Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Me: Oh... okay.

I involuntarily moved and shifted a bit in order to remain still and relaxed to and I noted in the mirror that Haria was intently watching my ass move! From such an angle and closeness my tailor must be able to monitor the round globes of my ass moving inside my sari! My face turned red instantly.

Haria: Peeche se bhi thoda loose hai Bhabi-ji!

Chacha-ji (after being silent for a while): Mujhe kya abhi kuch likhna hai?

Haria: Nehi... nehi Malik... I will tell you when and what to note.

Chacha-ji just nodded but his eyes were all over my sari-clad figure and I was pretty sure that he must have been also noting his servant’s naughty moves towards me!

Haria (walking in front of me now): Ab Bhabi-ji... pallu thora neeche karna padhega... blouse ko theek tarah se dekhna hai...

I knew that it was no the cards but still was hesitant out of natural womanly shyness. Chacha-ji easily caught me!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... iss mei sharmane ka koi baat nehi... Haria to ghar ka hi adami hai... aur phir wo tumhari tailor bhi hai... (he paused a bit) ..tailor aur doctor ke samne sharmana kaisa!

I giggled still being hesitant to lower my pallu.

Chacha-ji: Are uss din to wo sala doctor mera pant utar diya! Paier me kuch dard tha... to usse mera stance aur gait dekhna tha... to wo to sala mujhe nanga karke walk karwaya! Ye to phir bhi achha hai!

What did Chacha-ji mean? Haria as a tailor would make me naked for taking measurement! What rubbish!

I just nodded and clenching my lips hesitatingly. I was nervous, but did not want to delay because then Chacha-ji would surely add some more spice in his talks!

I slowly lowered my pallu off my shoulder. Chacha-ji and Haria were looking at my action as if they were just awarded some lottery prize! I looked down and slowly pushed it down until my whole bosom was exposed before them and dropped my pallu on the floor.

My heavy milk-filled tits looked like two bombs under my blouse!

Obviously I was looking very tempting and the fact remained that standing in front of two males in that sexy fashion made my extremely edgy and elated too! As I looked down I could easily note that an inch of my creamy cleavage was visible in an extremely lucrative manner over the top of my blouse and as I raised my eyes I noted in the mirror that my boobs were looking awfully eye-catching especially as I was wearing a bra inside. My cheeks were turning crimson as I could read that my sexy show was making male blood pressure rise like anything!

Haria: Sukriya Bhabi-ji... dekh leta hoon...

Saying that he quickly was onto his task and like a professional ladies tailor, he got his face closer to my boobs for inspecting my blouse fitting. Haria was so near to my boobies now that I could feel that his warm breath as if bounced off my tits! I felt extremely tight now and I could sense that my nipples were growing and getting harder inside my bra.

Haria: Ye dekhiye Bhabi-ji... ye to aage se bhi loose hai!

He said while pulling my blouse a little in the front in my U-shaped neck area to see how loose it was from the front. I could now continuously feel the tailor’s warm breaths on the naked upper part of my boobs. There was no way I could avoid that I was easily getting addicted to it and was unable to control my emotions! Haria again pulled my blouse at my U-neck and this time he made sure that his fingers touched abundantly the top half of my breasts which remained exposed over my blouse!

Me: Aaahh....

I let out a soft moan, very subtly, but Haria caught it!

Haria: Kya hua Bhabi-ji?

Me (with a red face): Ku... kuch nehi!

Haria: O! Tab thik hai... mai socha aap ko shayad lag gaya hai... actually Bhabi-ji mera nakhoon hameisha bada rehta hai... to mujhe laga aap ko kahi kharoch lag gaya...

Me: Nehi nehi... aisi koi baat nehi...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti.... Haria ki concern ko samjho!

I looked questionably at Chacha-ji as I could not grasp what he tried to hint!

Chacha-ji: Agar kharoch lag gaya aur Vinay koi question kare tumse..

Me: Vinay? Wo kaha se aaya?

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tumhare mamme pe kharoch ayega to raat ko Vinay to question kar hi sakta hai na... meri biwi ke blouse ke andar kharaoch kaise aya! Maine to kuch nehi kiya! Iss liye Haria chintit ho gaya tha! Ha ha ha....

He laughed out loud and Haria also joined the party. I could not also stop myself from smiling shyly realizing Haria’s concern though at the back of my mind I was depressive as I had no ‘physical’ contact with my husband during that period!

Haria: He he he... koi aur jagah hota Bhabi-ji to baat alag tha...

I giggled very shamelessly assuring my tailor that it was not the case, but could not reveal to him that I was already excited through his touches only!

Chacha-ji: Chalo... bahut go gaya hasi-mazak... Haria... apne kam se matlab rakkho.

Haria: Ji Malik.

Haria again started checking the U-neck of my blouse and time and again was touching my top boob flesh. I was evidently getting quite stimulated by this ‘checkup’. He again stretched my blouse neck and this time he pulled it so much that surely he could see the position of my white bra strap inside my blouse traveling from my shoulder onto my breasts.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... iss blouse ko kafi alter kiya ja sakta hai... kitne kapde waste kiya hai... aur fir fitting bhi thik nehi hai!

Though he said the above to me, Chacha-ji intervened.

Chacha-ji: Are iss liye to teri Bhabi-ji apne aap ko tujhe swaopa hai...

Me: What?

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... mera matlab hai... iss liye to hum usse bulaye hain... so that he can alter your blouse properly and if there are any fitting issues, he will also fix that naa!

Me: Ji...

Haria (taking the measurement tape): Theek hai Bhabi-ji...abhi aap apne haath upar karo!

Me: Matlab?

Haria demonstrated how he wanted me to lift my arms so that he could start taking measurements. Feeling rather tight I obeyed it and as soon as I did that I realized that my big firm mammaries as if sprung out from my blouse and as if was spilling out revealing more of my creamy cleavage and actual boob flesh!

Haria (babbling again): Oh! Kaash ye mamme ko main masal sakta!

Me: Kya? Kya bakbak karta rehta hai tu mann hi mann mein?

Haria (as he put the tape around my back): Cal...calcu... calculations Bhab-ji! Calculations!

While doing this act, he got his face very near to my tits and I felt extremely shy and did not know where to look! My heavy breathing only made things worse as I noted my tailor was keenly watching that sexy movement and the more I breathed heavily and sweated more, my whole bra outline was getting progressively exposed through the thin fabric of my blouse.

Haria babbled some numbers to Chacha-ji which he noted down and then got the tape in front again. He embraced the tape on my breast circumference and his hands were now exactly in front my boobs – his two hands and my two tits - I doubted that I would not be able to even protect myself if he simply gripped and squeezed my breasts – my position was so compromised at that time!
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: chachaji milked my mom(collected from net) - by Bondjamesbond707 - 09-04-2020, 05:59 AM