momentarily and was shocked to note that his dick had probably grown to full size and was now poking out of his tight half-pant in an extremely indecent fashion!

He tightened the tape further and virtually pressed my breasts from the front with his knuckles!

Haria: Ab thik hai? Bhabi-ji?

He looked into my eyes. I had to lower my eyelids in shame and shiver the way his knuckles continued to press my tight boob flesh. He also had a smile on his face as if everything was so normal! As he continuously pressed his fingers on my firm spongy breast flesh in the pretext of tightening the measuring tape, I sensed that he was also trying to push his thumb onto my blouse-covered boob surface trying to trace my nipples!

The naughty rascal!

What to do? Things indeed were slipping from my hands. A simple blouse altering session was turning out to be too hot for me to handle!

I was clueless and just then as my eyes turned towards Chacha-ji I was just speechless! The elderly man was openly stroking and massaging his lund over his lungi seeing Haria’s naughty moves!

Both males had started behaving indecently and giving explicit signals to me! And myself being a married woman devoid of physical contact with my husband for a good 2-3 months and especially engaged recently in the task of enticing and teasing my grownup son sensually, I was an easy prey.

Though I knew I should not play with fire but due to my semi-elated state and heated condition I could not simply stop enjoying this! Moreover, with Chacha-ji present it was not possible for Haria to misbehave with me. He had to be within his limits.

Me: Ye to... aaah… mera matlab... zyada tight ho gaya!

I almost whispered, but Haria did not release the pressure and was looking at my eyes. He was immensely close to me and had now angled his leg so that his knee started to poke on my smooth rotund thighs.

Me: Aahhh...please… itna nahin Haira...dard ho raha hai…

He moved his hands a little up and down altering the tape making sure he was pushing aplenty against my tit flesh causing them to bounce and rebound inside my blouse cover!

Haira: Sorry Bhabi-ji… ab thik hai?

Saying that he moved his fingers side to side to rub and feel my taut breasts. I was indeed enjoying the feel and my ‘fasting’ figure expected more!

Haria: Bhabi-ji… mere khayal se… aap khud hi ekbar dikha dijiye aap ko exactly kitna tight ya loose chahiye?

I smiled at him recognizing what he meant. Since my arms were held up to give complete free access to the tailor to my boobs, I lowered my hands and caught his hands and shamelessly started adjusting them to get the right tightness! As I touched his fingers I started feeling more elated as I could feel Haria was trying to clench my fingers just like a lover does to his partner! Seeing the opportunity, he was also pressing his fingers more deliberately onto my firm boobs eying my deep cleavage, which was now even more visible over the top of my blouse.

Me: Ye… ye thik rahega!

I finally adjusted the tape to my satisfaction and the naughty rascal appreciated and agreed to that by tracing and jabbing at my nipples over my blouse and bra! He also read the tape measurement and narrated Chacha-ji some numbers which I was obviously not interested in.

Haria: Aur Bhabi-ji… hooks rehne de ke buttons laga de? Jaise aapko dikhaya picture mei…

I instantly remember the picture of the woman wearing a wet yellow blouse without a bra and the whole beauty of her breasts being exposed including her dark brown areola and erect nipples. I naturally felt more tight, but nodded to him for the change.

Haria again related some numbers to Chacha-ji about gaping of the buttons which Chacha-ji notd down in the notebook.

Haria: Aur Bhabi-ji… back ko chota kar deta hoon… isse aapki peeth bhi khuli rahengi aur garmi bhi kam lagegi …

Me: O… okay… jaise tum thik samjho!

Haria went towards my back and started measuring me there.

Haria: Deep cut back kar deta hoon Bhabi-ji… deep U...

Saying that he started measuring the height of my blouse back, which existed, and then related that he would reduce it to half the present height. As Chacha-ji noted down the altered measurement I could feel his rough fingers rubbing and brushing against my exposed peeth. He even traced and felt my bra strap over my blouse as well as occasionally pushed his fingers below my blouse at the excuse of measuring my back! He must have had a super-erection while doing this and once he even pushed his prick onto my round sari-covered ass!

I let out soft moans very shamelessly now as he did all this groping in the name of taking measurement! I had to shuffle time and again to remain somewhat comfortable and the naughty rascal must have been also noting my round sexy ass globes moving inside my sari. Haria had taken the measurements of my back and was again facing me.

Haria: Bhabi-ji… aage se bhi neck bada kar deta hoon… dekhiye ga… isse aap kitni comfortable feel karengi!

Me: O…okay.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 06:00 AM